Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shaved my head

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I shaved my head about two months ago.
I can't believe how this has increased my attractiveness to women.
I get looks, get women starting up conversations with me, get compliments, gotta a woman at the moment texting me constantly and only just met her the other day.

What is more intriguing, is that I had a hair transplant operation when I was 22. About three years ago I paid a ridiculous sum of money for two quality hairpieces to hide the "corn-row" look that was becoming extremely obvious as my natural hair fell out around the implants.
So I have this huge scar from the donor site at the back of my head, and little bumps on the top of my head ( I have had the bumps lasered to reduce their "bumpiness" and I am still in the healing stage and might need another laser treatment to further flatten them out....but I am not going to bother doing anything about the donor scar that runs from my right ear to the lower part of the back of my head).
I was really self conscious about all this initially..... but women seem fascinated by by my scarred look.
Most of them don't realise they are the result of a hair transplant, and my stock reply when I get asked about them is to say they are "battle scars".

Quite funny how something I had regretted doing (the hair transplant was the early procedure done by punch plugs) and did a huge dent to my confidence when I was an impressionable young man of 22, has somehow turned into a big positive. I guess it helps that I am reasonably good looking with piercing blue eyes, and have a good shaped head that suits being shaved - but still.

So, fo all of you that are going thin - just shave it, shave it and don't live the lie anymore. It will make you look more manly and you will be surprised how many women will dig your shaved look.

Best thing I ever did.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've shaved my head quite a few times over the years (not with a razor, but usually with a #1)

Women do like this look.

If I was losing my hair I would shave it all the time without a second though. But I do have a good head shape for shaving it.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be interesting to know who exactlyare you,It seems that shaved head works fine for black guys but not so much for asians or whites who usually grow some facial hair to compensate.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Could be interesting to know who exactlyare you,It seems that shaved head works fine for black guys but not so much for asians or whites who usually grow some facial hair to compensate.
I am of Croatian descent - so am not pasty white like some english guys - but neither am I olive skinned. But I do tan up well in summer.
Strong jawline helps and in good shape definitely helps.

When I got my hair transplant done the Buce Willis look was not yet "in". I would never ever have had the transplant done if it was...I was young and dumb, and it pis$ed me off for years that I got the stupid procedure done. But - I have faced my fears and as I say, chicks dont seem worried about my scars at all - thank God.

Betamax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same applies for letting your hair go grey. I couldn't be bothered with having to dye my hair weekly just to fight of the grey/white hair. I let it go white and women love it - I get more attention than the guys that hit the bottle (dye bottle that is). The whiter it gets the more they seem to like it. but I do have good head of hair that seems to help.

'One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it' Seems it true with shaving your head or letting it go grey !!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I tell women if they're good girls they get rewarded.

"Oh? What reward would that be?", is their usual reply.

"You've never had an orgasm as powerful as my freshly shaved bald head on your freshly shaved pvssy."

I've been repeatedly proven right.

Blues

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started losing my hair in my early 20s and shaved bald ever since.

I have to say i got more female attention with my new 'hairdo'

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Blues said:
I started losing my hair in my early 20s and shaved bald ever since.

I have to say i got more female attention with my new 'hairdo'
Mate, I noticed thinning at 16 and by 22 I thought fvck this....which is why I got the transplant done.
Don't ever get a transplant, ever.....words could not do justice as to how getting that transplant done psychologically damaged me.

But...all is well that ends well.

Midnight_Oil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it works well with older guys, but I've been shaving mine for 5 years and the results are mixed. Though it all depends on how you carry it or the lack of it.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't work for everyone. I used to shave my head because it was comfortable but got little attention from women and eventually realised I looked ugly.

I am lucky that I have thick hair at 32 years old, but not looking forward to the day I loose it and am forced to shave it off, as this will not work for me.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
I shaved my head about two months ago.
I can't believe how this has increased my attractiveness to women.
I get looks, get women starting up conversations with me, get compliments, gotta a woman at the moment texting me constantly and only just met her the other day.

What is more intriguing, is that I had a hair transplant operation when I was 22. About three years ago I paid a ridiculous sum of money for two quality hairpieces to hide the "corn-row" look that was becoming extremely obvious as my natural hair fell out around the implants.
So I have this huge scar from the donor site at the back of my head, and little bumps on the top of my head ( I have had the bumps lasered to reduce their "bumpiness" and I am still in the healing stage and might need another laser treatment to further flatten them out....but I am not going to bother doing anything about the donor scar that runs from my right ear to the lower part of the back of my head).
I was really self conscious about all this initially..... but women seem fascinated by by my scarred look.
Most of them don't realise they are the result of a hair transplant, and my stock reply when I get asked about them is to say they are "battle scars".

Quite funny how something I had regretted doing (the hair transplant was the early procedure done by punch plugs) and did a huge dent to my confidence when I was an impressionable young man of 22, has somehow turned into a big positive. I guess it helps that I am reasonably good looking with piercing blue eyes, and have a good shaped head that suits being shaved - but still.

So, fo all of you that are going thin - just shave it, shave it and don't live the lie anymore. It will make you look more manly and you will be surprised how many women will dig your shaved look.

Best thing I ever did.
You can always tell them that you got scarred when you fell off your harley or when you got into a fight with some hells angels bikers. :D

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im Filipino
not balding
been shaving my head since I was 18
i just find it easier to manage my hair in the morning
tired of using gel hair and hair spray.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also been buzzing/shaving my head for years. I'm a pretty hairy dude, and have a full thick head of hair. However, I'm lazy and don't wanna deal with having to take care of it... better off shaving it off. In my experience, tons of girls LOVE bald heads. I remember doing a stagette where the bride-to-be requested to lick whip cream off my shaved head.

There's something intrinsically hypermasculine about a big bald jacked up muscular mofo that women love.

Last edited:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that a bald head is appealing to a lot of women because subconsciously, they recognize it as a phallic symbol.

Seriously, WHAT healthy, heterosexual chick do you know of that DOESN’T have a natural tendency to be attracted to big, bulbous, fleshy, “hard” things??? :yes:

U

user43770

I started taking a razor to my dome a couple of weeks ago. I like the way it looks and feels, but it's a hell of a lot of maintenance - at least 15 minutes every morning. Not to mention the price of razors and shaving cream. I'm thinking about going back to the clippers with no guard.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I started taking a razor to my dome a couple of weeks ago. I like the way it looks and feels, but it's a hell of a lot of maintenance - at least 15 minutes every morning. Not to mention the price of razors and shaving cream. I'm thinking about going back to the clippers with no guard.
Takes me less than 10 minutes every couple days.
I use a gillette, the blaldes stay sharp for a good week to 10 days.
What you spend on razors, cream etc is more than made up by having to part out for a decent haircut and then maintaining that quaff.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On black guys a shaved head almost always looks fine. On white guys it can look ok or not. For "not," look no further than:

http://seat42f.com/images/stories/t.../S0110/evan-handler-californication-photo.jpg

If you're in a white-collar position it's very difficult to shave it completely, because you look too extreme for the job. For example, I wouldn't recommend it for trial attorneys or surgeons.

I think it largely depends upon the rest of your face. Just like very few women look good with a short "pixie" haircut, not a lot of guys look good with totally shaved heads.