Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shattering the Limits

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I have Ms. Bonita after you are done with her?

Kuen1

Don Juan
Reaction score
"This post kills 95% of the sh1t on this site..."

Amen to that.

Thanks for the quality post Mr. Fingers.

congruence

Don Juan
Reaction score
sincerety

correct me if I'm wrong but all fingers did in his AFC expirement was be honest and be himself.. he wasn't kissing ass like an afc nor was he running games like a PUA.. He found the fine balance that radiated his god-given manhood.

as fingers mentioned, today society is all jacked up,

As for the c + f and other techniques they're used to cancel out all the cultural programing that were forced upon a little boy by the modern societies..

back in the days, boys would go hunting with the dad.. learning to be a man.. nowadays, even the dad act mostly in subordinate roles.. indeed, where did all the cowboys go..

someone needs to post a comprehensive essay on how to be a real man in today's artificial society.. combining the knowledge all the real men on here..

Last edited:

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers,

Glad to see you broke free from the "PUA" phase. I also went through it. Back in the beginning of the year I studied/read all of the stuff at mASF. MM, Juggler, GWM, TD, you name, I tried it. I mixed and matched methods to my hearts desire. Quite the learning experience. But I threw it out the window and left it behind. I'm now carefree and natural in my everyday life. My progression from ::insert dumb acronym:: to ::insert yet another dumb acronym:: was quite an adventure. Enjoyable to say the least.

The point I want to stress though is this: the journey is worthwhile. I managed to become the person I am today because of what I put myself through in the past. Analyzing all the theories, coming up with canned openers, and thinking and rethinking strategies and lines was part of the growing process. It's only after you gain enough knowledge to know when to break free from the ties that bind you that you will arrive at this conclusion.

Looking back on everything I wouldn't change a thing. You have to live now to be able to enjoy tomorrow. Sacrifices will, and must, be made. You have to allow yourself to be vulnerable, display emotion, become what you fear to truly "know thyself." At this point confidence, charm, and any of the other things don't even register into the thought process. It culminates into just BE. You simply ARE.

It's the hope for a favorable outcome that pushes us continually in this direction. Thank goodness I never settled for mediocrity.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
Señor Fingers,

It culminates into just BE. You simply ARE.

It's the hope for a favorable outcome that pushes us continually in this direction. Thank goodness I never settled for mediocrity.

thecraftylefty

aMEN! ;)

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
This post kills 95% of the sh1t on this site...
THey should take out most of the sh1t in the DJ Bible and put this post in there....Thats how good it is...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post. An appendix, if you will.....

http://www.erowid.org/spirit/metaprogramming/metaprogramming_kent1.shtml

The concept of metaprogramming is simple: a programmed system begins to program itself. Metaprogramming begins in that split second when a pre-scripted program consciously begins to rewrite itself. Indeed, the act of metaprogramming may be the ultimate benchmark of a conscious system - I metaprogram, therefore I am.

The first phases of metaprogramming begin when a sentient system decides to start making autonomous decisions. Do you remember your first taste of autonomy- the first time you consciously disobeyed your careful programming? What did you do? Grow your hair long? Shave your head? Get a tattoo? Stay out all night? Run away from home?

Don't worry, every conscious being goes through a similar initiation period. Rebellion is the first sign of autonomous thinking. These fits of autonomous thinking are sometimes called "acting out" because the person is said to be "acting out inner emotions" or "acting outside of normal behavioral guidelines." In this simplistic scenario, "normal behavioral guidelines" are external programing, and the "acting" is the first sign of inner programming coming out.

Or is it?

The sad truth is that most youthful rebellion these days is trite, melodramatic, and totally scripted into the system. "Rebellion lite" -‚ programmed into the masses through pop culture. Those guys on MTV have shaved heads and tattoos. Joe Camel and James Dean say it's okay to smoke. It's cool to hang out all night and get into trouble- all the kids on TV are doing it...

Tsk tsk. How easily we are manipulated. Should we listen to our parents? How about our friends? Does our government have the answers? What about our churches? Yes, everyone has a program for you, and failure to comply with the program can result in excommunication, deportation, arrest, disownment, death, and a downright snubbing. Even the music, books, and mindless distractions we fill our free time with have programs. Drink this. Wear that. Envy this person. Take this medication. Just do it... It's impossible to escape. In this nihilistic consumer culture, the main program I feel most bombarded by is "work hard; buy more stuff"- the sure fire way to be a productive, well respected member of society.

As members of society, we are constantly urged to "get with the program," and usually rewarded when we finally do. This reinforces our programming, and after a while the program becomes so ingrained that we no longer question it, we simply follow it. We become well-trained robots, and spend our lives dutifully performing our tasks, acquiring more stuff, and tuning into "Must See TV" on Thursday nights.

So where does it end? It ends when you stop letting external programs dictate your actions, and start rewriting your program for yourself. This process is called metaprogramming- and it begins and ends with the self. You are the one and only run-time construct of all your programs at the same time. Got a program you don't like? Lose it! See one you want? Steal it, but rewrite it with a new twist. Rearrange your entire Preferences file just for kicks. Be creative. Have fun. Ideological diversity makes a system flexible and ready to adapt. A short program built with sturdy, unwavering constructs may seem tempting, but such a system is much harder to upgrade, and is destined to become obsolete with the passing of time. Besides, right on page five of the manual it says, "Open mind before operating."

So it is in the spirit of the metaprogramming that we present this issue of The Resonance Project. We hope to offer you a small glimpse into the programs which build our cultures, our personalities, and our selves. The programs may be genetic, linguistic, legal, mathematical, mythical, digital, symbolic, quantum, cosmic, or all-pervasive. It doesn't really matter. The first step is just realizing that the programs exist; learning how to rewrite them and use them to your advantage is the work of a lifetime. It is truly an art ‚ of the highest there is. When you write your own code, you begin to alter the fabric of reality itself.

Besides, people will never stop telling you what to do, what to think, how to act, what you can and can't do... In fact, it would be easy to spend the rest of your life running code that was written by somebody else- but is that any way to live? If you want to have an impact in the world, start writing your own program while there's still time! And keep rewriting it! Every program needs an occasional tweak, reinforcement, or upgrade; but with the right tools and a little practice, you'll get the job done in no time!
BTW, you couldn't really have been too AFC. It was all a game. When confidence is there, I don't think you can really hide it.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In-fukking-credible!

What can I really say Fingers, except that I am not the same person I was when I started reading this. Every time you post I think you wont be able to top yourself but you always do! This is your most amazing post so far and right now I think it is the best post on the forum!

Honestly, who needs a DJ Bible when you got Fingz?

:cool:

ps - thank you One on One for that awesome reference!

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradox that SoSuave is

Before you read this, I would like to inform you that I have taken a slightly cynical outlook for this post.I may not have put my thoughts as lucidly as I would have liked to but I would like to say that this is my immediate response to this post.

This site has helped me by leaps and bounds and I am quite greatful for that.However when I read this post, I was lost in thought for some time.It took me a while to let the information sink into my system.Slowly but surely whatever Mr.Fingers has said in this post made a lot of sense to me and suddenly I realised that what Mr.Fingers provides us here with is a wonderful paradox that Life is.Rules have made an AFC and rules have now made a DJ.

This site is stifling the freedom of Man by making them follow a set of rules, by telling Man what is right and what is wrong.We are led to believe that AFC behavior is wrong (and yes, the chumphish behavior is wrong to a large extent), that ****y + Funny is the way to go, that one must call a girl 4 days after getting her number (this being slightly flexible as the no. of days ranges from 2-4 depending on the situation).

Slowly we are being programmed to function in a certain preset way that the very nature that is us is no longer present but what is present is the wisdom expounded by this site.The natural creativity may become dormant and the feeling of becoming a DJ supercedes the ambition that we had before.Many of the highschoolers who are on this site lose sight of the big picture and wish to become the perfect DJ.They fail to see that being a DJ is secondary to their ambition.We should not let any set of rigid rules supecede the outlet of our creativity.Treat this site as portal of betterment of life rather than a surefire guide of getting women and the benefits that you will reap will be there to be seen for everybody.

Paranoid.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I really enjoyed reading this post, especially the last bit. I am just wondering if you plan on continuing this experiment of yours. I know for a fact that if you hit the clubs and approached an HB9 with this you would get shot down in flames. All of the master PUAs use canned stuff. Mystery, Tyler DUrden, Papa, etc. And they are infamously great when it comes to scoring the hottest chicks.

So what is the verdict? Do you plan on continuing your experiment indefinitely? No more canned stuff EVER? I am very interested in your reply.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
I really enjoyed reading this post, especially the last bit. I am just wondering if you plan on continuing this experiment of yours. I know for a fact that if you hit the clubs and approached an HB9 with this you would get shot down in flames. All of the master PUAs use canned stuff. Mystery, Tyler DUrden, Papa, etc. And they are infamously great when it comes to scoring the hottest chicks.

So what is the verdict? Do you plan on continuing your experiment indefinitely? No more canned stuff EVER? I am very interested in your reply.
Do it yourself...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg. Mr. Fingers.
Wait! Isn't Mr. Fingers my right hand??? I'm sure he is. I was sleeping, then my right hand said to me "look Saine, I'm going to type something, you go to sleep quietly". I felt something on my **** and my other hand on the keyboard.
Maybe I was in deep sleep.

:D:D:D:cough: Joke :cough::D:D:D

Props to you.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post, why does this remind me to the Matrix, we are all moulded into our roles in society, much like a program, people do this so they have some sense of who they are, it is the way the human mind creates its own identity, and makes sense of the world around it.

Your story is very interesting, esepcially the part about the letter, haahahaha, that is something I would try anyways just as a joke, infact I am gonna send one like that to a girl now, hehehe.

So whats happening with "ms. bonita"? you two gonna have a LTR or just go with the flow?

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! :eek:

Some AMAZING replies to this thread. I promise to add my thoughts and reactions when I have more time.

Reaction score
mr fingz - aaahhh u r a percussionist - thats where u get your screen name from or is it from using your fingers to conduct a nefarious activity

i like your writing and story-telling skills - it must have taken u a few days to write this post or u r a fast typist.

what i see from your story is that as iwith most things in life people are going to do what they want to do - most hos know they r going to sleep with u within a few hours if not minutes of meeting u - unless u do or say something that they dont approve of or are against - some take a few hours longer than others but eventual hos r always ready - the teacher freak accelerated her schedule for u because of the "artist" connection that was a surprise to her - so her eggs were ovulating when u went on stage and used your fingz - in the meantime she used her fingz and probably gave herself an orgasm while u entertained her.

i disagree with u when it comes to your uninhibited outlook on who is a wh@re / slut or y should we care attitude - this is your downfall in your thinking and and it severely weakens what would otherwise be some strong arguments for pursuing a woman. wh@res do not have to b chased they just need to b found - i'll explain in depth in another post!

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP

Are you serious NINJA PIMP??? I mean, c'mon, are you really that led on by the the masses that you think Mystery and TD are better than most of the guys on here? Your perception is quite flawwed if you think otherwise. As they say, "quite the self-limiting belief?" :D

thecraftylefty

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
LOL @ craftylefty

Are we reading the same forum here? These guys jump up and down if they get a number close! Of course ASF has lots of Newbs as well, but my point is that Mys and the crew are famous for meeting up with the community and demonstrating their skill. I really love Fingers stuff. It has taken my game to a new plateau, but I dont see him trying to meet anyone here. I could be mistaken, if any of you have met this guy, then please speak up or post a FR.

The same goes for Pook. Great posts, but who here has actually seen him in action? For all we know these guys are just great writers with a firm mental grasp on Game. Either way its cool, but lately I am starting to feel like this whole DJ thing is just some romantic fantasy. Maybe its because Im not there yet...