Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shaving Legs

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The people at my school really give you **** if you shave your legs. I knew this one kid shaved his legs and everyday the same kid came up to him are you gay are you gay I think all that really hurt his confidence and ruined his dj skills if he had any personally I don't shave my legs

Brandon

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! And if possible become bald and grow a beer belly 'cause you're a MAN! Hell yeah! :rolleyes:

Seriously, like someone else said 90% of male models and bodybuilders are shaved, just because it's a cleaner look. I'd do it myself but it would take too damn long (I'm in the Robin Williams category), plus I don't really have a body to show off anyway. When I become more fit and get a tan, maybe...

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get pedicure and a perm, then go shopping for shoes while you're at it...

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy that shaves their legs that is not a professional model, a professional body builder, or a swimmer..is gay or at best a 100% pure metrosexual. I cannot believe that society today has gotten to this point.

A male shaving his legs?! Do you realize how gay that sounds????

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate body hair so I shave my chest and package (except the top part) and trim my armpits. But it'd be too much of a pain to shave my legs and forearms.

To anyone who doesn't shave or trim their armpits - consider the possibility that you smell alot better when you do.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My whole social life revolves aronund the gym where I work out. Well, most of it. 90% of the women there will NOT go out with a hairy guy.

To the guys who oppose shaving;

Why do you shave your face?

Hygene? Cleaner look? It is the same comcept.

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey

To anyone who doesn't shave or trim their armpits - consider the possibility that you smell alot better when you do.
use deodorant

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reto
My whole social life revolves aronund the gym where I work out. Well, most of it. 90% of the women there will NOT go out with a hairy guy.

To the guys who oppose shaving;

Why do you shave your face?

Hygene? Cleaner look? It is the same comcept.
Dude! :rolleyes: Why don't you wear makeup and eye liner while you're at it?

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I propose we all stop shaving, showering, cutting fingernails and brushing our teeth from now. Women will undoubtedly flock to our raw maleness!

:)

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slashco, those things you listed are basic hygeine procedures that everyone no matter man or woman does , and comparing them to standing in a shower bent over and shaving your legs is just retarded.
and to those who do shave their legs just because "they like the way it feels": 1. stop being male-*****es 2. grow a pair 3. hope you dont land in jail with those smooth legs of yours.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I did it once for an "after" picture for bodybuilding. It was such a pain in the ass. There is no way I could keep up with doing it.

I do shave my chest in the summer for pool season. Once again that gets to be a pain in the ass as well. I might not even do it this year.

If you are a guy who's hair grows fast, think twice about ever doing this.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's see... 'having a pair' means not doing something you want to, just because of what other men might think? Good thinking there, ReD MaFiA (love the mixed caps btw - u r teH l33t d00d!! :) . Unlike you, I'm secure enough in my masculinity to try new things like this once in a while. But who am I talking to - you're probably one of those guys who uses 'gay' as an insult, wears a backwards baseball cap, and finds burping the alphabet to be the height of hilarity...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
To the guys who say "don't shave maaaaaan thats sooo gay."

Do you expect your girlfriend (if any) to shave? Why? Because it's the "girly" thing to do? Because society made it that way?

I'm just curious. :)

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a cyclist and I shave my legs (road rash is the BEST excuse ever!). A friend of mine (female) once came so see me race. She then told all her friends about my smooth, tanned, muscular legs. Now theres not a girl in the school that doesn't want to see them :D .

Conclusion, if youve got good legs and your okay with it, go for it!
If you got soft ass legs or your uncomfortable with it then dont, but dont try to sway other peoples ideas about things you havent tried yourself.

P.S. Francisco, the cyclist, you forgot about the aerodynamic advantages of shaving :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Columbia
I'm a cyclist and I shave my legs (road rash is the BEST excuse ever!). A friend of mine (female) once came so see me race. She then told all her friends about my smooth, tanned, muscular legs. Now theres not a girl in the school that doesn't want to see them :D .

Conclusion, if youve got good legs and your okay with it, go for it!
If you got soft ass legs or your uncomfortable with it then dont, but dont try to sway other peoples ideas about things you havent tried yourself.

P.S. Francisco, the cyclist, you forgot about the aerodynamic advantages of shaving :rolleyes:
I'm sure that shaving could cut a few seconds off a guys time trial if he were a Wookie. :p

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave my whole body once a year for swimming. It's gross, makes my skin look really pale, itches like hell when it grows back, AND leads to a huge increase in ingrown hairs. Though I think a smooth chest is generally preferable to anything but a carpet on your chest :p

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually theres a guy in my club that SWEARS shaving adds 2 kph to his speed. :D

I'm just thinking about the weight savings...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use deodorant
Girls can still smell the difference. With deodorant and untrimmed pits you smell ok, but with deoderant and trimmed pits you smell even better.