Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She begged me to tell her how I felt about her now do I just cut contact with her?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and this girl were sitting in the car and she kept saying "tell me what you think about me, I want to know, what are your intentions" and stuff. so I finally told her yeah I have feelings for her blah blah. cause earlier in the night she LJBF me and I told her "yeah I just want to be your friend to, me and you could never date" but then throughout the night its obvious that we both like each other. we' re just telling ourselves we can't like each other because she doesn't want to feel like a slut since she met me thru her boyfriend who shes breaking up with. she was like "i wish i met you before i knew him. everything would be so much better" but she just cant accept the fact that she's moving from 1 friend to another friend. So yea last night I told her yea I have feelings for her and that shes different from other girls, etc. Now do I just cut all contacts with her and if she is interested in me, she'll contact me. If not, then I know my answer. I don't want to come across as desperate and needy.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

That is what you must do, so go ahead and do it. :up:

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dawg, if she's torn between you and a friend, how is she different from other girls?

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea exactly what I would do.
You'll be on her mind for the next couple of days for sure. :rolleyes:

If she does like you expect a text/msg within a weeks time. If not, then forget about her.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, surprisingly, she called me tonight around 10. She was like "just wanted to see if you're still alive" lol. but then she was askiing what I was doing tonight I said not much I need to get some rest as I work tomorrow and I asked if she works tomorrow she said she does. then i ask her out for tomorrow and she gives me the "im not sure. ill have to think about it" but i think shes just messing around. do I call her tomorrow afternoon or what?

she must be semi-interested in me seeing as she called me back tonight. what do I do next?