Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She cancelled

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
This girl I been talkin to since last Sunday night off of match.com cancelled our date for 2day. Tell me wat u think of this.

She gave me her number immediately that night and we talked for 10 mins. She texted me right after and said - "great talkin to u"
She texted me again in the morning and said "have a great day cutie!"
Then she called me during her lunchbreak, and called again that night. She then in the next 4 days texted me every single day. I would respond, and then she'd send like 2 or 3 more texts thoughout the day. She also called almost every single night, mon, tues and thurs. i think thurs i called her(only time)
Great interest level, who would complain, right? I'd see this as a red flag myself. From my experience, attractive women just don't do this...they don't have to. If they are interested, they won't text/call everyday or pursue you, but they will leave themselves open to getting together and respond promptly if you do contact them.

Another trap to fall into is matching her frequency of communication. If she's writing several times a day, you may start to feel comfortable and start doing the same back to her. If you do, there's a good chance of her growing bored. I've seen it happen many times. No matter how interested she is, you always have to remain somewhat of a challenge.

DJinTraining06 said:
I suggested we meet up sometime like thurs night but she said she was too tired, and suggested friday. I say yea i think im free. Then she texts me and says, is it ok if my friend is with me? So i text her back, "why dont we just wait till ur free" So she says ok how bout sunday afternoon we could meet up after i drop my friend off from connecticut at the bus. Friday night she called me again on the way to pick up her friend (who was staying with her all weekend from connecticut), she said she was so excited to meet me sunday to see happy feet! She then texted me 3 times that night too. She said she was gonna call sat afternoon to make plans wit me for sunday.
Always, always make plans on the spot...none of this calling later to make plans. If you call and figure out a date she's available, then name the place and the time right there and then.

DJinTraining06 said:
She never called, so i call her and she never called back. So it's like midnight and i wanna know wat im doin with my sunday, so i text her to ask wat's goin on.
She doesn't call when she's supposed to, so you call AND text her back? You've just reinforced that it's OK for her to not call you, because you'll eventually call her anyway. If she doesn't call when she says she is, you make other plans.

Maybe you just need to develop less tolerance for this type of behavior. There came a point where I decided to stop dealing with women who pulled this stuff on me. Sure, I had 50% fewer plates to spin, but I also had 100% less bullshyt and drama to deal with.

Also, this all could have been avoided if you had made solid plans earlier.

DJinTraining06 said:
She texts me that shes having a dramatic family prob, but shed call me tom to let me know wat time we're meeting. Then at 5 AM my text message beep goes off and wakes the crap outta me. She said, hey i just got up to go to the bathroom, im still having alot of drama with my family, call me at 2 tomorow and ill let u know if i can or not. If not we can do it during the week,
Family drama? A bit convenient for that to be happening now. Perhaps true, but I don't think so.

Translation: "There are three other guys from match I'm trying to meet, so I can't make plans with you until I work out when I'm going to meet with them."

Again, this could all have been avoided if you had made plans beforehand, instead of the planning to make plans.

DJinTraining06 said:
I really wanna meet u!
"I know I'm flaking and you're growing frustrated, so here's a carrot-and-stick to keep you interested"

My analysis, from what you wrote about her appearance and the "I'm not the skinniest girl" comment, you're dealing with a fat chick who happens to have some great (perhaps very old) pictures of her rack on match and is getting a high off all the attention she's getting from guys there. She wants you to keep after her, and will be throwing out enough compliments to keep you interested despite all her flaking.

DJinTraining06 said:
So then i call her at 2 and leave a voicemail. She never calls back but she texts me at 4 pm saying sorry hunny i dont think its gunna happen today. I'll def make it up to u. I dunno seems weird the whole 5 am text. Wish she had let me know sooner i wouilda called this other girl who i know wanted to meet. I'm a real chump for waiting around. isnt this weird? the bathroom thing is odd. The fact that she says "ill make it up to u" is also annoying, cuz shes the one who's been obsessed with me texting constantly. and seeing happy feet this afternoon was her idea not mine. Kinda rubs me the wrong way, like oh shes gonna do me a favor now. That's alot of texts anyhow, she's prob nuts.
Probably. If you still want to meet her after all this (I wouldn't), then wait for her to call you and then make solid plans right there.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insomniac said:
Great interest level, who would complain, right? I'd see this as a red flag myself. From my experience, attractive women just don't do this...they don't have to. If they are interested, they won't text/call everyday or pursue you, but they will leave themselves open to getting together and respond promptly if you do contact them.

Another trap to fall into is matching her frequency of communication. If she's writing several times a day, you may start to feel comfortable and start doing the same back to her. If you do, there's a good chance of her growing bored. I've seen it happen many times. No matter how interested she is, you always have to remain somewhat of a challenge.

Always, always make plans on the spot...none of this calling later to make plans. If you call and figure out a date she's available, then name the place and the time right there and then.

She doesn't call when she's supposed to, so you call AND text her back? You've just reinforced that it's OK for her to not call you, because you'll eventually call her anyway. If she doesn't call when she says she is, you make other plans.

Maybe you just need to develop less tolerance for this type of behavior. There came a point where I decided to stop dealing with women who pulled this stuff on me. Sure, I had 50% fewer plates to spin, but I also had 100% less bullshyt and drama to deal with.

Also, this all could have been avoided if you had made solid plans earlier.

Family drama? A bit convenient for that to be happening now. Perhaps true, but I don't think so.

Translation: "There are three other guys from match I'm trying to meet, so I can't make plans with you until I work out when I'm going to meet with them."

Again, this could all have been avoided if you had made plans beforehand, instead of the planning to make plans.

"I know I'm flaking and you're growing frustrated, so here's a carrot-and-stick to keep you interested"

My analysis, from what you wrote about her appearance and the "I'm not the skinniest girl" comment, you're dealing with a fat chick who happens to have some great (perhaps very old) pictures of her rack on match and is getting a high off all the attention she's getting from guys there. She wants you to keep after her, and will be throwing out enough compliments to keep you interested despite all her flaking.

Probably. If you still want to meet her after all this (I wouldn't), then wait for her to call you and then make solid plans right there.

Another guy that get's it. :up:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably. If you still want to meet her after all this (I wouldn't), then wait for her to call you and then make solid plans right there.[/QUOTE]

Ohh at this pt, im just looking to get laid, assuming she doesn't look like a blimp when i actually meet her. I could never take a girl like this seriously, or put up with this kinda behavior unless it was just for sex, wouldn't consider her for an ltr unless she really surprised me in a good way. She said she just got out of a 6 yr thing, but who knows what kind of guy he was, he might have been a chump, or just in it for the sex too. She told me he cheated on her alot. I gotta say tho, really cute face. If she went on a diet she'd be amazingly hot. Great face(eyes too), great rack. Just wish i knew what the rest looked like. she has 16 pics up on myspace but they're all diff and in weird angles. She def is not thin, but to what extend is her blubber present i am unsure. My guess is she ballooned after she broke up wit her ex and doesnt put up new pics. But whatever even if she's hot, im the kinda guy that im not into playin a game to keep her interested. She gets bored, well then she's not the type for me anyway. like u said, u miss out on 50% of a$$ but it saves aggravation right? I dunno i just dont have the ability to consort with people who annoy the sh*t outta me. I know some people who r so phony and keep their enemies closer than their friends, and those kinda guys prob get laid alot more. But i just cant do that, i usualyl have a stong urge to tell people off or just cut them off if i dont like how they treat me.

Is that pride or insecurity? Bruce Lee said that pride is just insecurity, he may be right. But then theres self respect too. hmmmm

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't flake

She just texted me asking if i was able to meet up tonite. I told her i had plans with my co-workers (actually have another date). So i asked her bout the next 2 nites, and she said she wasnt free, so maybe next week. I replied, well lemme know if ur free at all this weekend, i might be free at some pt, but if not next week is cool.

So then she texts me back "im havin major problems at my house, i wanna move out :("

I think she def is tellin the truth. Kinda weird thats shes tellin me bout her probs when shenever even met me, but like someone else said shes an extrovert, extremely extrovert and prob doesnt even see that as weird. So i guess its still on with this chick. I have my apt to myself this weekend, my moms goin away for the weekend. How can i get her over lol.

Anyway im spinnin plates, i got a date tonite with a classier chick, an executive assistant. she seems much more with it, and pretty cute. Half irish, half puerto rican, nice mix. Were goin to the espn zone to play air hockey and get a drink. Good choice right? It's an "action" date", as opposed to somethin boring like dinner or just a drink or coffee. Only drawback she has A-cups. But nice a$$

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
She just texted me asking if i was able to meet up tonite. I told her i had plans with my co-workers (actually have another date). So i asked her bout the next 2 nites, and she said she wasnt free, so maybe next week. I replied, well lemme know if ur free at all this weekend, i might be free at some pt, but if not next week is cool.

So then she texts me back "im havin major problems at my house, i wanna move out :("

I think she def is tellin the truth. Kinda weird thats shes tellin me bout her probs when shenever even met me, but like someone else said shes an extrovert, extremely extrovert and prob doesnt even see that as weird. So i guess its still on with this chick. I have my apt to myself this weekend, my moms goin away for the weekend. How can i get her over lol.

Anyway im spinnin plates, i got a date tonite with a classier chick, an executive assistant. she seems much more with it, and pretty cute. Half irish, half puerto rican, nice mix. Were goin to the espn zone to play air hockey and get a drink. Good choice right? It's an "action" date", as opposed to somethin boring like dinner or just a drink or coffee. Only drawback she has A-cups. But nice a$$
Dude, she's still flaking. She's trying to see you on her schedule. Basically, someone cancelled on her last minute and she calls you up not taking into consideration that you may be busy. If she was truly interested in you, she'd be bending over backwards in attempt to see you on your schedule to make amends of her previous flaking. Think about it, if she was available today she would have told you through one of your many text message exchanges.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Dude, she's still flaking. She's trying to see you on her schedule. Basically, someone cancelled on her last minute and she calls you up not taking into consideration that you may be busy. If she was truly interested in you, she'd be bending over backwards in attempt to see you on your schedule to make amends of her previous flaking. Think about it, if she was available today she would have told you through one of your many text message exchanges.

Well watver like u said, backburner! not gonna drop her altogether cuz i could possibly get laideventually. But im not bending over backwards for her.

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
...ok,

Has it ever occured to you that she's a TOTAL flappy amateur and has absolutely NO experience whatsoever in dealing with guys or anything. If she's not that attractive and she's finally got someone to notice her online, she's going to be terrible at dealing with meeting guys and behaving "properly" in any sort of romantic relationship dynamic, full stop.

Homely girls usually are very family-orientated because family is something they can count on to interact with them, coz noone else can be bothered, so the family thing might be true. She doesn't sound like she's a "pro" at playing men either, like someone else mentioned...so I would chill on being "played" by her.

If you were an overweight, social loser with noone interested in you and you stuck an ad on an online dating site and got some hits, I'm sure you would struggle to juggle your emotions and the excitement...she's a GIRL ffs...

Hang in there, casually and confidentally until you meet her. She may not be a "HB10" but you might like her anyway? You don't really know how to act either from the sounds of it, so be amateurs together and see if you click?

On second thoughts, forget her, coz it's more than likely you'll meet her, not find her that attractive, take what you can get then split and she'll be left force-feeding cakes into her mouth as she struggles to understand how she feels.

Let's face it, she's eating a cake NOW, right? ;)

Stick to slutty club girls that require little or no effort, seriously...

For those about to send a txt, we salute you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Well watver like u said, backburner! not gonna drop her altogether cuz i could possibly get laideventually. But im not bending over backwards for her.
Exactly, you've got an A-cup to examine coming up! ;)

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silkandsteel said:
...ok,

Has it ever occured to you that she's a TOTAL flappy amateur and has absolutely NO experience whatsoever in dealing with guys or anything. If she's not that attractive and she's finally got someone to notice her online, she's going to be terrible at dealing with meeting guys and behaving "properly" in any sort of romantic relationship dynamic, full stop.

Homely girls usually are very family-orientated because family is something they can count on to interact with them, coz noone else can be bothered, so the family thing might be true. She doesn't sound like she's a "pro" at playing men either, like someone else mentioned...so I would chill on being "played" by her.

If you were an overweight, social loser with noone interested in you and you stuck an ad on an online dating site and got some hits, I'm sure you would struggle to juggle your emotions and the excitement...she's a GIRL ffs...

Hang in there, casually and confidentally until you meet her. She may not be a "HB10" but you might like her anyway? You don't really know how to act either from the sounds of it, so be amateurs together and see if you click?

On second thoughts, forget her, coz it's more than likely you'll meet her, not find her that attractive, take what you can get then split and she'll be left force-feeding cakes into her mouth as she struggles to understand how she feels.

Let's face it, she's eating a cake NOW, right? ;)

Stick to slutty club girls that require little or no effort, seriously...

For those about to send a txt, we salute you.

she dated a guy for 6 yrs, she admitted she is new to dating. so yea shes an ameteur. More so than i. Ive had multiple gf's at least.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, you've got an A-cup to examine coming up! ;)

Haha A-cup was great. just got home. She has a tiny chest, but she is beaurtiful and has a great a$$. It def makes up for it. I am a boob man but when theyre that cute its ok. Coudln't tell if she was into me or not. She seemed to be she kept using Kino, hitting my leg at the bar to tell stories. It seemed to cool off after we went upstairs to play air hockey. She beat me 4 times, we had alot of lauighs about that. But then i dunno it seemed to go downhill when we moved to the baseketball, then she left cuz she was meetin her sister. So who knows. The leg things a good sign tho right?

Again let me re-iterate i dont care that much, so for u "stop overanalyzing" guys, im not its jsut a message board and i like to learn.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well ur usually right, but this time, ur guess was off. She is mega into me still (tho she may be a fruit loop as someone already pointed out.)

She just called me to make plans for tom night. She texted me right after and said "I hope u like me, i have a feelin im gonna like u". "i wanna give u a hug my chilly willy" - happy feet joke, cuz thats what movie she wants to see.
I suggested we get drinks considerign we never met and we should do soemthing where we could talk, and she was like "wat r u afraid im gonna make out with u"

I have a feeling shes really horny, and really lonely. Her ex bf dumped her after 6 yrs. I really dont think there's other guys. She just signed up last Sunday, and she has talked to me every single day like crazy. Constant texts, 1-2 calls a day. I dont think she even had time to text or call other guys that much. So nutty and desperate maybe, but shes not flakin.

Her family prob seems real to me. She told me her brother cursed her out cuz she was having a drink before driving, and he started sayin horrible thigns to her and their stepfather got invloved, and he ended up having high blood pressure and they took him to the hospital and her brother and sister were blaming it on her. So id think maybe im just her emptional tampon right now, but the way she talks on the phone it seesm like she thinks im hot. She made a joke bout being in my bed or soemthing. She's def keeping it flirty and sexual. Well see. Like i said tho, i dont care, im thinkin with my d*ck on this one cuz i love her pics.

I dont judge people tho, im willin to see how she is. You never know, people can surprise u. Some of the stuff she says on the phone is really intelligent, like the kinda stuff we talk about on here (well some of it). She talks diff than most girls, she seems aware of sh*t, not some airhead. Im curious, so i think im gonna meet her tom night.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Yea her pics r deceptive looking, and she asked me twice if i minded that she was taller and not the thinnest girl in the world. I dunno tho if u saw some of her pics, she looks goooood. Beautiful face, great rack, and from wat i can tell just a tad thick, not even chubby by any means. Im wonderin if she is bigger now than in the pics.
Well, I vividly remember a girl I met online couple of year ago. The picture on her page was a killing. She looked fabulous, great features most men would die to get. Now we arranged to me and well, she was a bit resistant at first: "I don't know you" " We just met" "Rain check" all sort of things she could possibly think of. Now, we finally met. Boy oh boy, this girl was totally different from the picture posted on the website. She was the one in the picture alright but that picture was taken 6 years ago and now she "changed" completely.
Tell you what, do depend so much on those picture they post on the website. Try not to engage so much in on-line dating..

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Well, I vividly remember a girl I met online couple of year ago. The picture on her page was a killing. She looked fabulous, great features most men would die to get. Now we arranged to me and well, she was a bit resistant at first: "I don't know you" " We just met" "Rain check" all sort of things she could possibly think of. Now, we finally met. Boy oh boy, this girl was totally different from the picture posted on the website. She was the one in the picture alright but that picture was taken 6 years ago and now she "changed" completely.
Tell you what, do depend so much on those picture they post on the website. Try not to engage so much in on-line dating..

Hey i met one tonite, looked amazing, better than the pics. Online dating is fun, i dont intend to only use it, but its a nice supplement aint it?

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... Is she interested, is she not interested.. I'm not sure that's the question. Are YOU interested, are YOU not interested. She's giving you the run around. Expect that to continue even if she does meet up. Are you interested in dating someone that gives you a hassle over simple things?

It's just time to set a limit with her. I'd tell her you're too busy with the rest of your life to deal with this run around. When she's serious about getting together, contact you. Until then, you'll be enjoying dates with the other women who are giving you interest...

IF you don't have other women giving you interest, it's MORE important to cultivate your skills than to close the deal with this one gal. I'd move on without necessarily burning a bridge; it's nexting, without having to trash her. IF she's gonna come to her senses, this is what would do it.