Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She called and canceled, throw away her number?

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl which I wrote about in the link below cancelled a Friday date that I set up with her on Tuesday night. She left a message today at the middle of school time saying

"Hi Static, I'm actually calling to say that I can't make it tommorow, Ok bye."

This was said with a gulity tone.

I wonder why she just didn't make an excuse? The girl goes to my university. Could it be she saw me chatting up with other females today ( I did about 10 cold approaches today and they were all over campus)? I think I might have even cold approaches someone that she knows in front of a class of hers (on accident).

Anyway what is the best method to handle this situation? If I should even call again, please make suggestions on what to say.

Her interest level seemed high on tuesday night. Here's the dialogue

Me: Hey HB, it's static
HB: Hi static how are you
ME: I'm fine. How was your day

1 min. of small talk followed

ME: What are you doing friday evening?
Her: Nothing
Me: Alright let's get together and go out to a movie
Her: Okay
Me: Where do you live?
Her: I actually live in [city that is 20 minutes away], but it's okay, I can meet you over here [campus area] if that would help.
Me: Okay, meet me at this spot of campus friday at time X.
Her: Ok. So what movie are we gonna see?
Me: I'll let you know on Friday.
Her: Ok
Me: HB, I'm sorry but I can't talk anymore because I'm going to the gym. See you on Friday.

Also, what if I see her on campus and she tries to stop and talk to me? Should I just walk by or...?

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52176

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. what MIGHT have POSSIBLY happened is this..

You cold aproach a girl she knows or she saw or overhead something.

She has good IL, no girl is going to sit in class with you for an hour if she doesnt have high IL. - She was freaked thinking you were "That Guy", so she called and cancelled. No excuse.

Think if it was you .. get in her mind.. You were an AFC, saw a girl going after someone u know after she asks you on a date. You're afraid to get involved because shes "That Girl". So you think well ****, she is already talkn to other guys.. whats the use? So you call and just cancel. Leaving no excuse wanting her to come and ask you why you canceled.

You should approach her and ask her why, kino with her.. show her u got a safe side to you. and see whats up with her.

noseguard20

Banned
Reaction score
call her up next Thursday night and ask again, bro. Way too early to get upset. If she sees you on campus, just be cool. "hey wuz up, how're you doing?" (smile) Ask her if she would like to go out this weekend?

Reaction score
Message her back and ask if she would like to set another date/time - if nothing then move on.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah forget it. Women get hot and cold on you all the time in university. Throw away number and ignore her. Dont waste your time.

jba1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget it. Girls with high interest never cancel. It doesnt matter what the excuse is, in her mind or yours.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by jba1234
Forget it. Girls with high interest never cancel. It doesnt matter what the excuse is, in her mind or yours.
I was supposed to go mini-golfing with this cute blonde last Friday night. Friday before the date she cancels, saying her best friend just lost her job and she needed to comfort her. I'm like :rolleyes: but she wants to reschedule.

My dumb ass decided to take her up on her offer to re-sched so we set up to go out Sunday night. By doing this, I learned a very important lesson:

Carpet cleaner DOES get pu$$y-juice stains out of couch upholstry. :D

Call her up and at least get her excuse. If it sounds legit and she's eager to try another day (if the IL is high, she WILL), then set something up. If you get the impression she's jerking you around, then blow her off. But don't burn bridges if you don't have to.

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it's not that big of a deal, no need to get pissy about it. Listen to squirrels. There's no need to get pissy and b^tchy about it to her, cause then you are going to look exactly that- pissy and b^tchy.

I would say the main thing is go out and do something tonight, so you are not sitting around feeling dumb. Go out and hang with friends whatever.

The when you call her next Tuesday, if she apologizes be like, hey I went out and did X anyway.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnPopper
Tell her you want to phuck her and her mom in the ass
HAHAHAHA!

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This opens up endless possibilities of you taking control. Make her feel like she now owes you a date. Instead of asking her, say something like: "Since you cancelled on my last week, I think you should buy me a drink at a bar" or something like that.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she likes you at all shell call you to make up but if she doesnt than no matter how hard you try result will be ****ty... so let her call you if she doesnt theres better one around the corner.... i ve had chicks cancel dates on me last minute but then call me couple dayz later wanted to make up so let it flow....

snoop said this in nintyfou we dont love em hoezzzzzzzzz

stay high

Reaction score
hey....this is something you'll learn as you become more of a refined dj so to speak.....women ARE humans.....and sometimes, they do legitmately have to cancel...i can attest to this....I had one cancel on me twice...i thought she was playin...but i added up all the factors....i knew she had a high IL (something, again, you'll learn to detect as you learn more skills)...so i said F*ck it...a week later i was all up in her.....I guess eometimes on this site people trumpet the "fire here and foret about her" tactic too much....an AFC will chase her down long after its obvious she is not interested...a DJ adds up the factors...and if the factors look good...gives her the benefit of the doubt. So call her next week...if she ditches again....tell her to call YOU when she's ready...if she does, fine...if she doesn't...well....you DO have anotehr number that you picked up last nite, rite :)

happy DJing