Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh*tty condoms again!!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf wants marriage, kids etc. Not right now (she has other things going on atm) This week i told her that i'm not ready for kids or marriage yet.

She isn't taking any contraceptive. Now to be honest, we have been having unprotected sex for a while, but now since I've told her that i'm not yet ready for kids, she is wanting me to wear a condom :( I'm not paying £6 for 6 condoms, id rather go without.

I can see this being a problem because she dose'nt want me pulling out & I don't want to wear a condom.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Accept the condom price and use one or get her on birth control, it's cheaper than having a kid pop out. Serious life changing event there.

Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf wants marriage, kids etc. Not right now (she has other things going on atm) This week i told her that i'm not ready for kids or marriage yet.

She isn't taking any contraceptive. Now to be honest, we have been having unprotected sex for a while, but now since I've told her that i'm not yet ready for kids, she is wanting me to wear a condom :( I'm not paying £6 for 6 condoms, id rather go without.

I can see this being a problem because she dose'nt want me pulling out & I don't want to wear a condom.
This is how I ended up with my daughter. I highly advise you use contraception before one mistake lasts a lifetime.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
£6 rubbers vs. semen vermin.... Easy choice.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's understand what you are really saying here.

You love her & love doing her raw. Got it.
You do not want to be a father right now (well not really RIGHT now).

She is not using contraception.
She very much wants a baby and REALLY wants you to be the father. Got it.

Of COURSE she wants you doing her raw and climaxing inside her! She figured you'll warm right up to fatherhood once she's pregnant. She also figures you'll marry her at that point.

Pregnancy WILL happen under the parameters above. So what are you more concerned about? Pregnancy? Wearing a condom?

The thing you ought be MOST concerned about which doesn't appear to register with you is the fact that she is wholly ignoring your wishes and desires in favor of her own. THAT is the elephant in your bed dear.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's understand what you are really saying here.

You love her & love doing her raw. Got it.
You do not want to be a father right now (well not really RIGHT now).

She is not using contraception.
She very much wants a baby and REALLY wants you to be the father. Got it.

Of COURSE she wants you doing her raw and climaxing inside her! She figured you'll warm right up to fatherhood once she's pregnant. She also figures you'll marry her at that point.

Pregnancy WILL happen under the parameters above. So what are you more concerned about? Pregnancy? Wearing a condom?

The thing you ought be MOST concerned about which doesn't appear to register with you is the fact that she is wholly ignoring your wishes and desires in favor of her own. THAT is the elephant in your bed dear.
Good post.

I wouldn't say I love her, more like really fond of her.
I think most people would prefer raw sex.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Semen analysis say it is important that it should not be longer than seven days since he last ejaculated for your test.

I'm not saying i'm going to do this, but I wonder what the chances are of getting her pregnant if I have'nt ejaculated for two weeks. Some of them will be dead right.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

I wouldn't say I love her, more like really fond of her.
I think most people would prefer raw sex.
Ok you are fond of her. You obviously like the sex.

You don't love her & don't want children with her. Meet other women & let this one go. You aren't being fair to her or honest with yourself.

Of course raw sex is better. How bad do you want to father a child with her as the mother?

That is a LIFELONG obligation my friend. It means this woman is FOREVER in your life, unless you desert your child, and some men do that too.

You need to back away from this, think with your brains for a minute and consider what is going to happen.

Don't cry here when she turns up pregnant and it's yours. You are playing Russian roulette each time you shag her.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't love her & don't want children with her. Meet other women & let this one go. You aren't being fair to her or honest with yourself.

Of course raw sex is better. How bad do you want to father a child with her as the mother?

That is a LIFELONG obligation my friend. It means this woman is FOREVER in your life, unless you desert your child, and some men do that too.

You need to back away from this, think with your brains for a minute and consider what is going to happen.

Don't cry here when she turns up pregnant and it's yours. You are playing Russian roulette each time you shag her.
My gut tells me that me & her wont work out, but I still think there is a chance for us because we get on so well. Love is a funny thing. My gut might be right, but i'm not willing to throw the towel in yet. I wont finish with her if I still think there is a chance for us.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gut tells me that me & her wont work out, but I still think there is a chance for us because we get on so well. Love is a funny thing. My gut might be right, but i'm not willing to throw the towel in yet. I wont finish with her if I still think there is a chance for us.
If it's a girl will you name it after me?

of course he will cry here, they always do......

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really think you are gonna last a life time with a woman who you don't love? It's hard enough to last a lifetime with a woman you do love.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here you go...

Plan B One-Step® Emergency oral over the counter contraception that helps prevent pregnancy when taken w/in 72 hours after unprotected sex/birth control failure
http://www.planbonestep.com/FAQ.aspx

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

I can't wait until Vasalgel gets here: https://www.parsemus.org/projects/vasalgel/

Billtx49

Reaction score
Now that is going to be an eye opening conversation when she refuses to take it.

Trouble ahead friends.
Looks like the classic trap by pregnancy routine to me also.
Hopefully he can separate his brain from his D before his life takes a completely different direction on him..…

Last edited: