Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Share your diets

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is supposed to be what you eat in bulk regularly, the stuff you live on.

Here's mine:

Carbs
Sweet potato
Spinach
Broccoli
Oats

Fats
Olive oil
Milk
Yoghurt

Proteins
Beef
Oyster
Egg
Herring

Additives
Green tea
Garlic
Honey
Blueberry
Cinnamon
Cacao
Tomato sauce
Turmeric
Curry
Lemon
Parsley
Ginger
Vitamin D supplement (because I'm not only living in Sweden but also a mulatto and the only vitamin I used to have a small deficiency of)

I haven't bothered adding which things I buy from what import/production sources and whether it's organic for simplicity's sake.

chaj3_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im vegan so it will be different to most:

Breakfast

5 bananas
Strawberries
Blueberries
Oats & Almond Milk

Lunch
Beans on wholemeal toast
Protein Shake

Dinner
Rice
Sweet Potato & Kale

2nd Dinner
Kidney Beans & Spinach

Snacks
Kiwi
Alpro Yoghurt
Lenny and larrys cookie
Any smoothie

Macros roughly: 30g fat/ 90g protein/ 400 carb.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat oatmeal and peanuts everyday.
You shouldn't eat ANYTHING everyday.

Like anything, the body does not like being exposed to the same things every day. The more often you are exposed to something, the more likely you are to develop an inflammatory response to it.

I follow a 4 day rotational diet where each group of foods is eaten at most once every 4 days based on Taxonomy or like groupings of food to help reduce and prevent food sensitivities.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I won't start eating herring instead of fish oil and vitamin d supplements after all. Even though they have a low contamination level it's not worth it when you can just replace the fish with something else.

What do you rotate marmel? and I highly doubt that the body has a problem eating the same stuff every day. It's probably more the sh!t food served today upsets the body in general and is behind deficiencies. If you go back in time 10 000 years for example I doubt their food was all that varied, yet if you look at groups like Inuits, some cultures in Africa etc. they are doing just fine and it also adds up when you look at the rest of the animal kingdom.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you rotate marmel? and I highly doubt that the body has a problem eating the same stuff every day. It's probably more the sh!t food served today upsets the body in general and is behind deficiencies. If you go back in time 10 000 years for example I doubt their food was all that varied, yet if you look at groups like Inuits, some cultures in Africa etc. they are doing just fine and it also adds up when you look at the rest of the animal kingdom.
I rotate everything. It's based on work by Paul Chek/ALCAT test results but the diets are very similar.

Day 1 Bovine Family, Day 2 Gallus Family, Day 3 Pork Family, Day 4 Fish/Turkey Family

Well, here is the gist of what happens. Every time you eat something, your body produces a certain type of anti-body against it. If you continue eating this on a daily basis, your body will produce more and more anti-bodies against it. Once your body produces anti-bodies past a certain level this food is looked at as an "invader" and starts setting off alarms in the body, and this then starts causing low level inflammation every time you eat this food. It's how food sensitivities develop---overeating the same foods on a constant basis.

This explains it a little better:

https://books.google.com/books?id=t...tivity from eating same food everyday&f=false

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small children.

Liam

Reaction score
3-4 smaller meals a day
carbs half an hour after exercising
30 to 50 grams of protein with each meal every 3 hours
Not avoid saturated fats because they raise hormone levels
no more than 3 eggs a day
Substitutes beef and pork with chicken and fish
Avoids sugar — it contains empty calories; eat fruits and vegetables for carbs instead
I use supplements and protein shakes to get the required daily amount of protein

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat in an 8 hour window, with two small meals pre workout, and one large feast sized meal post work out. On days when I'm not lifting, I try to decrease carbs.

Here's a sample diet:

scrambled eggs with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and ham

sandwich or wrap (whole wheat), with either tuna or chicken mixed with celery and no fat mayo

Low fat milk, low fat cottage cheese

Lots of vegetables

Peanut butter

Other proteins: tilapia, shrimp, turkey, duck etc

Lean ground beef mixed with eggs and onion, made in a whole wheat wrap with a slice of cheese and sour cream and salsa or made into pasta with zero calorie shirataki noodles and topped with low calorie tomato sauce.

Protein shake mixed with milk or water: must be high protein percentage per scoop, no sugar or artificial sweetener or other additives.

On workout days, I might have a piece of fruit post workout such as an apple or banana

Any sauces I use are either low carb or zero sugar.

Supplements:

- creatine
- multivitamin
- fish oil
- cinnamon (before meals, to prevent spikes in blood sugar)

Foods I avoid: white breads, rice, pasta, fruit juice, soda, sugar, anything with unhealthy fat. However, on workout days I might have a potato or white rice post workout. For healthy fats, I eat or drink avocado, milk, meat, and peanut butter.

Daily macros:

Workout days: 160- 200 grams of protein (I weight 180 lbs), 120-200 grams of carbs, 20- 50 grams of fat

Non workout days: 160-200 grams of protein, 50-100 grams of carbs, and 50 + grams of fat

Doing yourself a disfavor with the low fat stuff. All that happens when they take out the fat in milk is the milk sugars are now free to spike your blood sugar levels. The fat in the milk prevents this from happening. Just another example of humans looking at things in a vacuum and not understanding the way the body actually works. Skim milk will actually make you fatter than whole milk. The body needs fats, especially saturated fats, its what all the sex hormones are derived from.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...interesting, but still doesn't paint the whole picture.

http://www.drfranklipman.com/5-reasons-to-skip-the-skim-milk/

And when you take fat out of foods, you usually replace them with sugars. So the whole point of "low fat" foods is kind of lost. Unless it's naturally low in fat, of course.

I drink and eat whole fat everything...milk(although it's fermented as homemade kefir which makes a huge difference), beef(pasture raised, grass fed, high in CLA), etc...

I was down under 10% this summer, and I'm a beast. Fat is not the enemy. IMHO people would see a lot more benefit from getting pasture raised, grass fed milk and pasture raised organic meats/eggs than they ever would from eating low fat stuff and still taking in normal store bought milk/meats/eggs.

I'm not a big believer in "altered foods". People blame the food they eat because it's easier than blaming themselves for not working hard enough in the gym or doing things right the other 23 hours of the day outside the gym.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful about the sources of your information: the article you posted was written by a "be well health coach" and did not reference any scientific studies.

Also, the article you posted compared skim milk to heavy cream, stating that skim milk has more sugar. Well of course it does, all forms of milk (skim, 1%, 2% etc) have more sugar than heavy cream. That's why heavy cream is allowed on atkins style induction while milk is not. But I don't know of any ripped fitness enthusiasts who consume heavy cream on a regular basis.

The scientific study I referenced above clearly states that skim milk has no more and no less sugar than regular whole milk, but it does have less fat and fewer calories - two essential factors that you need to cut back on when you're getting lean.

It's possible to get lean eating heavy cream, depending on what the rest of your diet and daily caloric intake looks like, but I know of very few fitness professionals who get ripped and lean by regularly eating heavy cream and other high fat foods.
Skim milk is a processed food fortified with synthetic(aka fake)vitamins and milk solids that are put back in. And if it's not from a pasture raised, grass fed cow, not only is it a processed food, it's also from a sick grain fed animal with blood, pus, hormones and antibiotics in it, not to mention huge amounts of inflammatory compounds. Nobody who has any business talking about "health" would be caught dead drinking that.

In terms of "health" it's no less processed than a box of instant mashed potatoes you'd buy off a shelf.

I could care less what "most people use". Most people, doctors included, think saturated fats are bad for you when it's been repeatedly shown in follow up studies this isn't the case. Most people do what everybody else does and refuse to think for themselves.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why its important to rotate your foods, and learn what foods are "reactive" to your body, ie causing low grade chronic inflammation, water retention, and weight gain...I've talked about this previously in regards to "The Plan" by Lyn-Genet Recitas which helps you identify foods your body is reactive to, in regards to ALCAT testing which definitively tells you via blood tests what foods your body is reactive to, and now a scientific study proves it.

Bottom line, there is no such thing as a universally "healthy" food, and you need to change your view of what "healthy" is. If your body is reactive to broccoli and it causes inflammation and weight gain, but isn't reactive to white bread, then white bread is the healthier food for your body. This is why rotational diets are so important because they SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the foods your body is "reactive" to, and why you shouldn't eat the same foods day after day. As an example, before having the ALCAT test done I was on a rotational diet for about 3 months, my wife was not. I had 1 severely reactive food(blueberries) and about 8-10 moderately reactive foods. My wife had 15 severely reactive food and almost 25 moderately reactive foods. Huge difference. The more you eat and are exposed to a food, the more anti-bodies your body produces against it. Once these anti-bodies reach a certain level, that food is now seen as an "invader" and is treated as such by the body. The only way to reduce these anti-bodies is to stop eating the food and let the body "calm" down. So something you are reactive to now, you might not be reactive to in 6 months once the body has had time to relax.

Almost without a doubt, virtually every person is eating a food or foods contributing to them holding in weight and being inflamed, unless they are following "The Plan" or have had an ALCAT test done. I highly recommend both of these and also the 4 day rotational diet. As an aside, my wife had asthma pretty bad where she would need to use an inhaler at least 3-4 times a week prior to this, in the almost 4 months since we have started this rotational diet together(ALCAT supplies one which was near identical to the one I was already doing---minus the foods each of can't have), she only used it once the first week and no times since then. This is not a coincidence. Inflammation occurs all throughout the body, not in only in one place, when you reduce the inflammatory load on your body, inflammatory conditions start to subside.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ything-we-thought-we-knew-about-healthy-food/

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My winter diet is black coffee with coconut oil, bottled water, and peanut butter. And any free meal I can get. Occasionally, I will cook a pound of dried beans or lentils. In the summer, I have a garden to eat from.

If you don't count water, coffee, or beer, my monthly budget for food is about $30-40.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My winter diet is black coffee with coconut oil, bottled water, and peanut butter. And any free meal I can get. Occasionally, I will cook a pound of dried beans or lentils. In the summer, I have a garden to eat from.

If you don't count water, coffee, or beer, my monthly budget for food is about $30-40.
I have been trying your poverty diet lately. Not exactly to your extremes, but similar. I'm also attempting to raise testosterone naturally as well. I was attempting to eat a lot of salads and green shakes, which was working, but just didn't seem natural to me now that's it's gotten colder.

Peanut butter, lentils (just got done eating some), red meat, bacon (every now and again), eggs, nuts, tuna fish, canned oysters (don't live near the coast) are all in my pantry. I still eat a little fruit from time to time, mostly a banana or apple. My breakfast is now a big spoon full of peanut butter with some chia seeds. I usually eat a sandwich or something at work, because wheat bread/meat/pickles/lettuce is easy. Put olive oil and seasoning on it rather than condiments.

I put a little coconut oil in my coffee yesterday, not sure I like it too much, doesn't seem to dissolve, just sits on the surface in tiny blots. I put a little honey in it too.

Bottom line, it's been working for me. I've stayed full better than any other eating plan I've ever seen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! That is great to hear. I hardly eat bread any more, but do make exceptions for tomato sandwiches in the summer when I have unlimited tomatoes to eat. Blackstrap moloasses is good in coffee as a sweetener, lots of flavor for a small amount, plus it has nutrients. Molasses used to be the sugar of poor people, dating back to pioneer days. The skin on apples is a good source of fiber to fill you up.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldn't eat ANYTHING everyday.

Like anything, the body does not like being exposed to the same things every day. The more often you are exposed to something, the more likely you are to develop an inflammatory response to it.

I follow a 4 day rotational diet where each group of foods is eaten at most once every 4 days based on Taxonomy or like groupings of food to help reduce and prevent food sensitivities.
Talking about complicating things.

Normally you are gonna rotate what you eat anyway, unless there is no substitute.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about complicating things.

Normally you are gonna rotate what you eat anyway, unless there is no substitute.
Its not complicated at all. Its actually pretty easy. You must not workout a lot...I know people that probably have had chicken or whey protein powder every day for the last 6 months at least...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genuine interest here marmel and no offence intended, but what do you do for a living? Are you a qualified nutritionist/dietitian/physician? Because it seems as if you have an answer to everything fitness/diet related.
Nothing qualified, just a person who lives, eats and breathes nutrition, diet, exercise, etc. I read lots of studies, articles, etc on a daily basis. When I am interested in something tend to learn everything I can about it, and I am near obsessed with this. I've also tried just about everything on myself in terms of different diets, training protocols, supplementation, etc...

Put it this way, I have several friends who are trainers that ask me for advice on things. I also have learned a lot from my trainer as well...one the best I have ever encountered and that is saying a lot...

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5'7, 160 lbs. My body fat is between 8-10% always.

List of things I eat (90% of all food, the other 10% is "cheat):

Meat / Protein:
Red meat, chicken breast, Salmon, Tuna, Miscellaneous Fish, Almonds, Peanuts, Peanut Butter (in protein shake)

Dairy:
Yogurt, Skim Milk (in Protein Shake), Whole Milk (In Coffee)

Fruits:
Apples, Pears

Vegetables:
Broccoli, Asparagus, Green Beans, Carrots, Iceburg Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Spinach

Carbs:
Honey, Sweet Potatoes, Oatmeal, Brown Rice

Fats:
Canola Oil (baking), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (home-made Balsamic Vinaigrette)

Beverages:
Water, Coffee (with Milk, no sugar), Black Tea (with Honey), Wine

Standard meal template is:

Oatmeal, Fruit, Almonds for breakfast, then Protein / Veggie / Carb 3 times per day. Vegetables make up the largest portion of my plate.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
Its not complicated at all. Its actually pretty easy. You must not workout a lot...I know people that probably have had chicken or whey protein powder every day for the last 6 months at least...
Based on your logic, those Asians must all be allergic to rice, the Mexicans must all be allergic to corn and so on.
More like if you eat junks everyday, your body will become inflamed as a consequence.
So just eat healthy food, and replace one for another when you get bored.