Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Called Me Brother During Phone Conversation

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this lady she's 40 and a Physical Therapist, I am 12 years older than her. She is very friendly and very sexy. While getting to know her I was talking to her on the phone and she called me brother as in, well thank you brother instead of addressing my name. Is this her way of saying she looks to me as a brother and I have no chance of taking it to a sexual level?

Powerlifter

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends in what context she used it. only way of truly knowing is asking her.

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her anything because that probably won't get you the truth. When you get a chance to make a obvious sexual pass at her, then you'll know for sure.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
"Bro" "Brother" etc are terms used regularly these days by women. It is unfeminime and further indication of the decline of girly girls and the rise of the hairy armpit brigade of chicks.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder, interesting. I will keep this in my mind..Thanks.

Powerlifter

Zunder said:
"Bro" "Brother" etc are terms used regularly these days by women. It is unfeminime and further indication of the decline of girly girls and the rise of the hairy armpit brigade of chicks.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
Zunder, interesting. I will keep this in my mind..Thanks.

Powerlifter
....and then there's "DUDE"! Heyyy Duuuuudddde.
Fvck off bytch that calls me Dude.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she doing a macho man randy savage impersonation? OH YAAAAAH BRUUUTHER!

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! No nothing like that Warrior74. I was wishing her a happy Thanksgiving with her family when she said, oh thank you brother and this was on the phone.

Powerlifter

Warrior74 said:
Was she doing a macho man randy savage impersonation? OH YAAAAAH BRUUUTHER!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Power Lifter,
"She Called Me Brother During Phone Conversation"This level of introspection is so ridiculous....is a Woman in your life such a rare thing that you have to analyse and search for nuances in the most innocent of her utterances.....I don't think I would even register any emotion if a Woman called me "Brother"If I bothered to think about it I would see it as a very friendly remark....It's identifying with you,she probably thinks you are a nice bloke..."she looks to me as a brother and I have no chance of taking it to a sexual level?"...Stone the crows! how does anyone here know...You are the only person who can find out,so go and do just that....Don't ever ask her about this Brother business,she will just laugh in your face.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche, I see your point. But the brother thing and the reason I asked is, a lot of women if they don't have any sexual attraction with a man will say, I love you like a brother remark and once that's said you can pretty much say you have a sister and not a sexual relationship for the future.

Now in this context of her thanking me as brother is a bit different, I think. I was only seeing what members here thought about it. Since I am still in the early stages with this lady this was my first phone conversation. I just want to make sure it don't mean the same thing as her only seeing me as a brother and if so, I would just move on is all and not waste my time or money.

Powerlifter

Scaramouche said:
Dear Power Lifter,
"She Called Me Brother During Phone Conversation"This level of introspection is so ridiculous....is a Woman in your life such a rare thing that you have to analyse and search for nuances in the most innocent of her utterances.....I don't think I would even register any emotion if a Woman called me "Brother"If I bothered to think about it I would see it as a very friendly remark....It's identifying with you,she probably thinks you are a nice bloke..."she looks to me as a brother and I have no chance of taking it to a sexual level?"...Stone the crows! how does anyone here know...You are the only person who can find out,so go and do just that....Don't ever ask her about this Brother business,she will just laugh in your face.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol 'brother' that's good -- also so is 'dude' --

Fvck remember people are just people and acting on whims in their speech even, don't we all say things sometimes and go 'wtf why did I use that word/expression?' -- maybe she herself post-convo is saying, 'sh!t, why did I say brother; I hope he doesn't misinterpret that I like him!'

You just don't know -- don't overthink it -- if you keep seeing her and she's elbowing you in the side saying c'mon brother, let's arm wrastle! or, c'mon brother, let's go rock climbing dude! then maybe she's not the feminine type that you are desiring or the woman who has matching romantic interest...

But it could just be a nuance of her speech...I've used 'sister' before -- "you ready, sister?" -- was due to my own naivety and stupidity, and was uncomfortable in the situation, lol, definitely did not score me points but the language did not reflect my real intentions!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Although I wouldn't state is quite so strongly, I agree.

It's a sign of the times that women are becoming masculinized and starting to use our own phrases.

In the final analysis, it is probably just a figure of speech she used, with little meaning. It could well be that she asked herself "Did I just call him brother?" as she might have been a little flustered as to what to say.

The only thing to do is to continue to game her (ignoring the "brother" comment) to see where she stands. The truth will out soon enough.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha, love it brother so cool.

Powerlifter

Buddha_Mind]Lol 'brother' that's good -- also so is 'dude' --

Fvck remember people are just people and acting on whims in their speech even, don't we all say things sometimes and go 'wtf why did I use that word/expression?' -- maybe she herself post-convo is saying, 'sh!t, why did I say brother; I hope he doesn't misinterpret that I like him!'

You just don't know -- don't overthink it -- if you keep seeing her and she's elbowing you in the side saying c'mon brother, let's arm wrastle! or, c'mon brother, let's go rock climbing dude! then maybe she's not the feminine type that you are desiring or the woman who has matching romantic interest...

But it could just be a nuance of her speech...I've used 'sister' before -- "you ready, sister?" -- was due to my own naivety and stupidity, and was uncomfortable in the situation, lol, definitely did not score me points but the language did not reflect my real intentions![/QUOTE]

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! Atom Smasher, thats where I believe I will stand brother. She is a babe and deserving of a chance as shes seems good stock.

Powerlifter.

Atom Smasher said:
Although I wouldn't state is quite so strongly, I agree.

It's a sign of the times that women are becoming masculinized and starting to use our own phrases.

In the final analysis, it is probably just a figure of speech she used, with little meaning. It could well be that she asked herself "Did I just call him brother?" as she might have been a little flustered as to what to say.

The only thing to do is to continue to game her (ignoring the "brother" comment) to see where she stands. The truth will out soon enough.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen bro yes indeed I agreed.

Powerlifter

Pair A Dice said:
Is she Hulk Hogan?

All jokes aside, I don't see anything wrong with this. If she said, 'You're just like my brother. I can confide in him and you," then you're fvcked. Now, you're cool.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Her covert message is that she'd consider sex with you to be incest.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Rollo! Funny thing is that not even my sister calls me brother, she calls me by my name!!! Seriously, the only way to know is making a sexual move on her!!!!

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo, thanks for posting. She doesn't know my age but I know her's and don't see how she would view sex with me as incest, as I look nothing like my age but will keep in mind what you posted.

Powerlifter

Rollo Tomassi said:
:rolleyes:

Her covert message is that she'd consider sex with you to be incest.