she contacted me...next move????

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, So I met a chick through a mutual friend about a month back. Shes a year younger than me, and single. On our first meeting (with our mutual friends) there was flirting etc.

Our mutual friend gave me her number, so I texted her a friendly text a few days later to which she replied with basic chit chat.

I saw her out the following weekend with the same group, and i overheard her talking to her girl friend about how shes into this guy she works with...so I just kinda decided I cant be fvcked to get into some competition, so I cool off her, and leave early that night.

NOW, just over a week ago, out of the blue she sends me a message asking where I went that night, how I am etc. Of course I reply just a basic text and ask her how she is....she said shes happy college is nearly over (me and her are both students), and she says we should celebrate that our work is over, and she mentioned the day when she gets paid, if I fancied doing something.

I reply saying yeah it sounds good, and we'll figure something out. And left it at that.

A couple days later our mutual friend asked me if 'the girl' sent me a message, cos apparently she was contemplating contacting me for a couple of days about going to dinner or getting coffe or something.

NOW, the date she said she gets paid is in just over a weeks time. But I dont know what to do...I feel I should re-initiate contact a bit nearer the time, and take control about where we are going and when.

In the past I would over-obsess about these things, and probably have been in regular text contact with the girl...But I have learnt to keep a distance, unless its to plan actual dates etc.

I guess really, I'm just curious about your thoughts on the situation, I mean, its rare a chick makes the effort to contact me to go out, so its kinda new territory, but I guess it means Im doing something right lol.

How should I go about setting up the meet?

I know it was a long one, so thanks in advance,

DJ IN HELL

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell said:
How should I go about setting up the meet?
"Are you available for an early dinner Friday after work? I know this great little Italian place around the corner we could go to."

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if chicks ask you out. It can happen in the most indirect manner also.

Just take control, take the lead.

Tell her what you'd like to do -- go for action dates -- and make it happen.

Top Bottom