Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shattering the Limits

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Shattering the Limits”
A Not-So-Short Story by Fingz

Prologue
A World of Theory

We’ve heard it all before. When it comes to success with women, there is no Holy Grail, no Magic Bullet that will change us. Surely we must study intense strategies and exercises to undo the conditioning that has turned us into dateless wonders!

I am here to challenge that notion.

:eek:

But Fingers…aren’t you the same guy who posted up all sorts of tips and strategies to help us score?

Ohhhh yeah…THAT. Well let’s just say that I was going through a phase of transformation and you guys got an intimate peek at my progress. I still stand by those posts. They are what helped me improve. But one man’s elixir is another man’s poison. So like ALL advice, it should be taken with a grain of salt and tempered by your own experiences.

See, it’s real easy to get lost in all of this data. Personally, I am glad I did it because it forced me to deal with my fears and in my use of technique I developed the confidence I was lacking. But at the same time I failed to see how I had become trapped in the science of it all. My progress was so empowering that I willingly became a slave to knowledge!

It really hit home for me about a month ago. I was macking this fly cutie and it turned out that I really liked her. She was funny, talented, adventurous, beautiful and we connected on many levels. So I unleashed my full game on her of course. A little ****iness mixed with humor, playfulness, rapport, the whole shebang. And whaddya know?

It failed miserably.

Adding insult to injury, she told me she thought I had anxiety problems and should seek help! I was about to blow her off as a psycho-biatch with my usual detached attitude, but then I realized the truth in her words. I WAS anxious! As she left me there I noticed that I was holding my breath, my posture was rigid and despite my supposedly brilliant tactics, I had reverted to my former chumphood! (argh)

WTF happened?

I didn’t even realize it at the time, but my Internal Dialogue had resurfaced in the worst way. There was this voice in my head that would interrupt my consciousness with small observations like “Oh, that’s an indicator of interest right there” or “Hey, her pupils look a little dialated” These thoughts would pull my awareness out of my body and into my head, where I would deliberate my next move and my posture/breathing would tighten up. Trapped in a world of theory, I had lost touch with THE MOMENT!

To make matters worse I realized I had one-itis for this chick and was obsessed with her. This sudden reversion really got to me and in the following weeks, I felt a question brewing in my mind. It was a burning curiosity as to the underlying truth behind the theories. It puzzled me how so many techniques exist to achieve the same goal…surely there must be one theme that unites them all and eliminates the need for so much information.

Hmm…

I decided to take a vacation from all of my distractions to do some serious soul searching. I was on a quest for answers…

Last edited:

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 1
THE QUEST BEGINS

Fingz was tired as he logged off SoSuave.com. He’d been posting for hours but it was worth it. Having repaid a great debt of knowledge he was ready to take his own challenge. He rubbed his eyes and checked the clock. Dayum, it was late! He had promised his best friend Pablo that he would drop his daughter off at school the next day, so without another thought he drifted off to sleep.

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz…
BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

“Dammit! I hate that alarm!” mumbled Fingz as he sent the clock crashing to the floor. With a yawn and a stretch he suddenly realized he would be late if he didn’t hustle. He got to Pab’s house just in the nick of time. Little Elena was all dressed up so he took her under his arm like a football, tossed her in the back seat as she squealed with delight, and they sped off to school.

It was a lovely day. The sun was on full-blaze and a quiet breeze had the trees singing softly. They got to the school and Fingz was surprised to see scores of classes being held outdoors. “What a great idea!” he thought as he took Elena by the hand and led her to class.

It turned out they were late and class was already in progress. So Elena took a seat and Fingz decided to hang out and see what the kids were learning. Of course it didn’t hurt that the teacher was damn cute ;)

She was teaching them typical stuff: math, reading comprehension, etc. But it was obvious that the outdoor vibe was really affecting the kids and he could tell they were getting antsy. The teacher had to reprimand a few of them and one boy got sent to the principal’s office. Fingz chuckled as he imagined the office to be in a treehouse or something.

That’s when the first realization hit him…

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 2
MISS EDUCATION

Think back to a more innocent time. You are 5 years old and all you know is toys, cartoons, and naptime. One day your parents send you to school for the first time. It’s a shock to your system but you have to go. You finally get there and it is a little intimidating.

This is one of your first social experiences with so many kids your age, a time ripe for developing your first social skills. However, just when you are adapting to this new environment, try to remember… what is one of the FIRST things that you learn?

“Shut up and pay attention!”

That’s right. NO TALKING! Of course it makes sense because how can you teach a class of screaming kids? But there are repercussions to this rule. Not only is this your introduction to a world of strangers, it is also the first time you are restricted from interaction.

Fingz remembered how he had rebelled in school until they finally whipped him into shape. He was told that his dreams would never come true if he kept misbehaving and socializing in class. One of the guidance counselors took it real far, sayin that such behavior would prevent him from entering a good middle school, and then he would miss out on a good high school, which would bar him from getting into a good college, which would consequentially lead to him being a total failure in life, a bum on the street!

The very idea terrified him. So he finally learned to shut up and pay attention. And he did well within The System. Got good grades, aced his tests. But a piece of him died that day, for he had lost a chunk of his freedom…

“Umm, excuse me sir, but would you like a seat?”

Fingz was jolted out of his reverie by the hottie teacher, who gestured to an undersized wooden chair near a tree. “Sure” he replied as he made his way past the rows of bored faces. He took a seat and she resumed her lesson.

Within seconds, he heard a slight crack as the seat groaned beneath his adult weight. It was a very old chair and he got the feeling that if he didn’t get up it would probably break on him. But he figured “Aw hell, these kids could use a laugh.” Sure enough, a few minutes passed and finally the chair could take no more.

With a splintering crash, Fingz fell to the ground in true comedic fashion, landing with his legs up in the air. Several classes roared with laughter.

The teacher hurried over to help him up. “Are you okay?” He nodded in reply and said he had meant to do that. More laughter from the kids. She asked if he wanted another seat and without missing a beat he said “Cheers! This one will do nicely” as he walked right over to her makeshift desk and sat in her chair, putting his feet up on her desktop and folding his arms behind his head. This time she laughed along with the class.

Knowing that he was stretching the fun factor and the teacher had work to do, he promptly rose and said “Actually, thanks for the hospitality, but I am running late for work. I just wanted to see how you guys operate here at XYZ School.” He went up to her and introduced himself.

“My name is Fingz, a good friend of Elena’s dad.” She smiled warmly and shook his hand “My name is Ms. Bonita. It´s a pleasure” The class was really restless now and responded with a naughty-sounding “Oooooooooooh!” until the teacher hushed them with a look of reprimand. Fingz almost expected them to strike up a chorus of “Sittin in a Tree” but thankfully they didn’t.

He had to laugh at his Inner Dialogue though, cuz upon hearing the word “pleasure” a bunch of innuendos popped into his head as well, but Fingz opted for corniness instead of horniness...

“Well, thanks for letting me sit in, uh or at least TRY to.” She laughed and said “No problem, I hope you are not traumatized though! Are you sure you are okay?” He slapped the dust off his pants and replied “I’ll be fine, I honestly don’t even like these pants.”

She laughed and asked if he needed anything at all. He smiled back at her and said, “No thanks, I really ought to get going. Glad I stopped by, though. Pablo will be happy to know that his daughter is in such good hands.” She blushed and thanked him, so he bid her adieu and waved to the class with a final “bye kids!”.

“Bye Mr. Fingz!” they chimed in unison. He left with a big smile on his face.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 3
OPPOSITE DAY

Fingz got back home feeling refreshed. He had been in a bit of a funk ever since he got shot down by Ms. Onitis. The classroom antics were just what he needed to get his spirits back up. He hadn’t approached women for a whole week and was feeling adventurous again, but in a different way. He decided that just for fun, he would scorn all the rules he’d created for himself.

“Today I will be an AFC just for the hell of it!”

With this inner proclamation still reverberating in his head, he ran out to grab some coffee and saw this really hot chick reading the paper by herself. Yes! His first chance to suck!

He ordered his coffee and stood across from her at an adjacent counter. Instead of approaching her, he just sipped his brew until they made eye contact. She gave him a slight smile, so he gave her a barely audible “hi!” and looked away as if he was shy. It felt strange to do that! He was so used to staring chicks down all the time, coming up with openers, etc. He was surprised to hear her address him..

“Hey..just so you know, you have a bunch of splinters or something all over your pants” Fingz turned his head around and much to his embarrassment he noticed that his ass was still covered in gradeschool chairdust. He felt a rising C&F comment “Are you staring at my ass?”, but he held back.

“Oh..thanks.” he said as he brushed himself off. “Is it all gone?” She replied that it was indeed all clear. So he thanked her and in the most awkward tone he could muster he tried to pick her up, AFC style.

“Umm listen..uh..I don’t know how to say this exactly, but I think you are very pretty” She thanked him with a smile before he scratched his head and continued. “And…well, basically I was wondering if you’d like to get together sometime and do something fun.”

She smiled and asked “Well that depends. What do you consider fun and why do you want to hang out with a total stranger?”

Fingz searched his heart for the most sincere answer…

“Well…ummmm…that’s a good question! I think that, for me anything can be fun if you are with the right person… As for why, I guess I want to see if there is a personality to match that beautiful smile of yours”

D’oh! It felt really strange to give two compliments in the span of a minute. Fingz awaited the inevitable shootdown. But it never came. Instead she said that was the best answer she had ever heard and handed him her card!

This really caught him off guard, so he left his coffee half-finished and said he would catch her later. He ended up tripping over some lady´s purse on his way and stumbled out the door. He could hear her laughing and he blushed for being such a klutz!

Within minutes he was at work handling his business, but all day he kept pondering the incident at the coffee shop. Aside from having the balls to ask her out, his approach was textbook AFC! Nervous stuttering and compliments are big no-no’s when it comes to seduction…right? The results of his experiment were perplexing, but he was having fun with it so he decided to investigate things a little further.

After work, he did more street approaches in a similar fashion. Confident but at the same time sincere and a little unsure of himself, no canned lines whatsoever. Each encounter was different and he did get turned down frequently, but he ended up getting a few numbers. Go figure.

Feeling like he was onto something, he got home and broke another one of his rules. He called up CoffeeGirl the same day. (gasp!) Much to his surprise, she was happy to hear from him and they scheduled a date for the following Saturday. He hung up the phone bewildered and couldn’t help but feel that he had entered the Twilight Zone. He called up a few of the other numbers he had found that day and set up 2 more dates.

The success of AFC Day was astounding, but just to be sure it wasn’t a series of flukes, he figured he would try one last thing. He sat down and wrote the schoolteacher the following note:

Dear Ms. Bonita,

I like you and think you are cute. Would you like to go out on a date with me sometime?

___ Yes
___ No
___ Maybe

Please send your response to the following address…

He laughed at the absurdity of the letter, sealed the envelope and headed to Pab’s house. No one was home so he scribbled a quick note to Elena, instructing her to give the envelope to her teacher.

Days passed but he actually got a response. He tore open the envelope and laughed out loud. She had checked off the “Yes” option and left her phone number underneath the message. Well, hot damn! His attempts at failure had yielded a surprising measure of success…

But HOW?

Perhaps it was because he was more laidback? More honest? Vulnerable? Was it just blind luck?

The answers still eluded his grasp as he fell into bed and faded from consciousness…

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 4
DECAFFINATED

The days flew by as Fingz sought to get his life in order. He had been spending so much energy on the ladies that he had neglected some important stuff in his life. It was time to hustle and work a little harder to make his dreams happen. So he busted his ass all week. Before he knew it Saturday had arrived, a holy day of leisure, entertainment and hot dates!

CoffeeGirl picked him up in her ride all dolled up and looking sexy. He tried to ignore the fact that he was under-dressed for the occasion and after some fluff talk, he found out that she was new in town. So without hesitation, he took her on a tour throughout the city, a sight-seer’s adventure!

He knew the city like the back of his hand and showed her all the ancient landmarks and gave some history lessons, they hit a few museums, and he treated her to a nice dinner. By this point, she was into him, making eye contact, rubbing his thighs, talking dirty. All systems go, right?

Wrong.

In actuality, Fingz was starting to really dislike this girl. She would get him all turned on with her physical charms but would totally kill the attraction by saying negative things. She’d complain about everything. First the food took too long, then it was too spicy, too expensive. When she ran out of things to whine about, she would go on and on about her lousy job, her back-stabbing friends, etc. He even called her on it and asked if she was okay. She insisted she was having a great time.

But Fingz wasn’t biting. In a matter of hours, he had watched a beautiful young woman morph into a bitter old hag and he could take no more. As they walked to her car in painful silence, he decided to scare her off the best way he knew how…

“Listen … I just have to tell you that I am having the best time and that I may be falling in love with you.” She was stunned and before she could respond he kept on. “I know it sounds crazy, but I am just like this I guess. When I meet someone I like, I can tell very quickly and I always latch onto them. *sigh This is great, I can already tell we really connect and will be spending a lot of time together.” He paused for her reaction but she was speechless. “Look, I hope I am not scaring you off, but it has been so long since I had a girlfriend and I can tell that you are very special”

She looked disgusted and instantly shut him out. “Umm, well that´s very sweet of you, but I need more time before I can say the same..I don’t really know you that well!” Fingz thought about it for a second and shot back with “Hey that’s fine! There will be plenty of time for that. What are you doing tomorrow?” She said she was going away on vacation. He asked if he could come along. She said it was impossible and the vibe was awkward as she said she forgot about something and had to go back home. She thanked him for the date and walked away. He shouted out to her “Wait! Don’t I get a kiss? Nothing?” She covered her face in embarrassment and sped off.

Fingz breathed a long sigh of relief. Having dodged a psychotic bullet, he turned around and headed home wondering what his next move would be. It was only six in the evening and he had no backup plans. He really wanted to call the teacher and ask her out, but he knew it would make him seem desperate, calling all last-minute on a Saturday of all days. It was against his rules after all… but waitaminute … he had almost forgotten about his License to AFC! With a sudden, giddy burst of energy he ran the rest of the way home as fast as he could and almost collapsed at his doorstep.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 5
WE JAMMIN’

Fingz’ jog served him well. He needed the exercise to boost his energy and he plopped into his favorite chair feeling invigorated. He picked up his juvenile note to the teacher and gave her a call. He got her on the line and they chatted for a while, but it turned out that she was busy grading papers and wouldn’t be available till next weekend. They made plans to get together before hanging up. No biggie, he ended up having dinner with some of his buddies instead.

Another productive week flew by as a flurry of projects filled his schedule. Saturday was upon him once again, and it seemed that AFC Day was rapidly turning into AFC Month! Fingz told himself this was IT though and he would end this experiment once and for all, with a final test on the teacher. It seemed fitting.

She arrived on time lookin mighty fine, dressed to impress with her hair up in a French braid, revealing a delicate neckline that gave off the subtle scent of orchids. Fingz tried not to drool as he gave her a hug and two kisses. Damn she smelled good! He asked if she liked music. “Who doesn’t?” she replied. Well it was her lucky day because one of Fingz buddies was performing in a band that night and that´s where they were headed. She got all excited and said she loved concerts. Things were already looking promising!

They got to the club and the band was just setting up. Strictly out of habit, Fingz was about to get her to buy him some beer, but he caught himself and bought her a drink instead. Turned out she was a beer lover as well and they both got a nice buzz going by the time the band kicked off their session. Fingz waved to his friend Marco who was the bassist. With a wink and a smile, he started plucking out the bassline from “Expansions” and the rest of the band jumped in right on time.

They played a few other cover tunes to warm up and then worked into their original material, a delicious blend of downtempo funk, jazz and electronica. The group was thoroughly enjoying their set, lost in the music and taking the crowd along with them for the ride.

After a few songs, Marco got on the mic and addressed the standing ovation. “Thank you all for coming down. You guys rock!” The crowd erupted in applause again until silenced by Marco, who then turned his gaze to Fingz and dropped the bomb…

“I´d like to introduce you all to a close, personal friend of mine. He is probably one of the wickedest percussionists alive and we are very fortunate to have him here with us tonight. Ladies and Gentleman, a warm welcome for the very handsome, the very talented Fingz!” The crowd cheered and whistled as Marco produced a set of bongos and gestured for him to come and jam with them.

His jaw dropped as he looked at Bonita. She gave him a playful shove out of his chair. It looked like he had no choice! The momentum of the crowd pulled him towards the stage like giant magnet, even though he was scared shítless! He had never played for such a large audience and climbed on the stage with sweaty palms.

But the nervous feelings evaporated once the music played. The band jammed for hours, falling into an infectious groove, and the crowd ended up clearing away the tables and dancing the night away. They probably would have kept it up till dawn if the cops hadn´t shown up! It was an unforgettable night for all.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 6
UM…WHO IS SEDUCING WHO?

After the set, Fingz and the band were swarmed with people. Some wanted autographs, others wanted to shake their hands, There was also a small entourage of groupies who were all touchy-feely and one of them grabbed Fingz ass! He couldn’t believe how blatantly these girls were coming on to him! He enjoyed the attention but eventually escaped to sit with Bonita.

“That…was AMAZING!” she said with sincere awe in her eyes. “Uhh..gee thanks!” She broke eye contact and seemed to be looking over his shoulder. “Seems you’re quite the hot commodity as well!” Fingz turned around and saw a small group of hotties waving to him. He smiled and waved back.

She touched his hand and said “Hey, if you wanna go talk to them its cool with me, I can keep myself busy you know.” It was the perfect opportunity for social proof but he still wanted to keep his AFC pact. So he looked at her and replied “Why would I want to talk to a bunch of silly girls when I have such a lovely young lady right here?” She seemed to like this but he felt a little too cheesy, so he followed up with “Besides, you owe me for messing up my favorite pants!” They both cracked up and afterwards, amidst the spastic chuckles of dying laughter, she suddenly locked him in a kiss so passionate that it caught him by surprise.

The tables had turned and now she was the aggressor. “C’mon” she said grabbing his hand “I want to show you something!” Fingz was perplexed by the turn of events but wasn’t about to argue. She hailed a cab and took him to her house. He realized why she was so excited to bring him there.

It turned out that she was a collector of African artifacts and her living room was decorated with a wide array of authentic hand drums. Fingz was in awe as she handed him a large, beautifully crafted djembe drum.

“It’s a gift from me to you” she said with a smile. He was overwhelmed by her generosity “Aw shucks I couldn’t possibly accept such a gift. You hardly know me!” “That hardly matters” she replied. “ I know you will make better use of this than I ever will. Plus you’d be offending me if you didn’t accept it.”

He stroked the skin of the djembe. It was pulled perfectly together and he marveled at the craftsmanship and love that was put into the instrument.

“Well, when you put it like that, how can I say no? … More importantly, how can I ever thank you?” She took the drum from his hands and kissed him again…

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chapter 7
THE SECRET OF THE ARTIST

Fingz awoke in the tender embrace of a deliciously naked Bonita. Was it all a dream? She stirred lazily and drew him closer. The kisses he felt on his neck sure seemed real. He saw his new drum sitting on the table and it all came back to him. Oh, it was no dream! The questions began to flood him again. How did this happen? Bonita was awake now and seemed to be wondering the same thing.

Bonita: Mmm…last night was amazing. You are quite a performer.
Fingz: I try.
Bonita: I normally don’t hook up with guys like this… It’s really all your fault! Why do you musicians have to be so damn sexy?
Fingz: So you only put out for musicians?
Bonita: No, silly! (slaps him playfully) If you really must know, you are my first.
Fingz: Hey, its cool. I usually don’t end up in bed with sweet schoolteachers either, so I guess we´re even..
Bonita: (laughs and caresses his face for a while) I really don’t know what it is about you guys. There is this energy ... Just watching you go to town on those drums was just… UHH!.. I don’t think you understand how much music affects me…
Fingz: Oh, you’d be surprised. I was actually wondering the same thing. I have never played for that many people before. It was quite an experience, especially getting mobbed like that..
Bonita: (snuggling) Mmm..

Long pause

Bonita: I think it’s the creativity that attracts them.
Fingz: (thinks about it for a minute) Yeah that’s a big part of it… But you realize it is not just the creation of music and vibrations, it is the birth of a separate realm. A place where you touch people’s souls and take them to places they have never been before.
Bonita: Wow. That´s really beautiful...would you mind repeating that?
Fingz: Umm okay..

People are not just attracted to the creation of music, it is the lure of another world. A place where the artist can touch their souls and take them places they have never been before…

Bonita: Ive never heard it put so well, and so true! A primal response to the great unknown. Hmm. It’s like being in the presence of God for a while. (thoughtful pause) You know, not to get all religious on you or anything but I truly believe we are all just extensions of God.
Fingz: Hey it’s alright, I’m a bit of a pagan hippie myself. Most people think I am crazy but I honestly feel that we win our birthright as demigods when we find our creative outlet, our Art Form.
Bonita: OMG! It is so rare to find someone who realizes this.
Fingz: Tell me about it! So I guess this explains why musicians rock your world.
Bonita: Yeah…but come to think of it, this isnt just about musicians. Like you said it is about art. The truth is that I am attracted to all sorts of creative people. My ex-boyfriend was a poet. The guy before that was a painter. Artists are just damn sexy!

The conversation was fascinating and lasted for hours until Fingz realized it was getting late and he had work to do. They parted after a long embrace and she made him promise he would call her. Fingz laughed at the irony of it all … he had done pretty well, for an AFC!

He finally returned to his fortress of solitude, still basking in the afterglow, and in the stillness, a light started to flood his mind. What was it that REALLY gave artists such raw magnetism? He was onto something when he talked about creating realms… but what IS creation once you break it down? His mind was traveling at light speed, making connections until the answers started coming to him of their own accord…

Yes! Of course! He fired up his laptop for the first time in weeks and began to type away like a madman, fearing he would lose the thoughts that flooded him…

Last edited:

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Epilogue
THE NEXT LEVEL

I want you to think about the basic message of this site

- Defeat your fears and attain Confidence
- Focus on the positive and be Happy
- Take Control and be a Man
- Don’t supplicate and be a Challenge
- Live your dreams and become The Prize
- Embrace your Sexuality

What is the uniting factor here?

Indeed, in a world of practicality, social phobias, and sexual repressions …What is the most precious commodity on earth?

That´s right, FREEDOM!

It is essentially what all living beings crave! But somewhere along the line, we became slaves. How?

The main problem lies in the fact that society is not built around a natural model. Physically, we are mature enough to mate when we hit puberty. This is what nature intended! It has worked for countless centuries because life was not as complex as it is now. In the modern world, however, we are forced to absorb much more information before we can become providers and mate successfully.

So what happens? There is this odd window of time between puberty and adulthood where we are beginning to come to terms with our sexuality (No pun intended) At this critical point of our development, we are fed a bunch of puritanical garbage about how sex is “dirty” to keep us from mating prematurely. It becomes an unspoken understanding that the girls who have sex during this time frame are Sluts and the ones who wait are Nice Girls. In the end, both are illusions of guilt fabricated by society to control and distort our sexuality away from the path of Nature and further the selfish whims of Mankind’s “progress”.

The Bible even makes a reference to this, if you can see past the metaphors. Remember the Garden of Eden? God told Adam and Eve not to eat the forbidden fruit. Remember the name of the tree? It was the Tree of KNOWLEDGE. Of course you already know they disobeyed his command, but do you recall exactly HOW God figured out they had eaten the forbidden fruit? That’s right, he saw them covered in fig leaves. They were EMBARASSED by their own nakedness! Knowledge of the mind reigned supreme and sexuality of the body was tainted by shame. So began the Fall of Man! Yup, Adam was the very first AFC.

Since then, Girl has learned to feel shame for her natural desires while Boy wears a different brand of guilt, for surely he must manipulate Girl into his bed with either niceness or techniques. His denial of the female sexual nature is also what makes a him elevate the truly beautiful girls to the level of goddesses. It doesn’t even OCCUR to him that these untouchable beings secretly desire to have their way with him! For this realization is what will set him free and make him a MAN.

This is why ****y/Funny works so well. Boy is communicating on a more natural level by acknowledging the sexual being within Girl. He accuses her of lusting after him, and at the same time he resists her “advances”. Thus her sexuality is dealt with in a playful way, free of guilt. Unlike the scores of other fools, he didn’t impose some archaic projection onto her. He allows her to accept her own carnal desires, because HE has taken the lead and accepted them right from the start! At long last she is free to be a WOMAN!

Boy then amplifies Girl’s attraction by NOT NEEDING HER and giving her time and space to miss the feelings of freedom that he inspired. He doesn’t need to chase her because he knows she wants it just as much as he does! And if this girl doesn’t chase, then surely another will. For once you free a girl’s Inner Woman and demonstrate your own freedom as a Man, she will not be able to stop thinking about you.

Think about how I deliberately turned off the CoffeeGirl. By telling her I loved her and wanted to see her all the time, she recoiled. She could almost feel the chains wrapping themselves around her, which is why she escaped as soon as she could!

Think about the baffling success of my AFC Experiment. I pulled some maneuvers that would start flame wars if I posted them as suggestions! A quick rundown..

-Break eye contact
-Stutter Nervously
-Compliment frequently
-Write silly notes that tell her you like her
-Call the same day as number close
-Buy her dinner and drinks

All of these textbook AFC moves were negated by the fact that I was unconcerned with the outcome or what she would think of me. I had no shame and was FREE to speak my mind about anything. It didn’t matter if I gave compliments or made an ass out of myself. In my quest for fun and experimentation, I demonstrated my freedom, and it proved to be contagious! (I believe the proper technical term is “not giving a fúck”)

I understand now that women don’t want a perfect DonJuan who follows a secret code of conduct. If he is hot, then maybe she will screw him for a while but eventually boredom will set in and she’ll leave him for a real man. Someone with more dimensions to his character... A Renaissance Man who has embraced his infinite nature and takes her on unpredictable adventures through her emotions. He is fierce and stoic, but his strength is tempered by a tenderness that only she can see. Outgoing yet shy. Confident and yet humble. Tough but also vulnerable…

Ahh the thrill of the human paradox!

Now I truly understand the wisdom behind the phrase “Be Yourself” People whine all the time about how this is bad advice because they were being themselves all along and it got them nowhere. What they fail to see is that they were being anything but themselves! They were just playing a one-dimensional role created by others. Living in a world of absolutes and inhibitions, the multi-faceted splendor of their true selves was left to rot in a self-imposed prison.

Think about it! All of your life you have been fed ideas of what you should believe and the roles you should fulfill in society. For years priests, professors and so-called experts have all told you to sit down and shut up while they yap on and on, claiming that their way is best. What they didn’t see was that this is only half-true. Indeed, their way was best, FOR THEM.

The truth is out there, but there are infinite paths to reach it. No one can spoon-feed you all the answers you seek. This is YOUR path and only you can determine which fork in the road you will choose. Living in fear and shame is what robs you of this choice, for you take the path of analyzation, inactivity and doubt. The Dark Side! (How long have you been sitting there?)

Only when you plow ahead fearlessly and ACT, will you experience a personal revolution! It doesn’t matter what you do. As long as you try SOMETHING, you will learn from it and be free.

Remember the Secret of the Artists?

They enjoy a freedom beyond the ordinary by constantly defying formulas and pushing boundaries. In time they create something grand and inspiring that people witness and want to be a part of, because for that one fleeting moment, listening to the music or admiring the artwork, these people feel that vicarious sense of liberation! Such is..

The Power of Creativity!

There are no words to completely describe this process. It begins as a whisper in your heart that grows and resonates throughout your whole being until you explode with exciting new ideas. It is you making love to the unknown, working and playing till you shatter all the boundaries of your logical mind and reach the Next Level. It is the unparalleled thrill of creating something greater than yourself. Something that gives you purpose and transcends your very existence!

How do you reach this level?

Well it certainly wont happen just from you reading about it!

It only comes by practicing your Art Form and not thinking about it too much. At some point, the repetition of your practices will begin to bore you and your natural curiosity will take over. You’ll begin to experiment more and gradually, your limits will vanish! Whether you see it or not, you have a staggering amount of power at your disposal, for within everyone of us lives the soul of a creator. Tap into this essence and you’ll be able to mold your reality into whatever form pleases you. This my friends, is what freedom is all about!

There is a high price to pay for it though. Hard work, lots of failure and difficulties are the cover charge. But learn to laugh at the setbacks and enjoy the unexpected detours of this journey and you will find that the happiness you seek is not as elusive as you once thought…

Ultimately, I see that it is okay to study technique and strategy. Just keep in mind that they are supposed to your tools, and not the other way around! Believe me, it’s a lot more fun to do things than read about them. So I want you to get up off your ass and become a Man of Action! Pretty soon, the next generation will be watching YOU and taking notes!

Sending Cosmic Beams of Love and FREEDOM at Ya,

FINGZ

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
They are what helped me improve. But one man’s elixir is another man’s poison. So like ALL advice, it should be taken with a grain of salt and tempered by your own experiences.
Touche.

!GG!

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Fingers turns Pook on us.

Fantastic post, mate. Glad to hear about it. :)

BGD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I might be treading thin ice but I want to speak my piece.

This sounds like you just turned from from a PUA to a DJ.

You say that some of the things that you did were AFC but they wern't, you didn't care about the outcome, that my friend is the MAIN thing that makes AFC's and PUA's different from a DJ.

You showed so many non-AFC qualities that your post is funny.

Coffee girl didn't leave because you were AFC. An AFC would have agreed with everything, tried to make her feel better and never called her on her b****ing.

You took it over the line, she left because you kept going on and on into scaryville. At the end either she knew you wanted her to leave or you were nuts so she should run. You could have been a total WUSS and she would have stayed around for a bit (you were being entertaining, creative and listened to her b****ing).

With the teacher you were total ALFA from step one; you were creative with your approch (a cute kid delivering it doesn't hurt), you choose the place, your were a celebrity (only celebrities or special people get shout outs from a stage), you took the stage, you had screaming fans, you were charming and funny. **** she was wet before you left the stage.

(try this some time: Take your friends kid to the park have her approch any girl and say "My uncle thinks your cute but he is shy". )

Remember the classic AFC line "I don't know, what do you want to do?" You screwed up being an AFC from before you even saw these girls.

The only way that you could try and be AFC is to get ONEITIS have nothing else going on (hobbies, friends, confidence, etc..) and she almost leaves, that will give you the AFCness you were looking for.

If you do need help being an AFC let me know and I can give you a few pointers. :p :cool:

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh...

That was EXACTLY, what I needed now, Mr.F. It's like somewhat coincidence. You answered my questions, witch harryed me in last few weeks... That was really good post.

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGD

You showed so many non-AFC qualities that your post is funny.

Coffee girl didn't leave because you were AFC. An AFC would have agreed with everything, tried to make her feel better and never called her on her b****ing.

You took it over the line, she left because you kept going on and on into scaryville. At the end either she knew you wanted her to leave or you were nuts so she should run. You could have been a total WUSS and she would have stayed around for a bit (you were being entertaining, creative and listened to her b****ing).

Remember the classic AFC line "I don't know, what do you want to do?" You screwed up being an AFC from before you even saw these girls.

The only way that you could try and be AFC is to get ONEITIS have nothing else going on (hobbies, friends, confidence, etc..) and she almost leaves, that will give you the AFCness you were looking for.

If you do need help being an AFC let me know and I can give you a few pointers. :p :cool:
I think you missed the point of Fingers tongue-in-cheek post. I think it was meant to be funny! With the coffee girl he was being AFC to the extreme on purpose because she was a whiner! with the teacher he was total DJ, but i dont think he realizes it until the end. I read this twice and it made more sense to me the second time.

Beautiful work Fingers! Your posts are like drugs man. Got any more up your sleeve? haha! just kidding, I will instead go out and live this life. ;)

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a geat post.
I'm glad that we have guys like mr. finger to help us see these stuff

ArnZ

Reaction score
About FInger's date with the school teacher: "Groundhog Day" anyone? :)

Even after practicing his skills day after day, amending his mistakes and finally delivering the right lines and pulling the right tricks, Bill Murray fails to f-close Andy Mcdowell. Then he focuses on life and wins her by being the life of a party she attends, playing the piano.

I sincerely recommend watching two movies to all the people on this forum:

"The Grounhog Day"

and "Swingers"

rastlin2021

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my personal experience, I experienced of being an AFC again when I had an oneitis.

My learning curve has been making lots of mistakes and then learning from them. After a few years, realise I am memorising too many techniques, I then found the solution to "shatter this limit".

That is to UN-Learn what you have learnt. Dun bother about what you need to say or do or even do anything stupid. Pook sums it up best, "Be a Man".

Once, in a club , a conversation goes as belows :

HB: " Can you give up this seat to me ?"
me: "Let me think about it."
HB: " Why not you sit on the floor and think while I take the seat ?"
me: " Why not you sit on the floor and WAIT while I THINK ?"

Her friend who was besides us, laughed.

After that, she is very polite when she talked to me.

Just dun take any shiit from any gal, be a man. Do what you want and always be comfortable and cool in doing anything you want.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the Pimp to end all pimps.

If I ever meet you, I'll empty my wallet and give you a trophy, only bad thing about your story is, you make me feel like Iam on the coner hustling for chump change, while your up stairs making the big bucks.
Best post yet.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post kills 95% of the sh1t on this site...