Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Claimed Date Rape

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very important topic, which i have discussed in an earlier post, but I really just wanted to emphasize this.

I am sure a lot of you guys don't know this, but if a girl says no ANYTIME during your sexual activities with her then you can be charged with rape.

heres a situation:

You are making out with a fine honey in your brand new honda, things are going great and she is totally into it. You start to unbutton her shirt, she laughs and says no, obviously joking.
You know that shes joking, heck..she even takes her shirt off for you.

NOW STOP... WHAT DO YOU DO?(imagine the music from the eminem song "guilty conscience").

anyway, even though she was joking, just by saying the word "no", she can charge you with rape...legally.

in court, she would claim that she was afraid that you would hurt her if she struggled, so she acted like she wanted it.

be careful fellow don's, and if she says "no", then punish her by not giving to her. Take her home and tell her that if she wants to get anywhere with you then she needs to quit playin.

i hope you all take this into consideration the next time some female says no to you. be careful, these damn females are evil these days.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man they all say "NO" at some point.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is real good. I am definitely going to use this. I am going to tell her "awwwww you said NO! now you could use that in court against me as rape so now I am going to take you home." all with a huge smile on my face... as I continue to proceed to bring her home.

I call her a few days later and I guarantee she won't be saying no.

You know what though, this may not work on all girls, actually I am sure it wont work on all girls, but I think I know the type it will and that is when I will use it.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Coreleone's post is a very good tip.

It adds to this "Walking away" if she tries to control you.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice tip... made me stop to think. pretty scary if you think about it. lets say that happened, she said no to your advances but still took off her shirt for you.. and one day you piss her off terribly. imagine what that little word she said not long ago can do to your reputation. PHWEET.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****s me

I think the law has gotten to the point that nearly every male has committed a rape. When I was 20, EVERY chick said no, after they had their fukcing ankles around their ears, it was their way of pretending they were good girls. I always stop if the word NO is mentioned.

You can even be charged with rape for convincing a chick to fukc you, talk about breaking the laws of fukcing nature....thats our job.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Corleone
[B...anyway, even though she was joking, just by saying the word "no", she can charge you with rape...legally [/B]
Hors will do what they must do - it is only a charge!! To prove rape is another matter!!! A hor can actually charge you with rape and you weren't even at the scene of the crime - if ever there was one!!!!

gm8384

Don Juan
Reaction score
PuertoRican has it right.

So what if the girl doesn't sat "no" but then claims she did? No one except the 2 of you know what really happened anyways.

So, sure a girl can say no jokingly but she can just as easily claim she said no when she never really did.

billybob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: She Claimed Date Rape

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Hors will do what they must do - it is only a charge!! To prove rape is another matter!!! A hor can actually charge you with rape and you weren't even at the scene of the crime - if ever there was one!!!!
Its a charge that can easily ruin your life, no matter what the outcome. Legally women don't even have to explicitly say 'no' for it to be rape. Be careful fellas.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next you will be telling me don't ever drive a car because you might have an accident and die

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tip. :rolleyes:

How about you just date sane girls. If she's gonna press rape charges later, the jury will beleive she said no, even though she didn't.

Just learn to distinguish between a scared NO and playful teasing.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a charge, if unproven, can still mess up your reputation.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Rape is hard to prove. And there has to be EVIDENCE.

So if she says no playfully but u keep going and shes into it, then 4 months later you piss her off and she goes to the authorities claiming you raped her 4 months ago, they cant do sh1t about it.

Thats why they always tell women who have been raped NOT to shower etc.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful who you screw is the moral of the story. And women in America are nuts also....for you foreign DJs who weren't aware (or American AFC's who want to avoid this unpleasant reality).

icebear

Reaction score
i just wonder what does she want from you? to claim rape in court will bring her money? or other things?

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about if you say a short soft no!
Oh yer baby (no) oh yer ........
Then if she claims you raped her, bam she raped you aswell but you were emotionally hurt.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between rape and concensual sex can be determined through examination of vaginal bruising.

Also, because you're the DJ, shouldn't you be the first to say no?

--iMat

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
What about if you say a short soft no!
Oh yer baby (no) oh yer ........
Then if she claims you raped her, bam she raped you aswell but you were emotionally hurt.
lmao. That's so funny. But I'm gonna be careful. I'm f-ing scared now. I'm also scared of chicks enjoying it cuz of the heat of the moment when you're pounding it, but later act all distant and say you used them. esp since I'm in high school....

Guess I'd better do that until marriage thing. ::sigh:::(

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iMat
The difference between rape and concensual sex can be determined through examination of vaginal bruising.
What's the difference in bruising?