Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shallow and Self-Centered

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a rant...

I have absolutely no problems walking up to women and starting a conversation no matter where I am. I was just at the Gap 20 minutes ago and started doing just that with a really cute girl (20 years old, blue eyes, skinny with nice smile, about an 8). Sure enough, just like with 99% of every other woman I ever talk to, the conversation is completely about her. Now I know she was into me because she flirted and offered her number before I asked but I seriously did not count one time that she asked me a single question about myself.

I've noticed even with my hook-ups and female friends that I've known a while that this is universally true. Even my girlfriends who claim that they are totally in love with me never really ask much. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not an open book or anything but a simple f**cking "How are you feeling today?" would be nice.

It's always the same thing:

J.P.: "Oh so you went to XYZ School?"

Her: "Yeah, me, me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,like, me,me,myself, my friends, all bout me, something else about me, me,like,me,me,me,me."

[Uncomfortable silence where she has the opportunity to ask a question about me or put some knowledge into her tiny little brain.]

J.P.: "Oh, so you majored in the di-ldo arts then?" [Or something else to keep the convo going]
Her: [Takes a deep breath] Me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me....

Honestly, we're raising a country full of attention wh*res.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all that talk about her leaves massive opportunities to tease, and to lead the convo. use them :)

only tell her about you if she asks.

Charppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...you guys are funny (I'm not laughing at you) but just the way you guys express stuff is hilarious..i cracked up when I read your post cause mostly it is so true and well cause you did it in a funny way...anyway...I'm not experienced enough to really give you advice so i wont try but ya know but one thing is for sure most of the people on this forum have excellent senses of humor...anyway..Later!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Most women do that. My best friend is a guy and I talk with him more than anyone else. He says I don't do that and it ends up leading him to talk about himself a lot more than he normally does. It's almost like a role reversal in some respects because he'll notice the conversation is all about him so frequently and he'll stop for a minute and say "I'm sorry...I'm making this all about me." Then he will ask me a question and I'll give one of those answers that won't lead to further discussion and he'll go right back to talking about himself again. It's cute as hell. He'll go on another hour and then stop again and promise that next time we'll talk about me. I really like that he talks so much about himself because I actually do care about the stuff he's telling me and am interested in it and want to know. I think if you genuinely like the person and are interested in hearing about what their day was like or whatever that it's not at all annoying, but rather pleasant and nice. But then maybe I'm just a bit of a sentimental dork too...doesn't matter to me...I love listening to him give me the play by play of stuff that happens to him.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Most women do that. My best friend is a guy and I talk with him more than anyone else. He says I don't do that and it ends up leading him to talk about himself a lot more than he normally does. It's almost like a role reversal in some respects because he'll notice the conversation is all about him so frequently and he'll stop for a minute and say "I'm sorry...I'm making this all about me." Then he will ask me a question and I'll give one of those answers that won't lead to further discussion and he'll go right back to talking about himself again. It's cute as hell. He'll go on another hour and then stop again and promise that next time we'll talk about me. I really like that he talks so much about himself because I actually do care about the stuff he's telling me and am interested in it and want to know. I think if you genuinely like the person and are interested in hearing about what their day was like or whatever that it's not at all annoying, but rather pleasant and nice. But then maybe I'm just a bit of a sentimental dork too...doesn't matter to me...I love listening to him give me the play by play of stuff that happens to him.
It sounds like you're in love with this friend of yours....

This happened again today.. I was at Compusa and ran into this girl I kind of know. Before you know it she's gossiping about some friends of her and about American Idol or some other BS. Geez... can't these broads drop the People magazine and pick up an issue of Newsweek every once in a while?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
It sounds like you're in love with this friend of yours....
We both love each other very much.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...

a sign of true female intelligence to me is the ability to talk about others and analyze things outside of her little personal space.

but when its all "memememememe" i just imagine what she'll look like with my **** in her mouth. And that doesn't even work that well anymore. I don't have patience. I think thats why I stick to the clubs where I can kino and stuff without having to listen to her typical BS.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wanna talk about meeeeeeeee! Ya thats a good song, but I have also wondered the same thing, if a girl never inquires about you and only talks about herself all the time, i dont think she has IL in you. Just my take

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, like I said in my original post Interest Level is irrelavent. I'll be laying in bed with a girl after pounding her head to the headboard but she's still blabbing on about herself and her stupid friends and what Brangelina are doing these days.

Why do you think Myspace is so popular among girls? It's just a way for these tarts to display their narcissistic "i'm the center of the universe" attitudes to anyone who has web access.

Plus Toby Keith Sucks donkey rectum. Just my take.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And whats even funnier is when they are talking about themselves and are all into themselves and its very unimpressing what they have to say. Like if they are the cashier in Genovese and they were making 6 dollars an hour and they just got a 50 cents raise and they tell you for half an hour how much they deserved that raise cause of how hard they have worked for the last 2 years blah blah blah. And I have to sit there and listen to this BS and then at the end she won't even ask "so what do YOU do for a living" so I can at least get an oppurtunity to let her know that I make in an hour what she makes ALL day. The stuff we men put up with for a piece of ass................. my God :cuss:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
Well, like I said in my original post Interest Level is irrelavent. I'll be laying in bed with a girl after pounding her head to the headboard but she's still blabbing on about herself and her stupid friends and what Brangelina are doing these days.

Why do you think Myspace is so popular among girls? It's just a way for these tarts to display their narcissistic "i'm the center of the universe" attitudes to anyone who has web access.

Plus Toby Keith Sucks donkey rectum. Just my take.
My Space, Instant Messengers and Chat Rooms are retarded...well, except for the old chat I got Allen to add here a few years back. That one was cool because you could use sound effect emotes. I liked the whip cracking one and the evil laugh. But that damn Neanderthal Supersoldier had to go and be a chat troll and cause all kinds of hate and discontent and get it closed. :D

Who is Toby Keith?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
BuckwildNYC said:
And whats even funnier is when they are talking about themselves and are all into themselves and its very unimpressing what they have to say. Like if they are the cashier in Genovese and they were making 6 dollars an hour and they just got a 50 cents raise and they tell you for half an hour how much they deserved that raise cause of how hard they have worked for the last 2 years blah blah blah. And I have to sit there and listen to this BS and then at the end she won't even ask "so what do YOU do for a living" so I can at least get an oppurtunity to let her know that I make in an hour what she makes ALL day. The stuff we men put up with for a piece of ass................. my God :cuss:
Well, to be fair...women don't really enjoy the way guys like to pass gas and pull the blankets over their heads, either...but they put up with it anyhow. :whistle: