Sh!t that drives RT Insane!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I have a new hypothetical for the community here -

Lets assume you have a best buddy for a moment, maybe he's a business partner, but someone who's a very good friend. Now lets assume that you and he have a 'falling out' of some sort and though it doesn't come to a fist fight he becomes so enraged that he takes a key to your Dodge Ram Pickup. He then smashes the hood, headlights and taillights with a baseball bat, and then carves his name into your leather seats so you'll know that it was definitely he who was the culprit.

What would you do in this situation? Call the police report, the vandalism? Or would you just figure you deserved what you got and kept your mouth shut because he was such a good friend before? Do you think this even constitutes a criminal act?

Well according to Carrie Underwood in her song Before He Cheats destruction of personal property is all good, so long as you have a vagina AND the person who owns the truck has a penis AND you were previously involved romantically. You see, if you're a woman and your man cheats on you vandalism isn't a crime, however if you're a man and your woman cheats on you vandalism not only is a crime, but proves you're in need of anger managemnet counseling.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I asked my friend to pay for the damages and he or she refused I'd then call the cops.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot to mention that all four tires get slashed.

I've heard that damn song 15 million times too many.

RIDICULOUS!

And, what's even more ridiculous is every time that song comes on, every woman within earshot screams with glee, rushes on the scene, and sings that fuxer word for word.

Oh, I've asked if they've payed any attention to the lyrics...

"Oh, hell yeah! The song is so awesome! That guy had it coming!"

V: "So, you think vandalism and destroying another person's property out of spite is justified because some guy cheated?"

"Damn right!"

V: "The chick couldn't just move on with her life? She needs to take out a vendetta? She needs to be a psycho about the situation? Would you do the same?"

"Oh, sh!t yeah I would!" *high-fives chick next to her*

V: "That's good to know." *leaves to talk with someone else*

:rolleyes:

Sick.

That will make him before the next time he cheats? Yeah, make him think you're a psycho and he'd be glad he cheated/left your dumb azz.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Press charges, all the way. Get the b!tch to buy you a new ride and show her she's not above the law and her insanity has a price.

A lot of women say they'd do this kind of thing. They wouldn't. They know better. Only a true psycho would do this. A lot of songs are about killing people, or doing drugs, etc...just because people like these songs and relate to the characters doesn't mean they'd do this sh!t.

Besides, the kind of people who listen to Carrie Underwood are the kind of people who watch American Idol. I can't see getting into a serious relationship with one. :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he did was literally criminal and should be dealt with appropriately. If it wasn't so extreme I'd consider approaching him directly for retribution but in this case it was at a level that could escalate to personal violence. Let professionals deal with the situation. If you'd like, get the type of cop that GGL and DEP are arguing about in another thread to kick the guy's @ss. :woo:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
You forgot to mention that all four tires get slashed.

I've heard that damn song 15 million times too many.

RIDICULOUS!

And, what's even more ridiculous is every time that song comes on, every woman within earshot screams with glee, rushes on the scene, and sings that fuxer word for word.

Oh, I've asked if they've payed any attention to the lyrics...

"Oh, hell yeah! The song is so awesome! That guy had it coming!"

V: "So, you think vandalism and destroying another person's property out of spite is justified because some guy cheated?"

"Damn right!"

V: "The chick couldn't just move on with her life? She needs to take out a vendetta? She needs to be a psycho about the situation? Would you do the same?"

"Oh, sh!t yeah I would!" *high-fives chick next to her*

V: "That's good to know." *leaves to talk with someone else*

:rolleyes:

Sick.

That will make him before the next time he cheats? Yeah, make him think you're a psycho and he'd be glad he cheated/left your dumb azz.

You know what, next time a hear a group of women praising this song, I'm going to walk right up to them and say, "great song, I'm going to this if a woman ever cheats on me." Then I will watch their faces. Then I will pick the hottest one and ask her out.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
You know what, next time a hear a group of women praising this song, I'm going to walk right up to them and say, "great song, I'm going to this if a woman ever cheats on me." Then I will watch their faces. Then I will pick the hottest one and ask her out.

Great example of "situational approach". :up:

squirrels said:
Besides, the kind of people who listen to Carrie Underwood are the kind of people who watch American Idol. I can't see getting into a serious relationship with one. :p
Good point.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id call the cops. you're talking 5k+ of damage there.

just for fun perhaps i'd vadalize the car further and put some kidn of racial slur and get him charged with a hate crime as well.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoot first ask questions later.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RT i hear ya....the same way that movie the notebook is loved by women everywhere and the way that hinder song "tears of an angel" is a hit. women cheat and it is justified. they get cheated on and their response is justified. a man is...well a man is just wrong pretty from the time his ovaries turn into testicles.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drmeathead said:
RT i hear ya....the same way that movie the notebook is loved by women everywhere and the way that hinder song "tears of an angel" is a hit. women cheat and it is justified. they get cheated on and their response is justified. a man is...well a man is just wrong pretty from the time his ovaries turn into testicles.

this is only the case because we as society accept that women can't "control their emotions".

women's number one weapon is crying. their crying has conditioned 99% of men on this planet to see women as victims in need of rescue. which is why so many guys have the save a ho syndrome.

in the old days I understood the privileged status women had because they were home makers and almost completely dependent on their husbands.

but today? come off it. they can work just as easily as a man can. so enough already.

im as hard on women as i am on men - the days of being handled with kid gloves because you are likely to burst out in to tears are over.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Rollo,

I feel ya dude. This is the same kind of cultural/media/societal BRAINWASHING that has been prevalent since the early days of Hollywood. As I have said before, just check out the programming of LIFETIME channel on either the subjects of cheating or personal accountability in general:

When a man "trades up" and gets another (BETTER) woman, it's described as a DRAMA.

But when a woman "trades up" and gets another (BETTER) man, it's a "light-hearted romantic COMEDY". lol

But to your primary example, I would say that my answer would be to let the punishment fit the crime. And vandalism and destruction of personal property IS a crime-----so treat the perpetrator like the criminal that he or she is...

...call the cops.

Reaction score
I'll kill the ho!!! And after I kill her, I'll kill her again!!!!!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I'll kill the ho!!! And after I kill her, I'll kill her again!!!!!
Ahhh...thank you LMS, for providing us with the voice of reason.:trouble:

If some chick did this to your "pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive" I hope you put her stupid a$$ in jail. Carving her name into leather seats shows she "wants" to be caught. You watch, some bimbo will actually do this and tell the judge the song made her do it. Some girls are just Jerry Springer guests waiting to happen.

The way to avoid the whole situation is NOT to cheat. Never say you're exclusive.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks man. Tough question. I only have one really good friend.

I know you've heard it before, but don't mix friends and business. I've done it before, and I've regretted it every time.

I think it depends on the situation, and how well-off you are. If you're loaded and the pickup isn't your only car, then I would somehow try to work it out with your friend. Good friends are hard to come by, and unless the guy has a history of violence like that, I'm pretty sure he has a reason to be so pissed off at you. Granted, no reason justifies such actions, but talking to him first would be a good idea.

Just weigh it out. It really depends how much you value your friendship (can it be saved?) or your pickup. If your friendship was really strong before, I would try to fix it. Money isn't everything. You can buy a new car, you can't buy a new friend.

Good luck.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd offer him a deal, he pays your insurance deductible and any other expenses incurred while your vehicle is in repair OR you notify the police of his easily provable actions and press charges.

Unfortunately, your insurance carrier will mostly likely require a police report to accompany your claim anyway. In order to cover his ass you'd have to lie; something you many want to think twice about. Truck damage is nothing compared to your own personal creditability.

THEN, I'd rethink what kind of person I call a "very good friend" or "best bud", to me his action was more like a 'scorned chick with a ****' then that of a real man.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do the exact same thing I did in 1982 when I broke up (badly) with my gf and she and her sorority sisters egged, rocked, broke off the mirrors, bent the windshield wipers back, of my, admittedly, POS Toyota Corolla: Call the cops.

And the exact same thing would happen as it did then: Not a fvckin thing! A cop came, the sisters pointed the finger at everyone else, the cop shook his head and muttered “domestic sh*t” and walked off.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never heard this song, so I went to YouTube and watched the video.

****ing DISGUASTING.

Read the comments all of the girls left. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56vLzS5i5w

Makes me sick, and it's really disturbing how many girls think this song is great.

Don't get me wrong, I have never cheated, don't plan to, and HAVE been cheated on myself, and I still think this song is retarded. Those girls (not women) need to get over themselves, and maybe ask why he's cheating.

Pathetic. Hope any guy this happens to has the money for a damn good lawyer. I don't care about the damage, insurance would cover that. Just to make her suffer and knock some sense into her, Paris Hilton style.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
I'd never heard this song, so I went to YouTube and watched the video.

****ing DISGUASTING.

Read the comments all of the girls left. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T56vLzS5i5w

Makes me sick, and it's really disturbing how many girls think this song is great.

Don't get me wrong, I have never cheated, don't plan to, and HAVE been cheated on myself, and I still think this song is retarded. Those girls (not women) need to get over themselves, and maybe ask why he's cheating.

Pathetic. Hope any guy this happens to has the money for a damn good lawyer. I don't care about the damage, insurance would cover that. Just to make her suffer and knock some sense into her, Paris Hilton style.
Dang, I hadn't heard that song before. That sounds very similar to what happened to RT's truck. Hahahahaha, not laughing at you RT, but perhaps your friend is a big Carrie Underwood fan? What a girly man, LOL.