Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She came on strong, mentioned a guy she's dating once, then never mentioned him again.

bdbee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually reading some of the tips around, do I go NC without replying...I mean that in the sense that if I don't reply and just go NC does it come of as emotional or do I reply with something showing I am not fussed (BUT NOTHING MORE, i.e. no attempt at continuing the conversation or doing anything otherwise) and then going NC?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually reading some of the tips around, do I go NC without replying...I mean that in the sense that if I don't reply and just go NC does it come of as emotional or do I reply with something showing I am not fussed (BUT NOTHING MORE, i.e. no attempt at continuing the conversation or doing anything otherwise) and then going NC?
I wouldn't even reply back. She didn't apologize and she didn't give you a counter offer. She doesn't deserve a reply. Besides, if she really wanted to see you, she wouldn't care if she worked early the next day.