She cheated the first day ...

Jigga15

Reaction score
I have long been a reader on this site, but never felt the need to post until tonight. I really respect the opinions of the people here, so I ask it of you now. I'm pretty sure this situation sounds ridiculous, but, being in it right now, well, you know - sometimes it's hard to see what you need to see through all the smoke you know? I guess I just need to put this out there.

I had been dating this hottie for about 8 months before we decided to enter a relationship on Friday night. Tonight (Monday) she tells me that on Saturday she kissed this one dude. Now this guy was the reason her and I weren't in any sort of relationship or anything, as I was dating other chicks and she was talking to this dude for quite some time.

But she tells me first that he kissed her, and then paused for me to say something. I mean what am I supposed to say? She dated this guy for like 4 months before her and I knew each other and she has known him her whole life. I proceeded to find out that not only did she kiss back, but they messed around (no sex). I do feel fairly confident this is the truth.

Now there is a small part of me that wants to honor the fact that she told me, and also a part that says well it was only the first day of the relationship. She says she just wasn't thinking and just wasn't in the mindset yet of having a boyfriend. I know that as men though we need to only look at girl's actions and ignore their words because the words are usually bull****, but it's hard..

The frustrating thing is she had a conversation with this guy that same night about her and I. He flat out asked about me. He kinda seems like a good dude, and I am beginning to deduct my girl is the real problem. From what I gather from her confession, she evaded letting him know we were exclusive. How does that not come up when he asks about me? This is what truly pisses me off - not only did she mess around on me but she completely ignored me for almost a complete night.

Anyhow, what do you think? I mean just one day into the relationship, I just move on, forget about it right? This chick is so hot and I spent a long time trying to get to the point where I thought I was with her. She says she's over it, she just needed to get it out of her system, and it will never happen again blah blah blah.

Thanks for any advice, I think I have a feeling what you guys are going to say, but I think I need to hear it. Do I give her another shot? I am not sure if the newness of the relationship works in her favor or against it. .

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't provide you ample advice, real advice without knowing exaclty what you are aiming out of the relationsihp. the fact that you waited 8 months for this chick tells me that you might want a serious one?

think about it this way.

The newness of the relationship will usually buy ANY couple 2 months. going new places, the new sex, the cuddling, the newness of each other.

I don't really date (i just have sex) anymore but my last REAL GF I saw for..I want to say 7 months before I gave her the satisfaction of saying she was my GF.. and even though that basically by then she had for all intents and purposes moved in and knew she was mine.... you couldn't tear the grin off her face for the next 2 weeks. I joked with her that I would have to break up with her and start over.. you can just tell she was happy.

she can't even give you that. that's how little she gives a **** about you. She can't even give you the newness.. you are already old news. In reality wha tyou are is a stop gap until something better comes along.

A woman (and a man) goes back to old flames when new ones don't burn very brightly

As for her, thank her for being honest.. not all women are that honest.. and leave. And get her out of your life. She will make a comback effort. dont' pay her any mind.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hot huh?

Well I say play along with the whole relationship angle but secretly just use her for sex.

She is not real relationship material being this deceptive about things.

Protect your heart and enjoy the times with her but view her merely as a fun ride not your future wife and you'll be fine.

She wants to play with you and the other guy.

You don't want to play, you want a girl that is all yours and she's not going to be that girl so just use her for sex and do so for as long as you can and on the side search for a quality chick that you could really have a good relationship with and when you find one you don't even have to burn a bridge with this hottie just be nice about no longer seeing her and if things don't work out with the new chick you can probably go back to the hottie for sex as she is a wh0re.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her man i say she is poison. Why even **** with her for sex? leave her alone and do what you gotta do. You fuxkin aroung with her and you could be doing your thing with a better girl.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jigga15 said:
He kinda seems like a good dude, and I am beginning to deduct my girl is the real problem.
Bingo.

Let him have her. Sounds like she WANTS to sabotage the relationship. Any chick in her right mind wouldn't confess to this and most wouldn't fess up eevn if they were caught.

Reaction score
The onus and responsibility is upon her since he did not know that you two were an item and SHE is YOUR girl!!! She went to play with him - she is the instigator!!! Why is she in his presence anyway?? Because she wanted his penis!!!

She is dangerous - and she knew you were going to find out - so don't thank her for her cheating!!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, with everyone else on this one. Dump her to the curb. No brownie points for tellin the truth. How do you think that this will affect the future relationship if she cheats the first day?

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her, then when you're out of testosterone immediately afterwards and you feel like you don't give a fvck, use this feeling to your advantage and tell her to fvck off

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what to do. The curb is waiting.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:kick: as simple as that.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*****, not worth a second of your time