Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She always wants to talk...

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been dating this 8.5/10 for three months.....Well....two months...last 30 days she has been 4 1/2 hours away for family reasons. I really like the girl, and obviously she likes me a lot...probably a little to much right now.

The problem im having is that she ALWAYS wants to talk, I mean I guess that should really be considered a good thing, but......not so much right now.

I do enjoy talking with her. We text throughout the day, but every night she expects us to talk for like 3-4 hours over AIM and webcam.

Im not a very big talker at all, and im sure im not the only one.

Everytime that I hint to her that im not really in the mood to talk she always starts questioning me on why. Then she jumps to conclusions that im losing intrest, and blah blah, blah blah blah.....stupid ****......... Then she always finds a way to make me say **** like. Oh I miss you too baby. I miss you so much. Garbage blah blah.....

How the hell do I tell her without pissing her off that I don't want to ****ing talk all the time.........

(Yeah, i know i got a little angry at the end...but shes doing it as i write this.)

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
when Im attracted I can listen to their garbage for hours (with sex in between), when I start losing my attraction, I just bang them and dont let them talk to me as much..sometimes they get the point and disappear but some dont get it, so I drive them home right after sex, close my msn, turn off my mobile and tell them Im not available due to some bs...

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3-4 hours? Enough time to get a part-time job and make some more money!

Think about it that way and you will realize how retarded 3-4 hours of talking with someone is.

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Yeah!!!

You should also remember that the more U talk 2 her and the more Ur there for her somewhere in her mind she won't value your time somewhere down the line(hold on this rymes)but anyway im saying ignore her but at the same time be firm and let her know that you have a life..thiz is way more attractive than being an emotional sponge..100

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretend to fall asleep during the marathon phone sessions. that should take care of things

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slagon.......Trust me, I have told her that but she still insists.

Dergz...... Can't really pretend to fall asleep on a webcam video. Wish I could, lol.

J Roc..... I've already ignore her texts sometimes, but then she just sends me the SAME exact text thinking maybe the text just didnt go through, so I end up with the same text on my phone 4-5 times then I finally just say **** it and respond.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "Way of the Peaceful Warrior" by David Deida and you will find the answer.

How the hell do I tell her without pissing her off that I don't want to ****ing talk all the time.........

(Yeah, i know i got a little angry at the end...but shes doing it as i write this.)
You also care too much about her opinion.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphaace said:
J Roc..... I've already ignore her texts sometimes, but then she just sends me the SAME exact text thinking maybe the text just didnt go through, so I end up with the same text on my phone 4-5 times then I finally just say **** it and respond.
only respond back to the texts that may be important like "what time are we meeting later tonight?". everything else gets ignored. she will get the hint after a few days of her idle minded texts being unanswered.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her being 4 hours away makes this easy. Don't return her text messages. Don't log in to AIM. Don't answer the phone when she calls. Problem solved.