Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She didn't say nuthin back

and1play5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this chick i've been friends wit for a while and the other day I told her that I was feelin her and she said "nah actually i didn't know at all", then I said I felt it was time she knew and then she said "I really don't know what to say" and I told her to say somethin and she never replied back. The thing is though her friend said she's talkin to some otha dude. This was a day ago. Should I try to same something to her or do I leave things as they are. I got classes wit her tues & thurs so I can't really ignore her.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excellent example of David D's principle of "Keeping Your Power For Yourself."

She has the power in this situation and she's got no reason to hand it over to you.

Quit talking about it and make her FEEL it. Actions, not words.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
This is an excellent example of David D's principle of "Keeping Your Power For Yourself."

She has the power in this situation and she's got no reason to hand it over to you.

Quit talking about it and make her FEEL it. Actions, not words.
Yeah, take his advice mate.

You just handed her all the power and you are a puppy waiting for some hopeful doggie treats now.

Don't ever do that.

Ever.

Make sure she is the one that "feels" it, have her be the one grovelling at YOUR feet.

and1play5

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmmm. where can I read this article and are there any ways I can get power back (maybe by ignoring her?)

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and1play5 said:
hmmmmmm. where can I read this article and are there any ways I can get power back (maybe by ignoring her?)
Its from Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo. Its an ebook available at www.doubleyourdating.com.

If you don't want to spend money, The Book of Pook and Anti-Dump's Machine are both great reads, and available for free. Follow the link to the DJ Bible at the bottom of the page.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and1play5 said:
PM me regarding the seduction materials.

I'll get in trouble if i say anything publicly.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave things as they are and NEVER do tell a woman you "have feelings for her again". ;0

If you want to show her build up attaction to the point of kissing her then you will get an answer back.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think you should handle it yourself. I never bought that book. The whole game is really just a matter of figuring out how stuff works and it all snaps into context. I mean I'm sure his book is great but I wouldn't buy it.