Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She didnt answer my calls last night, or today, and she wrote me this message.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
well I heard your message and ya you were not blocked this whole time wierd huh. well danny ok I am goign to be completely honest with you. I love you and my feelings have not changed for you, but once I heard **** from everyone I feel like dating you or even marrying you would be a sin. I want you and I to be close and talk we dont have to be the best of friends or whatever, but I need to know that if one day I see you we had a connection that no one else could share with each other or at least that is how i feel. Cool picture by the way you make that yourself. Yesterday I felt I acted dumb and everything, but the way you were touching my body in public and putting your arm around me like I was property makes me wonder what happened to you. We have changed a lot but the one thing that will never change is the feeling inside my heart. I am sorry it wont work out because going out with you is to hard i have to sneek you to prom i have to sneek you as a boyfriend I feel we shoudl have a mass amount of energy, but that energy we dont have time right now. i love you forever bye baby i will call u or you can call me.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man. I sympathise with this as I've had similar rejections in the past. Luckily I did learn from them. I can only go on what little I know, but it sounds like a classic case of you moving too quickly.

Some girls (especially young girls) like to take relationships very slowly and they get freaked out by any indication that a guy wants more than they're ready to give. They fear that they might limit her freedom in some way or she'll have to make changes she's not ready to make etc. It's very hard to gauge and every girl is different, but you have to learn to read the signs.

My guess is that she still wants you in her life, but not as much as before and not as an exclusive boyfriend (at least not yet). I STRONGLY recommend that you distance yourself from her now, don't even call her, and let her make all the moves. Basically, you need to go cool and indifferent on her. You need to give her a taste of being without you and let her think that you don't care. Afterall, if she worried about you being too clingy, you have to show her the total opposite.

I'm assuming you want another chance. If you want to get rid of her, call her up and lay on the emotional stuff, promise to change and all that AFC stuff. :)

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
OMFG I wish i read your replies before i wrote her back.. i wrote a whole damn page about my emotions and everything else that was AFC.. Shes 17 im 18.

Mostly the kind of sht from her parents, telling her that i am going to ruin her life etc etc etc. And yesterday i made a really bad impression on her friends when i callled her a ***** really loud cus she kicked me in the nuts (which was a first and totally weird i still cant believe she did it)...

Anyways yeah....

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you totally AFCd this one. Plus putting your hands all over her in public before she gave you the OK to do that is a newbie AFC move that 99% of the time backfires on her feeling that you are too touchy/feely/clingy. She should be the one with her hands all over YOU when the time is right. You just bait her along until that happens. And pouring your heart out to her is very AFC and means your estrogen levels are higher than your testosterone LOL!! HEY BUDDY if you learn from this experience and become more of a MAN as a result than the only real loser is this girl for giving up a great catch. I personally think you need some time apart from this girl to get your game on lock. Hit the gym, start doing some approaches, step up your fvcking game yo.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahahhahahahahahah

no, seriously,

HAhahahahahhahahahahhahah

I think you will be better off ditching this one, especially at such young age.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you what you should do with this whole situation a few days ago, but you let it get to this point... hopefully you can learn from your experience because you're still young and we've all been a little foolish at times and given blind faith when the reality of the situation was clearly not going to improve any... read the last line of it as many times as you need to, although it's not really a situation for NEXTing any longer because she's already NEXT you...

Girls are better when they are plentiful...

I enjoy having new chicks who I have to pursue... but I like the fact that if I don't get laid on Monday night, then I have another chick I can call on Tuesday night to fix that problem, lol...

Don't get yourself confused either... you don't love this chick, lol... you just miss the sex, that's all... if you love this chick then that is essentially saying that you could happily fvck only this girl for the rest of your time... sex is everywhere maaan, you'll learn that, and there are millions of chicks out there with the attributes this chick exhibits... worst thing you can be though is a slave to the pvssy

Seriously... NEXT this chick and get yourself back in the action...

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
And yesterday i made a really bad impression on her friends when i callled her a ***** really loud cus she kicked me in the nuts (which was a first and totally weird i still cant believe she did it)...
that is 100% unacceptable and in no way should you tolerate that from her

Omni

Don Juan
Reaction score
This looks like a standard "wants to keep you around as a pen!s in reserve" situation; do NOT agree to be her backup plan!! If you still want her, even though she's too manipulative to be a good bet, tell her that she has to either be your girlfriend or nothing, that you're not interested in being her friend or an acquaintance at her whim; being willing to be "friends" with a girl you want sex from is beyond AFC. Then, either she gets back with you or admits that she doesn't want you that much, in which case you can move on to a girl with more sense and less drama.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, i really appreciate all the help. Right now i am just beyond pissed.... Someone please help me decide whether shes playing games with me or what?? Im so confused. She wrote me these 3 messages on myspace.

before i even finsih reading this message you are wrong at the begin-ing when you are like you want to have fun. I just made up excuses danny I love you now and forever ok I was not lieing and marrying you would be the happiest day of my life if I did not have such a judgemental family i want you to have fun because holding on to you would depress me just as much as it would depress you. I love you forever and I think I am going to cry because this is kind of sad that we ended so many times and I still have that empty feeling when I am not with you, but I dont want to date and look at there not when I have you there waiting for me. Do what you want, but remember me becuase like I always tell you I am always waiting here for you.

Your right I shoudl not worry about what my parents say and everythign, but I think sometimes how come they are right about this and how come I thought some of the things they did could it be because it is true. I am my parents child and I was raised to think the way I do and I dont mean to be a ***** or anything, but this is who I am sometimes and I have taken so many things and in the end it will hurt me more than you ever been hurt. I know I have done some pretty hurtful things believe me I know, but I want you to understand sometimes you do not know how to treat a lady or maybe you do just not me. Another thing is when I am married I dont want distractions in your life because you meet people at partys and your "church'' and I am not interested in people who party all the time and you are becoming one of those people and I want a husband not a friend and a guy who hangs out with the boys. I love hanging out with you, but I want to be able to hang out with you with my friends without being disrespected just a lot of things making me think and I am sure you have plenty things to say about me and believe me I know I am not perfect and sadly this is the real me sometimes I am a ***** sometimes I am the perfect angel. Everyone has their different sides and another thing I never liked it when you talked to my friends behind my back ask me because i dont like my business out there i got that from my dad.

I miss those days too. I wish I could be myself with you and love you, but everything is so hard. We can go to girls reverse maybe? because my friend wants to go with me and you can show up and we can all have fun if you want to?? I loved that ring so much. You dont have to delete your friends you dont have to do anything just be my friend forever because you are my best friend forever even if you totally hate me I will treat you with respect and I know my life is going to be lonely without you since you wont wait for me. I have to tell you something and this was not my idea at all my mom wants me to get with jr. He has a job and works with my dad and my dad already likes him so she is like you two would be perfect together. I dunno what to do right now. so many things holding me from you

What do you guys make of this?!?!?! HER MOM WANTS HER TO HOOK UP WITH JR? OMFG.

JR = 24 YEAR OLD MAN WHO WORKS WITH HER DAD IN CONSTRUCTION, WTFTHIS MAKES NO SENSE......?! GOD.. I KNOW I NEED TO MOVE ON ... BUT WTF... FIRST SHE TELLS ME MARRYING ME WOULD BE A SIN, THEN SHE ACTS AS IF THE REASON WE ARENT GOING TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE IS BECAUSE IM NOT WILLING TO WAIT AROUND AND BASICALLY THIS IS ALL MY FAULT AND MY DECISION? LMAO??? SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS PLZ!!!

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move on bro. stickin around will only cause more unnecessary pain, you young like me 2 young for this drama

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are playing her games on her terms if you continue to interact with her.

Its time to grow up a little: Make a decision and stick to it, no matter how hard it is. Men are able to do things that are difficult and make us feel uneasy.

I'm serious about her kicking you in the nuts. How is you calling her a b*tch worse than her physically assaulting you? She could be arrested and prosecuted for that, and if for some reason you choose to speak to her again, you need to be very clear on that point.

Trust me, I've been where you are. These ****ty relationships when you are young are just not worth it. Don't wait until your late 20's to get your **** together like I did.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't like that you put your hands around her in public? LMAO...

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls dont know what they want..

probably shes also confused whether shell stay as your gf or stick with her decision...

ditch her man...she isnt worth your time...

and shell come back to you AGAIN,if she realy wants you...been on the same boat...done that...failed...

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls dont know what they want..

probably shes also confused whether shell stay as your gf or stick with her decision...

ditch her man...she isnt worth your time...

and shell come back to you AGAIN,if she realy wants you...been on the same boat...done that...failed...

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
Damn. That is right on!
lmfao

" SHES GETTIN FUKED, AND YOU NEED TO GET USED TO IT"

"OPEN YOUR EYES AND WAKE THE FUK UP, SHES GETTIN FUKED"
MAN PROPS to player_supreme
he knows his sh1t@! i agree with everything he says