Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She broke NC with a lame text

Firedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a girl for 6 months and broke up because her family didn't approve of me. Not all family members but her parents are big racists and told her that she's out of the family if she doesn't end it. She still didn't end it even though it was done because she was distraught and I asked her to move in with me but she said she can't leave her family so I ended it on the spot.

I bumped into her only a few days later and I didn't and she didn't speak a word. It really hurt me bad though. Went from hanging out every second day and being really good companions to just two minds linked with no actions to follow up.

I had deleted her from Facebook and her number the day I ended it and her response was to block me on FB.

So two weeks went by with NC then I saw her in the shopping center and I felt like totally raging at her but simply said hey how are you and she was extremely happy by it she couldn't hide her facial expressions. I just kept walking on. I felt like that was the turning point where I got to just be indifferent and almost was my goodbye.

Fast forward another week, I was at a party and saw her but said nothing all night. I was talking to some of her friends acting fine and so was she but as the night went on I saw her ensuring her back was turned to me and she was even alone sitting for a while. I stayed until the party was done and had a good time.

This morning I got a message from her saying 'Hi, please can you make sure that you are mature about this break up. I don't want you to be talking negatively about me to anyone else."

WTF? Feedback guys?

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once in a while someone will boggle your mind. Keep your balance. It was just a bump, there's nothing wrong with you, but there's something wrong with them and believe me, you're better off not being surrounded by this bad energy.

If you don't have a "dead to me" list yet, congratulations, this is your first entry!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't badmouth her, it show's you're butthurt and still care. But don't reply to her text either. If you see her in pubic be cordial but be on about your business.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get more girls.

Also either don't respond at all, or with "sure and I expect the same from you."

Then get more girls. :)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the guys before me said. Just ignore her comments and baiting for attention. Block her ass from your phone and all other platforms of communication. You'll have eternal peace of mind by doing so.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Her options are running low or the football player told her to go to hell and she just wants your attention (beta orbiter). Don't give in.

I second all of the posts above this one. There's your answer.

To add; Erase and replace.

Case closed. Keep your frame.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-read her message:

She is concerned for her reputation, disrespectfully telling you to be 'mature' (pfft, that's rich, coming from a woman in a family of racists).

She is not concerned for you. But that's not a reflection of you. It's a reflection of her and her weird family.

Forget the lot of them. Find a gorgeous, fit chick who wants to please you endlessly. You deserve it. This story is f*cking tragic man. Take it easy dude.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you dare fvcking respond to her or I will find out where you live, drive to your house, knock on the door, and slap you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and find a hotter chick to get it on with. Maybe even as a trophy girlfriend too if you'd like. Regardless, just find some other, better looking girls.

Firedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't reply to her. I ran into a few of her friends over the weekend and I'm in a state where I don't want to see or hear anyone who has anything to do with her.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firedweller said:
I ran into a few of her friends over the weekend and I'm in a state where I don't want to see or hear anyone who has anything to do with her.
Slow your roll man :) What did these other girls do to you? Do you honestly believe they will take their friends side for being a racist?

Date one of her hot friends, dont ***** out on me bro. They know your single and good with girls. From my personal experience dating the friends of someone you were seeing solves all drama within that group that is directed at you. You would think it would just create more problems, but it actually resolves them and gives you even more options, go figure. GIRL LOGIC.

**** one girl and they all hate you, **** them all and they all love you.

Because the break up wasnt even anything remotely to do with you being afc, cheating or treating her badly but some weird racial **** that is out of your control you are actually in a very good position social proof wise to sleep around.

Last edited: