sh!t Tests... understanding them

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to confirm what sh!t tests are:

here's what ive gathered so far:

They are attempts on the part of a female (whom you are attempting to court) to frustrate you, to see whether you will 'crack' and emotionally spazz out (in which case, she NEXTS you), or if you stay mellow and act indifferent (in which case, you pass the test and she gains more interest in you) .

They come in the form of last-minute-date cancellations, and... what else can they take the form of?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VeryBadGirl mentioned:

1) The 'blatantly flirting with another guy in front of you' test.

2) The 'getting mad at you for no reason to see how you react' test.

3) The 'yelling at you for checking out another girl to see how you
react' test.

4) The 'canceling a date for no reason' test. [which you already said]

5) The 'getting you really hot while making out but then saying no
to see if you really respect me' test.

There are also a variety of tests to see whether she can control you. If she asks you to do something that she could easily do herself then decline. In fact (especially in the beginning), if she asks you to do something for her that you wouldn't do for a stranger (i.e someone you aren't trying to date)..then DON'T do it.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not just what girls do, guys do this but not as frequent as a girl. A girl tests a guy to see how much the guy can be a pushover. Or sometimes a girl can be lazy and just wants a guy to slave for them, but then why would someone who has self respect do that?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really seems like the more attractive girls do it. Because they usually have many guys that want them, some of these guys can become posessive and jealousy is an ugly emotion to have, especially with a girl you've not yet dated.

With AWs it's different though. They get the guy going because they keep leading him on and then when they flirt with other guys in the same way she has with him, he doesn't feel it was special to him and knows it's all BS. He calls her on it, she gets upset and of course he's the bad guy because of it.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like **** tests. they're so fun to deal with and laugh at.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the way I look at it... usually **** tests are BLATENT. When the particular situation happens you think and feel “something is wrong here, I don’t like this” then don’t compromise yourself and let it happen or let it slide. Speak up.

Just a random example… my ex came into may apartment once and jumped on the couch then whined at me to get her a glass of water because she was too tired to get up. I thought “wtf, what do I look like a slave?” so I said “You have to arms, and two legs, and neither of them happen to be broken” she kind of laughed at it and jumped up to get her glass of water…

Was this a **** test? Yes. She wasn't doing it on purpose, but that's what it was, it's INNATE in women. Really. Look around. It was also not something I wanted to do and didn’t find it acceptable as a man to do in that situation.

Another more blatant example…

Another ex of mine, while talking on aim said something to the effect of

“Well that’s why I broke up with you…”

When in fact I was the one who ended the relationship. Now, it’s obvious why she’s not still around as she’s a tad delusional =p but I said “Your ADD seems to have kicked in tonight, as you seem to have forgotten who really made that decision…”

The thing is this… don’t let things slide and always verbally put them in their place when they are acting up and deserve it. Things like that.

They will respect you for it and disrespect you if you do not do it.

I heard it put very simply by one person, and it goes like this…

“The woman’s job is to try and try to control and manilupate the man. The mans job…is to never ever let that happen” – And I’ll properly cite that from the Stephan DYD interview.

To one degree or another, every relationship is a power struggle, never give too much of yours away.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've noted that I **** test the women.. I guess.

I just see it as playing. And it's fun. I love the women tests, it's what makes it all fun. Well... sex makes it much more fun than those **** tests....

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been **** tested like that. For example: One time with this girl that I was seeing, we were at the lake and her ex bf was there with a new girl. The girl i was with was very jealous of his new gf and she would get all close to me and hug up to me, all the while looking right at her ex bf. I saw right through this. I knew she was just all over me like this to get a rise out of her ex. I just acted indifferent to this, but what I should have done was get in my vehicle without saying a word and just leave.