Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shaving Legs

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody here shave their legs? If you do, how often do you shave them? I shaved them after reading Double Your Dating but I'm starting to regret it. It comes back in stubbles and I'm lazy to shave it every couple of days. I'm trying to gain leg muscle since it looks too plain. I also hate getting the gay remarks from it - but that's life.......

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are u a guy?

imagine a girl coming over, you get on your bed, and she starts feeling up your silky smooth baby legs.. then she exclaims :

"Hey, you shave great, what razor do u use? lemme borrow it?"

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real funny....

My girlfriend likes it, the first time she came by I was self-concious she'd say something negative about it, but she said she gets disgusted with hair on guys......I guess it made me feel better about it, but it's still annoying. My friend shaves but then he's very muscular so you wouldn't say much about it. Nobody else shaves??? :eek: I must be the only one who followed D'Angelo's advice: "Hair is only good on your head."

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, man, whatever floats your boat, but i like my hair on my legs. I swam for two years, and we had to shave for comptetitions, i didnt mind it, but i just prefer hair. (Not TOO Hairy, i got blond hair so it looks good")

Oh yeah, didnt u know Dangelo gets turned on by hairless boys?

gym addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I've competed in a few bodybuilding competitions so it was necessary for me to shave my legs...however, the responses Id gotten from my legs being shaved were all good. All the girls told me they didnt like really hairy legs and that they liked my legs shaved.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Oh yeah, didnt u know Dangelo gets turned on by hairless boys?
Bwahahahaha! Maybe that explains why he wants a lot of people to come to a hotel for some personal teaching...Back to the topic...No, I don't shave...If it feels good, do it.

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do shave my legs, arm pits, and chest, i don't know why some guys think its gay, in fact my ex liked that i shave my chest

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Reaction score
You getting laid does not weigh on whether or not you shave your legs/arms. If you like to be shaved there, shave them. If not, don't bother. If anyone here knows anyone that's gotten turned down because they refuse to shave their arms or legs, I'll edit this post.

The only things any guy should worry about shaving are your back (if you've got that problem) and your package.

If your chest hair is relatively thick, actually, some chicks like that (should be said that some don't). If it's too thin to even notice, nobody cares. If it's kind of in the middle, you probably wanna shave it.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrunkMick
You getting laid does not weigh on whether or not you shave your legs/arms. If you like to be shaved there, shave them. If not, don't bother. If anyone here knows anyone that's gotten turned down because they refuse to shave their arms or legs, I'll edit this post.

The only things any guy should worry about shaving are your back (if you've got that problem) and your package.

If your chest hair is relatively thick, actually, some chicks like that (should be said that some don't). If it's too thin to even notice, nobody cares. If it's kind of in the middle, you probably wanna shave it.
Exactly. David DeAngelo can take a flying frick at a rolling doughnut as far as I'm concerned. I'm keeping my hair :D I Nair my back but that is the only hair I remove. Aside from that, I'm not shaving anywhere below my neck.

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I shave below my neck are my package, my lower back (I have to shave it like once a month... the hair there is hardly visible), and occasionally my chest if it starts to itch.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been shaving for more than 10 years.

I shave once a week with a Mach 3, and use an electric razor every other day for maintenance.

My current girl likes hair on a guy. I don't. I think it's just a cleaner look.

If you don't work-out and are out of shape, it does look kind of gay. (sorry, just my opinion)...

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate excessive hair and especially hate tons of leg hair so I shave mine every week or two just so the hair isn't long.

I can attest that most women will be suprised and more often plesantly. My girlfriend goes nuts when she notices that their smooth and wants to take me to the bedroom and other past girlfriends have liked it as well.

I've been doing it for about a year and not a single person seems to have noticed or if they have they didn't feel the need to try to berate me or anything like that.

Do what makes you feel the most comfortable because your not going to lose a girl or gain a girl because you shave your legs.

I agree with the others, shaving your shoulders, back, sometimes chest and keeping your pubes trimmed are all you should worry about. The rest is just personal preference.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, sure, shave your legs if your bf likes that kind of thing;) In other words, yes it's kinda gay.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, where you hang out it is gay...Jay....

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrunkMick
Why should you care about shaving your package?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't shave my legs because i don't think they'd look as good without hair. Perhaps someday in the future, when they're a lot more muscular, i'll consider it. For the moment, i trim them with an electric trimmer, because longer hair kept them from getting tanned well.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a cyclist and we are supposed to shave our legs in case we wipe out so that the road rash will not get infected when the scars begin to heal. I haven't gotten that far yet but it will be my excuse if ever I do:p

Thedodgejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
shaving you legs wtf, why the hell would you do that? Seriously i cant believe that you do this other than for sporting reasons.

I Wouldnt shave my legs for anything, well maybe for 1 million

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thedodgejuan
shaving you legs wtf, why the hell would you do that? Seriously i cant believe that you do this other than for sporting reasons.

I Wouldnt shave my legs for anything, well maybe for 1 million
Ever wonder why you've never seen a hairy pale guy on the cover of a health mag? Tan makes the body look better, as does hair removal. If you've got serious muscle, it will look far better tanned, and without hair. I shaved my chest and abs a week ago and the result is stunning.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, look at all those ads with before and after pictures. ALL of teh before pics show unshaven guys. 90% of the after pics, they're shaved.

It's just a cleaner look.

I started when I road bikes as well. I like the look and have kept it up.