She Complains About Being Objectified

va2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Pill instinct is that this is nothing more than a mate-guarding attempt (if mis-guided), to detract from the importance of looks when she feels ugly.

On the other hand, if there is past sexual trauma (which is like half of women), is there another answer? She often gets mopey that people don't see her for "who she is" through the sexuality. Granted she has enormous tits and most guys ogle her, but instead of flattering this makes her feel gross.

I'm curious if there is a red pill hybrid theory here to be fleshed out...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Pill instinct is that this is nothing more than a mate-guarding attempt (if mis-guided), to detract from the importance of looks when she feels ugly.

On the other hand, if there is past sexual trauma (which is like half of women), is there another answer? She often gets mopey that people don't see her for "who she is" through the sexuality. Granted she has enormous tits and most guys ogle her, but instead of flattering this makes her feel gross.

If she dressed like a nun...almost guaranteed, problem solved.:p

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is damaged goods by feminism mentally. This is the kinda woman that doesn't wanna be liked "just for the looks". Well, honey, guys look for fertility and big boobs are a sign of fertility and attract people.

These kinda women telling you you should not like them for their looks, but for their personality (most of them don't even have one) are the same scenario as you going to a grocery store and asking for two apples while the seller tries to pursuade you to buy the oranges...damn it, I know what I want. I want the apples, not the oranges and if this damn seller insists on me appreciating the oranges, I will go to another "seller" and will get my "apples" because that is what I want to get. End of story.

She reads books and is smart? I will maybe care for that after I stick my **** between that rack. If she wants me to care more about her books first and then about the tits...bye bye honey.

A

AJ84

Maybe flesh out what's going on with your girlfriend of 4 years by talking directly to her rather than asking strangers to translate and find theory around all of this negative feedback you are getting from her which, by the way, is a lot it seems from all that you posted.

You are both not on the same page in what you want from the relationship it seems. Be prepared for the break up that's inevitably coming and better yet, be the one to end it sooner rather than later because this is a waste of time for both of you.

Find someone who wants to be kind of girlfriend that you are looking for rather than trying to change her from whatever you had established long ago in this relationship. You mentioned in an earlier post that before you were beta in the relationship and things were equal and now you want to do a 360 and go red pill dread game/ living blow up doll/ sub/Dom and surprise surprise, she doesn't.

Move on....to someone who is willing to be that for you. Maybe someone younger.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks that say they do not like to be objectified are just virtue signaling. All chicks like attention from men they find attractive. The difference between a complement and being 'creepy' is the chick's evaluation of your relative attractiveness.

Women are not men... if a woman allows herself to get caught up in the emotional moment, and is seduced by a man she normally would not consider 'attractive', she will FEEL, she was assaulted. Women are guided by their emotions, what she 'feels' is REAL... to her. So when women share stories of 'assault' they really believe they were assaulted. Remember, women never think anything is their fault, and as confused as we are by their emotional relative... they honestly do not understand why we can not see their point as well.

va2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes sub-communciating to you that she feels YOU dont respect her
She overtly communicates that she doesn't feel respected. I want to get to the bottom of it though... she has her own insecurity issues, which I have no trouble working with (comfort tests), but I am also not going to pretend that I'm not a man who thinks sexually every day.

Anyway, I think we are on the right track... the tests will never end, but she is extremely happy and I am happy, she's lost 10 pounds in 3 months... it's not nothing. She is committed.

Thanks for the ideas guys, there none of these are wrong answers.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her that from now on you can be just friends and you won't care at all about her physical appearance, only the content of her character

whatever she says after that, you will be the winner

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She overtly communicates that she doesn't feel respected.
Objectification is a sexual fetish. It can be both positive and negative. Most women prefer the negative kind, which is disrespect. She probably hates her big t!ts, a lot of women do, and has a need for degradation in sex play. If you give her the opposite of respect in the bedroom, she will feel much more respected outside of it. Try out the phrase "big titty fvck wh0re" some time and see how she reacts. Big boobs are fun. Google "breast bondage." You can tie them up, pinch them with clips, use suction devices, ice cubes, hot candle wax....you are limited only by your imagination.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks that say they do not like to be objectified are just virtue signaling. All chicks like attention from men they find attractive. The difference between a complement and being 'creepy' is the chick's evaluation of your relative attractiveness.
Not only that, they claim to not want to be objectified, but when they want to go out and slvt it up, then they want to call that claiming their freedom to express their sexual power. They want to use their sexiness when they want to, but get upset when it attracts unwanted attention.

va2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Objectification is a sexual fetish. It can be both positive and negative. Most women prefer the negative kind, which is disrespect. She probably hates her big t!ts, a lot of women do, and has a need for degradation in sex play. If you give her the opposite of respect in the bedroom, she will feel much more respected outside of it. Try out the phrase "big titty fvck wh0re" some time and see how she reacts. Big boobs are fun. Google "breast bondage." You can tie them up, pinch them with clips, use suction devices, ice cubes, hot candle wax....you are limited only by your imagination.
I can't tell if you are writing with my other threads in mind... I've increased her breasts twice asking the doc to give her as much as he could, and she is much different than she was used to. She was always outgoing but never too overtly sexual, but now says she was made for me (with a wink)... yes she hates them at times, but it's a think we have together. Anyway, should I or how should I approach degradation when she seems to want to be a good girl gone bad for me in a sense?

Last edited: