Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she ditches our plans during the last minute

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time a chick does this to you, do these 3 things the next time you talk to her:

1. Call her out on it
2. Bust C/F on her like crazy
3. Move on

And if she wants to hang out again, make her go on all fours and bark like a dog. Make her "make up" for her mistakes.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the contrary - calling to confirm IF you have set the date is a powerfull tool. I would only say this if the date was set up 2-3 days beforehand, and not the day before. Girls HATE not knowing if something is on or not, and since I'm normally quite busy I want to check its still on else I'l go arrange something else. if a girl has not heard a peep out of you for 3 days, she may assume automatically the date is off - kapiche?

Now i'm not saying call up and be all whimpish and asking ' is our date still on?' I'm saying give her a real quick bell and say ' Hi x, its Y. I was just giving you a quick call to check everything is still OK for tonight'. We'l meet at Y at 8pm blah blah.

The phonecall DECREASES her chance of flaking (assuming she is interested) and it puts in place some firm plans for meeting.

mxylplk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

well, she emailed me Sunday night, the night I read her initial flake message. I didn't open it 6 days later til this morning. And just yesterday, I was getting her calls but didn't answer. Wanted to make her sweat for a while.

She apparently wants to make up for what she did. I know some of you fellow DJ say to give her a 2nd chance. This was the first time that she flaked on me aside from our recent get togethers. So maybe I will when the time is right. A quarter of my common sense wants to give her the benefit of the doubt. Though, I have a gut feeling some of you are right about her "openness" with her guy friends even though she told me she never let's any guy take advantage of her sexually just because they're with her alone together, (yeah right). It doesn't bother me to the extent of rage since we're not exclusive, BF-GF. Maybe I'm fooling myself into thinking I can seduce her enough to have a sexual "friends-with-benefits" type of relationship. I'll test her by telling her to meet me at the coffee shop next week after class without suggesting ANY confirmation. If she shows, great. If not, this is the last you'll here from me about this.

In the meantime, I have plans later tonight with that ballet dancer I told you fellow DJ about earlier on this thread. Later gentlemen, peace.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything she said about her guy friends and everything she has done to you so far are classic Attention Wh0re moves.

Reaction score
Sorry kid, this is a rejection!!! All women have time for men who they deem as 'potential"!