Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shazam!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a little nemonic if you ever need help in summoning your inner DJ.
SHAZAM!

S - The confidence of Sam MALONE. Mayday got away with a lot of cheese because of his looks and status, but his raw sexual energy, indefatigabilty and always-be-closing-ness should be an inspiration to all DJs.

H - The toughness of Dirty HARRY Callaghan. You don't ever need to actually kick anyone's ass, but act like you could. Or better, learn how to because women want to be protected. Clint doesn't take any crap from women either, and neither should tyou.

A - The ****y charm of David ADDISON. You want a quality chick like Cybill Shephard (as was) then you need to have the same abilty to not put up with her bull****. If you have an agile mind, this is how you present it if you want p*ssy.

Z - The mystery of ZORRO. Chicks dig a mask and will use their feminine charms to get underneath it. Curiosity is a powerful tool, use it.

A - The self-belief and self-deprecating wit of Woody ALLEN. The not-funny-any-more, adopted-daughter-banging Woody is often thought of as a playing a neurotic bumbler when it comes to women, but note that his characters always take it for granted that they should be dating women far hotter than they might deserve on looks alone. Also, if you must complain about your life to a woman (or anyone), make them laugh as you do it.

M - ME! I mean YOU, but that doesn't fit the acronym. The important thing is that you remember all that guff about you being special because there's only one of you is actually true. Your greatest strength is your individuality, and for all that the above examples can inspre, your goal should be so totally awesome that when future generations come to writing poorly thought out inspirational nemonics they think of your name.

And ten points to anyone nerdy enough to know what the original acroynm stands for.

Johnny Double

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon-Hercules-Atlas-Zeus-Achilles-Mercury

10pts please, I now return that part of my life back to the afc basement.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Johnny Double
Solomon-Hercules-Atlas-Zeus-Achilles-Mercury

10pts please, I now return that part of my life back to the afc basement.
Bzzzzzzt!
Try again!