Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh!t Tested and failed miserably!

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I head out to hang out with some friends Saturday night. Nothing serious. Just a couple drinks. As I get to my destination, I get a phone call from my girlfriend.

Her: You're a liar
Me: What?
Her: You're a liar
Me: What did I lie about?
Her: You said that you didn't do anything at that party... I saw the pictures. You were kissing another girl. Looks like the two of you had a good time too
Me: How did you..?? I'm on my way home.

The story behind this is, I threw a PJ Party. I lied and said that I was going out to the club. While at the party, I made out with a hot cutie. I ended up leaving my own party and drove to her house. Whether it was out of guilt, I can't say. I later came clean about the party, but not about me making out with a girl.

So, I get home and she's not there. So, I call and she hangs up. Turns her phone off. I ended up going back out to the bar that I was at and hung out with my friends.

Fast forward:

I get home, and she finally returns.

Her: I'm a traditional japanese woman. I grew up in Japan. My american friends would never understand this. When I was growing up, my mom would always date married men. I believe their wives always knew about my mom, or knew that their husbands were dating other women. I guess as long as they were taken care of, they kept their mouth closed.

You take care of me and my daughter. I know you love us. You show me everyday that you love us. I couldn't ask for a better person. I understand if you want to go out and be with another woman sometimes. I'm different though. I'm happy with our sex life. I don't need to be with anyone else. I love you and wanna be with you. But guys are different. I just don't wanna find out about it anymore. I don't want you to bring any stds to me either.

Me: *speechless*

I have absolutely nothing to say to this. I'm actually floored. I know that in the japanese culture, this type of thing happens all the time. Asian coutries even. I would always hear stories about my friends mothers or sisters. This really hit close to home though.

By me not saying anything is where I failed. What I should have said was.

Me: I made a mistake that night. I got a little too drunk and made out with another woman. Out of guilt, I left the party and came back to you. I didn't tell you because I didn't wanna hurt you. I don't want to be with another woman. I only want you.

The fact that she gave me permission to go out and be with other women without her knowing has me confused as hell. Tonight when i get home, I'm gonna say what I should have said yesterday. The bad crap is already out there, so I might as well just lay everything on the table.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man I don't even know what you should do for sure in this situation.

I just hope everything works out well for ya.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll Just Be Blunt. You're Fvcked.

Accept You Messed Up And Move On.