Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*share Your Stories Of Dj Mastery*

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok folks,

This is the place for your stories and eye witness accounts of DJ mastery. The type of feats which deserve a place in seduction folklore. The women conquering tales that defy belief and will one day become legend, when even the most inept teller of the story will provoke oohs and ahhs from the slowly building crowd. Gather around the camp-fire boys and let the good times roll.

I met this guy in 12th grade named Scott. Coincidently we were both new to the school, and thus gravitated towards each other. My first impression of him was 'what is wrong with this guy?'.. He truly did not seem to give a **** about what anybody thought, and would do anything he wanted. His justification was because he 'felt like it'. Looking back now i understand he was a true Alpha male; not this macho posturing that u so often see, this guy was the real deal.

Now Scott wasn't great looking, though he had a rugged macho type face. His body was well developed, sculpted from gym work and assisted by natural gifts. He had a bootleg tattoo. He was strong as hell, so strong that when we would go play rugby at lunch, the other kids would immediately switch to from tackle to touch footy. He was a great friend, and it was an honour to watch him operate.

The girls LOVED him, and over the course of the year he scored with so many girls in the school that it became sort of like a little club, 'The Girls Scott Has ****ed'. I was in awe of him.

One lunchtime the undisputed Beauty Queen in the school approached us. I choked on my sandwhich and stopped whatever lame conversation i had going on at the time. Now this girl was SMOKING; a brunette with dazzling green eyes, luscious pouty lips and a body that god must have laboured on forever. To my knowledge she had rejected every single guy in our school that had approached her romantically. Although i was struck dumb by her presence (and suddenly found my shoes ever so interesting), Scott was unfazed. The dialogue went something like this:

Beth - Hi Scott!
Scott - Hey Beth, what are u after?
Beth - Did u really hook up with Sara and Tammy on the weekend?
Scott - Thats none of your business, what do u want?
Me - *GASP*
Beth - Well.... *looks down* I was wondering if we could hang out this weekend?
Scott - I don't know.. Will it be worth it?
Beth - I'll have the house to myself, here's my number... call me ok?
Scott - Maybe..
Me - *GASP*
Beth - What do u mean maybe *POUT*
Scott - Maybe if i get really horny..
Me - *DIES*
Beth - What did u just say?
Scott - I said, maybe if i get horny, then you'll get lucky..
Beth - Oh.. ok. *starts walking off* Call me Scott, I'll be waiting...
Me - *DEAD*

Needless to say, he railed her hard that weekend, and she ended up wanting to hang out with him all the time after, though he grew tired of her after a few weeks and told her to f*ck off.

Now this guy was truly an inspiration. I doubt he even has a computer let alone the internet, yet he subconsciously knew how to treat the girls to get what he wanted, without the help of any websites. I've seen him kiss close over 10 girls on a single night out and score one night stands everytime the boys would get a hotel room for somebody's birthday. He is the biggest DJ I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.. though it is tragic what has happened to him, that's another story.

ok, now your turn..

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive got this dog,
hes always creeping outside and meeting up with other lady dogs and i think hes a secret dj....!!!!

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, it would be interesting to hear everybody's experiences with master dj's whether it be yourself or a friend u knew!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I don't usually have **** this calculated, but everything just happened as I wanted it too...

Me and two roommates where on a 3 way blind date.

One of the roommates told me that there was ZERO chance at sex that night, I was like 'Oh really?!?!"

We get there, and there is this uber-fat chick, a semi-fat chick and a decent chick... as sson as I saw her I locked eyes with her and completely shut everyone out of the conversation we had for about 2-3 minutes... then uber-fats saw that and pulled her away. Instead of staying closer, I joined up with the 3 others walking further uo.

(Principle : We pursue that which retreats from us)

We sat waiting for the bus, and the decent girl made a point to sit next to me. The train pulls up, and I sit seperate from her, but so we see each others reflection in the window (It was dark out already).

We get to the bar, and we're sitting where we're looking each other in the eyes. I decided to get a drink, so walked, grabbed her hand and brought her to the bar to order the drink where we talked some more, and told her that I was gonna take her dancing at the next good song. Shr tried to fight it by saying that she doesn't danse...

A good song comes on, I drag her to the dance floor like I had promised, and taught her to dance (At least to the point of not sticking out... more or less how I dance as well, not good but not terrible either). I started to kiss her near the end of the song, a second song came on, I stopped kissing, turned around and went back to the table.

She stood on the dancefloor about ten seconds or so before following me, I kept watch out of the corner of my eye.

Then, near the end of the night, she asks to go 'party' at their place... the two roommates wanted no part in fatts and uber-fats so they ditched, and I 'partied' with the girl all night long...

The next morning, after pretty much zero sleep, I went up to him and said "I told you it could happen." and went to sleep.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
ive got this dog,
hes always creeping outside and meeting up with other lady dogs and i think hes a secret dj....!!!!
:cool: ask him to give u some tips :crackup:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
He is the biggest DJ I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.. though it is tragic what has happened to him, that's another story.
Man, now you got tell what has happened to him...