Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she cheated...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf does she want to ask you ?
do you still want her? NO
will you forgive her and take her back? NO
did you really catch her cheating with so&so?SURE DID
did you break things off with her?YES
does she need to buy a clue ?YES

call breaking up with shannon daughtery and tell her to get bent.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Like the K.J said, rise above it or better yet truly internalise not giving a fvck.
But still, I insist, you are in your right to do the piss thing. But it's good to see that you are in no mood to "waste" your time on her.

Manonamission

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys.

Part of me just wants to text her a sentence saying "what question? you were dishonest and disloyal, that's all there is to it."

However I have decided not to even give her the satisfaction of hearing from me.

Thanks again for all who contributed.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Nah dont text never evere ask or break up with a text bro, call the girl up or do it in person shows more class.
Good point, but it's irrelevent in this particular situation.

Manonamission, I respect you. Well done on moving on like that.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to break up with her in person.. Just tell her, "You've been dishonest and disloyal.. I don't want to see you again" and just leave her hanging.. Go see some other girl and the pain will sink deeper into her.

Reaction score
Manonamission said:
I don't think she deserves a phone call
damn sorry to hear that.

i think she deserves a bullet in her head. make sure you clean up the place when you're done.

and use a silencer, you don't want to get in trouble for it.

does she have any family?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manonamission said:
Part of me just wants to text her a sentence saying "what question? you were dishonest and disloyal, that's all there is to it."

However I have decided not to even give her the satisfaction of hearing from me.
That's what I'm saying. Years from now, you're still going to be holding that grudge and wish you would have just got it off your chest on her when the time was right. Once it's passed, then you REALLY can't come back and call or email her. Frankly, I think you're putting her satisfaction over yours, here. And passive-aggressiveness is very BETA.

Tell her that line, speak your peace, and then don't write back if you don't want. I say DROP YOUR BAGGAGE ON HER and walk away light-hearted. Otherwise, I don't think you will really feel closure. If you saw her again now, you'd feel the rage well up inside you. Whereas if you gave her a piece of your mind now, if you saw her again you'd probably be far less affected...

Last edited:

Manonamission

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick update. She sent me a text saying "I kept the relationship with this guy a friendship until recently. In all honesty"

What the **** is that? Is that supposed to make me feel better?

I didn't respond.

I'm just amazed. Is the statement about supposed to be for justification?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Honesty" and this person don't go hand in hand. I wouldn't even concider someone who tries to pull the wool over your eyes like that, not even attempted to show any bit of sorrow, try to interrigate you (like you did something wrong), then say she's being honest...that she just hooked up with the guy recently even though they've been friends for a while? Forget that! You're doing the right thing, don't even respond to ultra childish behavior like that. If you see her in public just let her appologize (if she even has that much dignity) then tell her you two should continue going your seperate ways.

On an up note there are plenty of fish in the sea, and stories like this are killer for gaming new girls! You're a no nonsens kinda guy who wasn't about to let himself get walked all over by some dumb broad! Tell some other girl that kinda story and it makes you seem manly and confident about what you want AND it deters other girls from trying the same thing if they're smart.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with the above advice on non-responsiveness.

If you get a chance or care to take it, just let her know in a humourous voice that you were disappointed in how unworthy she turned out to be, but you got over it. Then tell her "Go get 'em, tiger" and walk away.

DonJuanASU

Reaction score
Getting Away With Cheating

Its as simple as this... she cheated ...

Women run to other men, because they never received the attention they required from other male's. Its her way of crying out and telling people she is not comfortable with herself. I would never give her the benefit to explain herself, to many women before her did it and she is not the first.

Let her go and move on, I can't tell you that she will be the last and you might run into some other women that will do the same, but just remember we all had it happen once more then likely. So cut your losses and take some time off, reorganize and jump back in the game.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanASU said:
Women run to other men, because they never received the attention they required from other male's. Its her way of crying out and telling people she is not comfortable with herself.
Generally speaking, this is it in a nutshell. Has a lot to do with attention-seeking to validate personal insecurity. Basically, a lot of these girls are attention junkies these days...who entirely base all their self-esteem on it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
Well if that happened to me, I'd see her one more time, totally degrade her sexually (you know... p*ss on her, *** on her face or something). Basically treat her like the sl*t that she is, and then just get up and walk out as soon as you're done.

That will actually do more harm than just ignoring her. and I dont know about you guys, but it would actually make me feel better and THAT is my closure.
You are a complete and utter di(k. If you do that she will have got to you. She will win since you degrade yourself. What kind of a twisted fu(k gets off on pissIng on people. Just imagine wtf your friends and family would think of you if that got back to them.

Yes you are right, it will do harm, not only to her but also to yourself, if you take yourself below your normal morals. I love these guys that have an opinion of girls as slvts. Dude, she had another long term relationship behind his back (6 months), thats better than me sleeping around behind my girlfriends back isnt it.

That kind of gratuitious rubbish is what complete asses do and what ends up leaving bad impressions of guys on these girls. I hope when you end up in jail, someone splits your arse open.

Now my advice to the original poster, let her know that you know and just walk away, that takes the bigger man. I did that to my ex gf who cheated on me and she is still chasing me a year later. It will hurt her without making you act or look like a ****.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JSH said:
You are a complete and utter di(k. If you do that she will have got to you. She will win since you degrade yourself. What kind of a twisted fu(k gets off on pissIng on people. Just imagine wtf your friends and family would think of you if that got back to them.
Dude, you're only 19 and you come across as pretty inexperienced. But it's cool, you are welcome to voice your opinion. But calm down, don't go around calling people you don't know "utter d1cks" and "twisted f*cks" and you might actually learn a thing or two.

JSH said:
That kind of gratuitious rubbish is what complete asses do and what ends up leaving bad impressions of guys on these girls. I hope when you end up in jail, someone splits your arse open.
Who brought "jail" into this? and who gives a sh!t about what sort of impression it leaves on the chick??? did you stop to think for a second what sort of impression his gf screwing another guy for 6 months leaves on the him???

Again, you are young. You lack experience, so it's cool.

JSH said:
Now my advice to the original poster, let her know that you know and just walk away, that takes the bigger man. I did that to my ex gf who cheated on me and she is still chasing me a year later. It will hurt her without making you act or look like a ****.
That is also good advice. People are different and they deal with these things in different ways. To me, someone who does that is a total p*ssy and is gonna walk away and let some guy who has been banging his girl behind his back have her.

Well, I'd rather treat her like a total slvt, degrade her, then send her back to him.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck her best friend, or sister, or both. Revenge is never the answer, but this time, you'll feel hella better for it. :)

changes

Reaction score
Dude, my utmost respect to you for making a clean break from this girl and not calling her back. Recently, had the same thing happened to me, I would have called her back right away and probably listened to her "excuses" and "I'm sooo sorry".

I'm a recovering AFC, and reading things like this where guys do what most men wouldn't is really inspiring.