Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHALLOW HB10's OR SMARTER H7's

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i'm going to get flamed for this but it's hard to find a girl who is as goodlooking as a supermodel and smart. Most girls that are not as goodlooking are much smarter. So, the question, what do you all think is more fulfilling. A 10 that most likely won't help you grow as a man (but you'll get the crazy sex), or not as goodlooking girls that will help make you better and happier.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Who said the "number scale" applies solely to looks??

BTW, I haven't had enough experience to say, but from what I've HEARD, the 7s and 8s are usually BETTER sex than the really hot girls because the really hot ones have never needed to be good in bed. Just being hot is enough for most guys.

That being said, if it was between a "10" who was an airhead and just sort of laid there in bed and a "7" who I could hold an interesting conversation with, knew how to have fun, and was also freaky in bed, you KNOW which way I'M going. ;)

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one's easy! Go for the smart 7! Looks fade, personality doesnt. Im finding this out first hand. Ive dated 3 girls in the past year that were easy 8's. Yeah sure they were good looking but there was no chemistry, no personality, and they all ended up being arrogant *****es. Nothing but games! I am now dating this HB 6-7 and she is by far the best one ive ever dated! She is fun, has a great personality, smart, and so far, since we havent gone all the way, seems fun in bed (hand jobs, blow jobs.....etc.) I found a potential LTR!

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both.

:D

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
CamaroMike said...

"it's hard to find a girl who is as goodlooking as a supermodel and smart"

-If it were easy then none of us would be on this board and we would all have goodlooking supermodel gfs.

"A 10 that most likely won't help you grow as a man (but you'll get the crazy sex), or not as goodlooking girls that will help make you better and happier."

-It depends on where you are in your life and what you are looking for in a woman.

The best advice that I can give you in whatever decision you make it to not 'just settle' for someone who does not meet your standards.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tylerdurden has this theory where there are a certain breed of girl he calls 'professional hotties'. These chicks spend almost all their time doing makeup, getting facials, body waxing, getting surgery, going to the gym, tanning beds etc, and basically looking hot so they can get noticed and picked up by guys - which leaves them no time for any kind of real education or career. :D

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finding a smart great looking girl is not hard, it's just hard to find one that likes YOU

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the guy above. haha

on a sidenote, sometimes everydone does get tired of the sex one way or another.

one time, i had this girl going down on me and then i just told her to stop. she was flustered but i just said i wanna hug her. she loved me for that.

just one of those rare moments in life.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the 10! You'll find that a whole lot of 8's, 9's and 10's will be wondering what it is you've got to have such a hottie and will want your attention. Women are weird like that, they are 10 times more interested in you when you already have a girl.

You'll soon be able to trade up to one of these HB's who is also smart, funny and root like rattlesnakes!