Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She betrayed me, should I still fvck her?

ASD :)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a VERY detailed story about me and this girl (HB8.5). It was that long, though, that I thought noone would read it. I saved it - if any of you wants it, I can post it. We are both 18 in a few months.

To make a long story short - VERY-VERY AFC me had this one-itis (the HB8.5 - let us call her Lisa) for about a year. After a year I managed to make her fall in love with me too. I never made a move, though. We only talked, talked and talked. She even got me to bed, touched me whereever she could, tried to kiss me countless times etc, I just moved away and kept on talking. We have talked about sex. She loves sex and is very good at it. I know she has been with about 10 different guys and most of them are older than us and probably way more experienced than me.

At some point we were both in love with each other, but neither of us could not really admit it and we were both committed. She fvcked some 21-year-old guy with a big penis (well, rumours, lol) and I was with some stupid ugly HB4 (I DO NOT KNOW WHY!!!). No, I did not even fvck her. I told Lisa everything about my relationship (well, actually there were only bad things lol), but one day Lisa, for some reason, betrayed me and told someone about my personal stuff. That is not something a VERY CLOSE person does. From that day on, I never talked to Lisa. She was extremely sad and lonely, dumped the 21-y-o and I could see she still wanted me and was sorry. But for me it was about pride and priciples.

Lately I have started talking to her a little bit, but I am still very cold. Today, she messaged me something like "I cannot stand it anymore, I just need to tell you. Last night I dreamed of you kissing me. I am so-so sad it never really happened!!". Well, I have no feelings towards her, but I thought - I might just start fvcking her and thus develop my sexual techniques and satisfy my manly needs.

What do you think? Should I use her or just keep ignoring her for what she did to me? Anyway, I am quite sure that if I invited her to my place, all I need to do is do what she has dreamed of and kiss her, which is very easy to lead to sex. But is it wise to do it? Because this gives her what she wants - me and my d!ck, which she has not deserved.

A fvck-buddy does sound good, though! On the other hand, I am afraid what she is looking for in me is a LTR, which is definitely not an option for me!

Tomorrow is a school-day together with her. How should I act? I did not reply to her SMS.

Thanks for any kind of help!

mikak

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i did not read the full story but do u think a real man would want that kind of woman? If she went out with 10 guys and dumpd them, she will do the same to you. come'on u deserve way better than that!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, of course I deserve :)
Well, the 10 guys are spread around like 4 years. Of course it is still much for a 18-year-old. But I would like to emphasize that I do not have any feelings towards her, I do not want a relationship. It is just an easy opportunity for a lot of sex. She would just be my FB. But, well, I still doubt if I want to deal with her at all.

Thanks!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends... just how desperate are you?

How do you know she is so good as sex if you have never ****ed her yourself? Just because you do it alot doesn't mean you are good at it.

You are not in love, neither is she. You are chasing something you can't have, and the only reason she is still throwing signals out is because she wants to find out if she is ****able in your eyes. that's why she has ****ed at least 10 guys (probably more like 30). The moment you slide inside of her, you might not hear from here again.

A **** buddy only works when you have absolutly no feelings about this chick (trust me). Becuase if she is a true ****buddy you will be doing some pretty heartless things to her. ****ing and getting up at 3 in the morning to leave, calling her at 3 in the morning and making her drive 20 mintues in the rain just to suck you off, and then kick her out when she is done because you don't want to wake up next to her in the morning... these are things you will not be able to do with this chick, because your heart is in it. You can't like your **** buddy, then she's not a **** buddy. A **** buddy is not even a buddy. It's just a **** partner. You ****, you leave. you repeat. The second she gets emotional (Because you damn sure better not), and if you are doing it right she will, you either put her back in her right prospective, or you cut all ties. She will get feelings, simply because women get naturally attached to anything that slides in them after a certain amount of times, even if they don't necessarly like them.

Dude, you have feelings for her. You have deeeep feelings for her. If you didn't have feelings for her you wouldn't have said you were an AFC after her, which implies that you wanted to date her. All you have done is learn to supress your feelings.

You want help? Cut her out of your life at least for now, simply becuase you are not ready to handle her, and I mean that. She is not looking for anything serious (however, don't mistaket hat with a woman getting a BF for a year or two, half the time they aren't looking for anything serious either, they just do what' socially accecptable.. then they wonder why their GF is in the back of the club sucking some guy off that she doesn't know) and you are "in love"...
Not to be harsh but you just don't have the mental capacity to handle her yet. I've been there, we have all been there. Live and learn. You are still ahead of the curve because you are here.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it at least seems to me that I really do not have any feelings towards her anymore. Really - I could not care less. I could easily do that - call her 3AM to fvck and leave. I just see a very easy chance for sexual advancement. Even if she is not that great - practice makes perfect.

But I can see your points, backbreaker. And how you explained the concept of a fvck buddy fits just perfectly to what I want from her. I do not want to talk to her.. no mental stuff - just physical. Let her wish I have feelings, but no - I only have my d!ck..

But backbreaker, you are definitely giving some great advice. Thanks for that. And you are damn right - there is a very big chance I might not be mentally ready for it. But I just have to promise myself - if I sense ANY feelings towards her, I just leave it right there..

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I learned about chicks is never to judge on what they say but rather what they do.

First off you should never give personal information that can be used against you with a girl that is not in love with you (even if she is in love with you, you shouldn't tell her things that will make you look bad or tell her everything you did. Do you think her being with supposed "10 guys" will not yield alot of nasty secrets??!! sure she has them but she is smart about it and won't let you or anyone know). As a matter of fact as backbreaker mentioned 10 guys probably equals 30 guys so there is a secret in itself.

Chicks love to talk and they tend to get caught in the moment and blurt sh1t out, that is why you can't trust them with valuable information. She fvcked up but you gave her the ammo to fvck up. I don't believe she intended to disrespect you but its part of your doing when you get to comfortable with a woman and think she won't judge you or tell anyone (BECAUSE SHE WILL!!). In the old days when men were talking about business they would ask the women to leave the room because they are talking "business". Those men knew that women talk too much to other women and the secrets to the business can fall to into their rival's hands.

Her actions say that she wants to get in touch with you. I say go for it and see whether or not she wants you for real or just playing with you (c0ckteasing). If you do decide to date her make sure you are seeing other women as well so you won't be stuck in your oneitis zone again.

DJD

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk her and *** all over her face...

that way u dont give a **** about her and u fuked her!

make sure u have comepletly NO feelings of her!

sactown1

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no better way to get back at a girl than to fcuk her, come all over her face and just leave, don't call her back or try to get wit her.

Or you could go over there like you are going to fcuk her, and escalate to a certain point where she really wants you, and just stop. Leave her there knowing that she wants your dik and just leave.

Either way, hold on to your dignity and pride, don't let this little sl*t take that away from you.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sactown1 said:
There is no better way to get back at a girl than to fcuk her, come all over her face and just leave, don't call her back or try to get wit her.

Or you could go over there like you are going to fcuk her, and escalate to a certain point where she really wants you, and just stop. Leave her there knowing that she wants your dik and just leave.

Either way, hold on to your dignity and pride, don't let this little sl*t take that away from you.
extacly

u got balls man! use them..

dont let one girl bring you down.. thats the worst you can do.. she shouldn't even Faze you.. whoopy do u like her and she seems like the perfect girl.. well guess what? if theres one of her theressz MORe... u know how many perfect girls you'll find?.. if u wanna get back at her... **** her and leave her without any call back.. just be like i'll tlakt ou soon then ignore the **** out her.. shes gonna feel like she got played hahaha.. so if she did anything wrong ingore it.. it doesnt effect you... keep ur game up.. fuk her.. do something disrespect, spit in her hair when she turns around them pee in her face! haha then after leave without ANY call back OR any type of furture commucation.. ignore every little detail about her.. make urself disapear out of her life..

this is the worse u can do

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
sactown1 said:
you can dump a load in her butt, that's another way of treating her like a cvm dumpster. :cheer:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, if you can handle it, honestly, do your thing. Treat her like her actions are begging for you to treat her. Stop this nice guy ****, love, flowers, etc. (I think you are going in the right direction here). If you are truely over her, wait for her to contact you, and get to the point. Tell her to bring her ass over there so you can nutt in her mouth. You think I am lying?

She's giving it up like free bobbleheads on fan apprication night. I am willing to bet a small fortune she has ****ed well more than 10 guys. It's just that 10 sounds a hell of alot less slutty than 2 times her age.

I mean, she is going to say **** once you start giving to her like "love" and **** like that, and it's okay to say some things like "you know, I like you alot", in the heat of the moment, with the smell of her juices in the air, with the R Kelly in the background, half drunk.. but you better not mean it, and soon as she catches the nut, she can catch the door right behind her.

She put herself in that position, not you. She wants to be treated like that. When I finally understood that not all women are to be treated like future wifes, my sex game shoot though the roof. Now you are this "great guy" who she is sitting by the phone every night, hoping you will call so she can have the pleasure of letting you get inside of her, and if she is lucky enough, if the stars are aligned just right, she might get to spend the night.. but she still has to be out of the house by 8am.

Remember, this is your **** partner. Set her out. Film the ****. Get her to recruit other women. **** HER!!! My friends love it when I get a new **** buddy, because both of them are going to **** at least once. Why not? I don't give a ****, it's just something else we can talk about the next day.

I had/have a long term **** buddy. Off and On. She catches feelings, I cut it off. We run into each other, one thing leads to another, we are sneaking to my car for a quikie while her current Bf is in the club, and she promises "it's just sex". Man, if you get a good one, you can't beat it. I can't name what I HAVEN'T done with her. I started ****ing her while she was married... I actually felt bad for the guy, becasue she didn't understand the creature he was laying with every night. He actually married her. We've had sex over the last one and a half years at least 100 times, both of my best friends have got in because it was "her fantasy to be in a 3 some (this was a 4 some)", I've ****ed her best friend, because she always wanted to **** her best friend, and one night, they both spent the night over my house and I got it poppin. We haven't spoken in about 2 weeks (about normal for us) and I can (**** I just might) call her right now and I promise she will find a way to get over here. One night, while she was married and still in school, she tol dher husband she had to go to denny's to study (yeah..denny's) and didn't go home until like 10 the next morning.. I coudln't get rid of her.

Anyway, enough with me. Back to you. If your emotions can get out of the way, you can have a good/great thing, but keep them out of the way, that's the key.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, that is what I am going to do. Thank you a lot, all of you! I will just make her want me even more and use her for whatever I might want and need. And yes - she is the one to be blamed for that, not me.

I will give her a LITTLE hope that we will be together some day while fvcking her, but after the sex just throw her out. So that she will definitely let me in her pants the second I want it next time.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like you have a little resentment.. you shouldn't. You should be smiling, because everytime you think about her, you are going to be thinking about the great meaningless sex you will be having.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense...but why the "vengance" and "mistreatment"? Why the sexual humillation?

She slept with 10 guys...sure. And she will probably sleep with you and many more. It is HER choice. Does that make her a bad person? Nope. Does that make her a slut? Sure. But we also sleep with several women. Does that makes us bad people? Nope. Does that make us marriage material? Possibly not.

My point is...if a woman wants to sleep with 10 guys...that's her choice. Our choice should be: should I sleep with her too or should I find somebody that I personally see of more value?

Do you think that doing those things (ejaculating in her face, etc.) is going to make you a better lover? It will allow you to learn something about techniques in the love making or even sex?

If you trusted very personal stuff with a woman that is not your wife or mother...and she shared those stuff with somebody else...hmmmm...welcome to the real world. That's what MOST women do. Especially young ones. They don't know how to keep a secret. Most men don't either.

How you treat women in bed at such a young age is what is going to set the parameters in how you are going to treat them in the future.

You should develop "gentleman" techniques as much as "alpha techniques". That's what makes you the complete package. If your techniques are those of abuse...then you will eventually graduate into a man that hates women.

If you want to have sex with her and she wants to do the same with you...both of you are adults. But...if you feel that is cool to sexually humillate a woman (that obviously has some feelings for you), then I can tell you one thing: You are not learning the right "DJ" techniques.

A real "dj" or real man...LOVES women. But he also know how to live life in such a fashion that he doesn't allow any woman to control him. A real "dj" or real man does not waste HIS VALUABLE time "humillating" women...instead, he simply walks away and focus on "conquering" OTHER women that he seems worthy.

Make no mistake about one thing...even if you are in a LTR...sexual technique is something that must be improved. All the way until the day your die.

It is your choice.

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to have to go with the last two posters on this....a **** buddy is great but only if neither or you have feelings for each other...and that means having absolutely no feelings whatsoever......from your posts you sound like your still in love with her but are really pissed off.....and i know how it feels to have someone betray you like that....i've been through a similar situation before....me and this girl used to be really close and i used to think i could talk to her about anything and she would keep it to herself....she didnt....one day when she was mad at me about something she used what i had told her to embarass me infront of a lot of people.....i looked straight into her eyes and just walked away.....i could easily have told those people stuff about herself that she told me....but i didnt....i took the high road and have no regrets....

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Lisa" is a fitting name, since it exists in all Western and European countries, and in Latin America, and even in places like Japan today. Just like her name, "Lisa" in this story appears in many places, so this subject is interesting to all of us.

I, too, was in a way betrayed by a girl. I won't go into details, but six months later I could have had sex with her - and it was tempting, she was sexy. But I didn't. I think it would have felt good, but eventually I would regret it, as the sex would really just have been about getting over what she did, show that I 0wnzed her. But why would I need sex for that? Silly. I just broke contact instead.

This Lisa - from what it sounds like, you would not be any happier by having sex with her. Just let go, break the connection. You'll be happier when you live in a world where Lisa is not an issue. Find new ground! New women to catch! If you're not a total DJ it may take longer than you'd like - well, so be it. In the meantime go work out or something, spend time with friends - anything is better than the Lisa who couldn't keep her mouth shut like a mature person would. Surround yourself with mature people, not immature ones.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say do her best friend. Drive her friend wild. She'll brag to "Lisa". Thats all you need. Immature? Sort of. Fun? Very. Effective? Duh.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't **** her.We have to start teaching these *****es who's boss.

DOn't **** her find another girl.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really don't care about her, then **** her and make it clear that you won't want a relationship, then as soon as she wants one break it off, or, if she bounces on you after you **** her once, you get laid and she doesn't stick around to get attached. problem solved.

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you are an idiot! She likes sex and you? Masturbation? WTF?! Of corse if she doesn't satisfy her needs in you she will go looking for it somewhere else.

My advice fuk her. It is not her fault it is totaly URS. It is even weird that she still wants you, another proof that gilrs do not have any sense of logic.