Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual's Fall 2009 Boot Camp

Will I succeed past week 4?

• Total voters

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my last boot camp, I've had another girlfriend :nono: I always find the ones that manage to warp my brain. Anyway, since then I've read lots of psychological material. I love the DJ boot camp because it's so basic and leaves out all the extra thoughts aside.

Week 1 completed. I gained more confidence and now find myself looking around wanting to know more about people I greet.

I've done many of these, so I'll have more material over the next eight weeks. Last time, I quit to switch to the Gunwitch method, which worked out really well for a while. I'm back into a smaller town where I have to work from the ground up, except for only a couple distant friends and a bad reputation as a rake from high school.

I hope to penetrate new circles of friends and women as I progress in the next few weeks, gaining social proof and influence in order to better enjoy a boring, mundane life here (thanks economy) after college. I'll do my best to make the best of it!! Tonight I'll finish the week 2 reading.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
week 2

I just finished reading Week 2's material. I'm going to a job interview and I hope I can begin by putting it into work.

I'm a bit disappointed in myself to see how much I let myself slip from Pimpologist's general convo technique.

In STEP 1 of initiating conversation, STRONG INTRODUCTION and the handshake of INITIAL KINO is something I **** up.

In STEP 2, I noticed that I now tend to just ask questions sometimes instead of telling someone someone things about myself relevant to the situation as well. I guess I wanted to stay too mysterious or something.

In STEP 3, I just plain lost my way of relating to a woman in a stylish way (sober at least).

(Had to jet: Edit) As for the rest, I still am a great listener and always listen to comedy albums. Most women I've talked to lately are too slow to keep up with my wit, though. At least I didn't lose all my skill.

Last edited:

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First success story!!

Guys, I feel great!! I really feel like this was another first step to regaining my manhood!

With a revised resume and confident it was flawless, I headed downtown after reading the first part of my Week 2 material.

I entered and confirmed that I was looking to apply for a job position.
I confidently said, "Hi, I'm Tripp." "What's your name?" "Hi, __, nice to meet you," and I flashed a smile.
Sadly, the job position was taken and I have little cooking experience.
She told me that my presentation was amazing, and I'd be an asset for anyone to have. Then, she recommended two more places near-by!

I really displayed a likable demeanor, and the fact that I've taken control of my life has me uplifted and seeing things differently. I'm happy with myself and it shows.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2

I didn't record these conversations, but I put in the word and effort, and I hit at least 10 convos.

I remember my first one was with a guy I met through a mutual friend while we were playing volleyball at the beach. I went out of my comfort zone and asked him about his background in order to get used to the material.
I talked to an older woman about herself at a grocery store in the line to pay.
My niece had a birthday party and I conversed with many people I didn't know.
I went out during the weekend and met many people.

I don't need to put too much detail into this week anyway.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On to Week 3!

Approaching and Initiating Conversation /w Girls

I picked up my buddy, Jesse, to go out tonight and meet women. We both needed to wake up tomorrow, so it worked out that we didn't party much and could hit the town to bar hop. I'm glad I've reached this week so I can pick up my social life a bit. I skimmed through the reading material and found only one thing that really stepped up my game from what it was, because a couple times in the last month I've found myself asking women for their numbers instead of assuming the sale. Very bad move--but this line insures success to like 95%.

"I need to get going (or I'm taking off). Let me give you a call. What's your number?"

I love that line. I'll try to remember the first girl I met and throw out a field report. We went into the bar, and the only hot chicks there were seated next to two guys; however, one of them was on the end with an empty seat next to her girlfriend. I sat right next to her and turned toward my buddy so it wouldn't seem like I was crowding her space. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she ended her conversation, and was sitting in silence, sipping on her drink, while her friend talked to one of the guys. This was around 10:30PM.

"So what are you sipping on?"
"It's a margarita."
I made some joke that I can't remember (ugh). I introduced myself, her name was Sam, and she knew a mutual friend (bummer). I threw out comfort questions.
"What do you do?"
She responded with some conversation about her major (she's a nurse) and we discussed the job market and how there's always room for more help in that area. I commented on some digital banner.
When the conversation came close to going stale, I turned back to Jesse and acted like he was more interesting (which he was). We talked for a while, another friend came in the bar. We chatted some and I remember that I kept getting anxious because the music was turned up too loud.
I told him that I needed him to wing for me a second. He looked confused, but I still went in.
"Hey Miss Margarita? This is my is my buddy Jesse. Who's your friend?"
I turned the focus on to her friend (some exotic A word name), and I threw in some fluff talk. Then I went back to talking to Jesse, and then made our plans to leave.
"Hey Sam? We're heading out..." I said something about our bar hopping adventure. She suggested that we come back, but I ignored her.
"Nice talking to you. We should talk again and catch up (I pulled out my phone). What's your number?"
I told her it was nice to meet her and we left. It felt great!

At the next bar, my approach was a bit different. I don't remember this too well. A girl named Morgan sat by herself, and I asked if she was having fun yet. I stood while she sat, and I remember that I kept a comfortable, confident stance against her table. It took me a second to realize that she was still on the job. I adopted her mood and agreed with her, then I started to make jokes to bring her out of her bad mood. By the end of the conversation, she was sending me great attraction signals. Regrettably, she mentioned that she lived with her boyfriend. It's been a while since I tried to pick up women, and I wasn't ready for that information. I kept my cool and continued to make her laugh and ask her about her dog, etc. I threw the line before, but didn't ask for her number. She looked disappointed.

I thought about it for a while, and I realized that their relationship could have been on the ropes--how should I know? Should I not ask for her number just because of some moral fear that I might cause that guy pain? Maybe I was doing him a favor by hitting on her? Maybe he treated her badly? I heard a song on the way home that would be great to listen to before I go sarging. Maybe she needs someone like me to pick her up and make her life better. I posted it at the end!

Afterward, we hopped around to a few more bars and didn't have any success finding attractive women--NONE. On the bright side, I ran into this beautiful girl, Ashley, who I knew from over ten years ago outside of one of the bars we decided not to enter (was dead). She's a mother now, and I got her phone number a couple months ago, but I didn't call her for whatever reason. I think I might call her in a couple days and invite her to this fun local event on Friday.

Funny enough, I confused this week's exercises with next week's exercises. I thought I had to go out and get rejections, but nope! So now I have two weeks to rack up tons of numbers and meet new, attractive women!

I thought about these on the way home tonight to counter boyfriend rejections.

"I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend," she'll say.
"Then I'll call you as a friend." She still might make an excuse.
"I still don't think he'd like that." I'd reply with an over-confident line like this.
"Look, your girlfriends will thank you. The best thing you could do for them is to have me as a friend, so maybe you could hook me up with them. You could count it as their birthday present."
If she still has resistance...
"Here's my number if you change your mind," and then I'd give her my card.

Great song to listen to in order to get past the moral fear about the boyfriend
Jazmine Sullivan - In Love With Another Man

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PU Stories (one really good one)

These are the rest of the week's notable PUs. Any else I didn't include because I didn't pull a number. I'll save the rejections for next week... and next week is really going to suck because of how busy I am studying for school. Enjoy!

PU Dee

I met these girls outside the bar in the line and immediately just began to talk to them about themselves for a while, and when they lost my interest I gave them my shoulder. I ran into her on the way out and got her number, and she and her friends came back to my place for an after party.

PU Emily

After I entered the bar on Thursday, I saw these two beautiful young girls on the dance floor, all alone. I went, sober from a 45 degree angle and smiled and beckoned her to dance with me. She accepted. I motioned to my shy buddy to tackle her friend. We danced off and on with them, I played a few games by staying mysterious, etc.

Here's where things went someone sour. I decided to play a little coquetry. After I picked up the proper body language, I trusted my gut and we kissed a few times. Then I told her I was going to get some air--but my buddy refused to come with me and made me look ridiculous. Women don't want a guy that hovers endlessly like a leech. I wanted to play 'hot and cold', and give her something to think about and miss. This may have seemed like a bad move at the moment, but she's been calling me and texting me since. I act indifferent to her, because I sense that she's used to getting a power trip off of guys that will do anything for her attention. I also believe she has a boyfriend.

PU Amy

Comfort
I actually saw this girl initially on facebook, and then I asked a mutual girl friend when I could run into her. I met her last Friday night, sober at a small party, and I properly introduced myself. Her name is Amy, and I found out a few of the basics. She’s not as pretty as her face book picture, though still really hot (amazing tits), she had integrity and propriety (too very important traits to me), and I asked enough questions to get a good understanding of her background and current situation. I left to go to a bar and meet up with lots of friends, and what happened that night is another story.

We texted on Saturday, but she had to take care of her dog. It sounded like a lame excuse to blow me off, but I paid attention to positive keywords she used like “I hope to”. She still was into me.

Intrigue
Amy texted me today. All day I wanted a banana split, and I posted this lame information on facebook. Women went nuts over it, and I thought about the imagery that this treat creates in a woman’s mind. I had to use it. She also informed me that it was her birthday today, and the first thing that popped up into my head was goofy birthday hats.

I informed her that I wanted to see a movie, but to add to the fun, we were going to run around town with birthday hats on and get a banana split beforehand because I wanted one. Operation banana split b-day girl commence.

Excitement
She met me at my condo, and I was short on time, so I literally was in the shower when she arrived. I decided to grab a shirt and put it on as I opened the door. Wham, I already invoked her imagination. So that you can follow me on this, I’ll just say that I generally fluff talked in between locations.

Before I even told her where we were going, I surprised her as I turned into Wal-mart—whatever fantasy she got from my text had begun—and we bought these goofy Winnie-the-Poo-1st-Birthday hats. I took her picture with my cell phone, and then got her to do a second full body “glamour” shot. The only way I was going to pull this off, without making it awkward, was to commit to having fun with it—a mindset inspired by Pierce.

From there, we stopped by Chilis for a couple shots of tequila—this was her idea, but maybe it worked out for the better. She commented that it seemed to clear up a mild headache.

People were eating up the hats, and a lot of positive energy was created. I didn’t like the immediate “spacey” feeling from the booze, but we told a few funny jokes and stories, laughing more freely, and the feeling dispersed as soon as we grabbed my banana split (finally, was yummy).

Zombieland is really good by the way. See it (and be ready for graphic scenes). She suddenly developed a headache, and at first I thought it could be a deal breaker. We left the movie early, I gave her some Tylenol, and she came up to my place to lay down before her drive home. I gave her this awesome cold neck-pack to lie against. I took refuge on an adjacent couch.

Arousal
Moments of silence would pass, because I know how much it hurts to talk when you have a migraine. After a period of sparse banter, I noticed that she begun to shift her weight more and then sat up with her face in her hands. I also noticed her tits. She told me that she was feeling a little better. I said, “Here, maybe I can help.” I got up, went and sat by her, and directed her to turn. I begun working a really good massage.

After maybe five minutes, information from what I’ve read began to enter my mind like neon banners. “Trust the gut”; “the sexual ones get the girls”; “rejection is better than regret.” I lightly, slowly kissed her right shoulder two or three times, and then I backed off. A couple seconds passed and I saw her head begin to turn slightly toward me. I went in and we began kissing. After a few minutes of experimenting with her kissing style, I thought about what I read that said women love to have their erogenous zones accidently brushed against—too direct would feel like a sixth grade boob snatch. She went with it, and I can only imagine what she was thinking about!

When I felt her body language shift to be more committed toward my advance, I went for her breasts first. They were like a gold medal for winning first place—perfect size, softness, nipples weren’t too big or too Discovery channel, and her skin color was well toned (I later learned from her tattoos that she’s part Lebanese). She really started to react from gently biting her nipples, wetting them then blowing, flicking, etc.

I kept my hands switching from sensual acts like brushing her hair to naughty places. This is a concern of mine—is that playing with fire by invoking emotion like that? Thoughts would be appreciated.

She comments, “I need to go soon.” I reply, “You’re right, we ‘shouldn’t’ be moving this fast.” I used the negative to play the unconscious (Speed Seduction), and I’m also backing off, and then doing exactly what I said I wasn’t going to do (The Game).

I moved between her legs after feeling around her waist and legs. Another barrier came up, and she says, “I feel like we should wait.” I wanted to try the FREEZE OUT.

Freeze Out -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dnBTnKArbk

I played it to the best of my knowledge. I should have done something else and completely left her wanting, but I feel like what I did still had the same effect. I kissed her forehead a couple times and took my arms away from her. We started kissing again 30 seconds to a minute later after talking. Yes, I had it in my mind that I wasn’t performing it properly, but I didn’t want that to ruin what I had already done.

The partial freeze worked, and she let my hand go up the side of her shorts to start fingering her. I remember thinking that there was a lot of lip, but that might be because I couldn’t get a comfortable hold on her ****oral area and her legs were still partially closed. I moved to the top of her pants and went down, feeling the light bush before getting a better hand position. I love that—it makes me imagine that she’s not a slut so she doesn’t shave constantly, and she’s hygienic because there’s not a jungle down there. She went absolutely nuts, and was jerking and moaning—so hot. My instinct began to control my mind more than my logic.

Jeffries talked a lot about women wanting a man that can lead them. I figured that I did a good job of that all night, leading her from one new exciting place to the next. I took her hand, and I begun to lead her up stairs; however, I still was getting resistance—****, I should have slept with her on the couch, but I didn’t have condoms downstairs. We stopped halfway up the stairs and she said more about working the next morning.

She let me lead her rest of the way up the stairs, but her facial expression began to change to high discomfort. This might have been because I got her off while fingering her (at least once), but then again this might have been something I did wrong. I’ve read and heard that a woman will justify the speed seduction and the great sex as an act of passion and love—this though, the vibe didn’t feel right. My sheets were in the wash—dumb of me, I even lit incense earlier in my room and didn’t even think about it, so the bed was just a mattress. She wasn’t looking at me in the eyes, and her smile was faltering. I literally had my pants around my ankles.

I suggested we stop for real. She seemed to appreciate it, and we put on our clothes. The mood lightened, we talked for a while, and when she kissed me goodnight at her car, it felt like total relief from that horrible feeling when we were on my bed. I’m still thinking and wondering if I ****ed up.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
Regrettably, she mentioned that she lived with her boyfriend. It's been a while since I tried to pick up women, and I wasn't ready for that information. I kept my cool and continued to make her laugh and ask her about her dog, etc. I threw the line before, but didn't ask for her number. She looked disappointed.

I thought about it for a while, and I realized that their relationship could have been on the ropes--how should I know? Should I not ask for her number just because of some moral fear that I might cause that guy pain? Maybe I was doing him a favor by hitting on her? Maybe he treated her badly? I heard a song on the way home that would be great to listen to before I go sarging. Maybe she needs someone like me to pick her up and make her life better. I posted it at the end!
Yes, you definitely should have asked for the number. You knew that she was attracted to you, so the only reason that you really could have for not asking for her number would have been because you have some kind of moral thing against going for girls who have boyfriends. And even if this is the case, you can realize that you're just asking for her number; you're not f*cking her or anything like that. Asking for a number is harmless. Plus, you would have gotten an awesome boost by either getting her number or by seeing how sad she is that she can't give it to you.

"I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend," she'll say.
"Then I'll call you as a friend." She still might make an excuse.
No! Definitely do not say this. This is a fast track to the friend zone. My response to this typically is "I didn't ask if you had a boyfriend; I asked for your number."

"Here's my number if you change your mind," and then I'd give her my card.
You can do this, but I think it's a waste of time. Girls generally don't call guys, even if they are interested in them; and besides, if they are not willing to give you their number, why should you give them yours? It just seems kind of AFC to me.

Otherwise, awesome job! Keep it up!

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
Yes, you definitely should have asked for the number. You knew that she was attracted to you, so the only reason that you really could have for not asking for her number would have been because you have some kind of moral thing against going for girls who have boyfriends.
Agreed.

And even if this is the case, you can realize that you're just asking for her number; you're not f*cking her or anything like that. Asking for a number is harmless...... No! Definitely do not say this. This is a fast track to the friend zone. My response to this typically is "I didn't ask if you had a boyfriend; I asked for your number."
That's awesome, I remember reading that a year or so back as a counter to the shyt test; however, if I'm still in working around in the comfort zone, I believe that any way to get her number is a good way. Getting the number is the goal, and then the fun / hard begins, so why not bullshyt a bullshytter? They all know deep down that I won't be calling her as a friend; it's just a way to maneuver around social expectation. Thanks for posting it because I have no idea where I read it. I'll definitely use it next time I go out.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 - A Bitter Start

I read my articles last night.
Now, I’m short of breath. My throat feels narrow. A sharp pain is in my chest. I’m nauseous. I am still an AFC. This is why I started this program again. Granted, this is the hardest week.

I was reading one of the articles from my week four reading material that describes the fear grabbing on to you. This morning, it nailed me to my seat.
I showed up to Barnes & Noble with the intention of studying. I remember thinking that if I see a hot girl, she’d create a great chance to take a break. No women went past. I studied hard for hours and now I feel incredibly optimistic about my GRE test.

Suddenly, as I was getting ready to leave, this woman walked by. She was brunette with long, straightened hair, lightly tanned skin—perhaps some kind of Irish German heritage. I’d say she was my age, definitely a 10. My view of her face was insufficient really to describe, say, her eyes, but I saw it from the side, and I could tell from a first glance that her features were radiant. Most alluring to my senses was the dress she wore. Spaghetti straps supported a one-piece blue dress that looked silky to touch; it outlined her perfect figure and amble femininity. She was in a book store; she had to be intelligent. Before I even began to think straight, I had placed her on a golden pedestal.

Within an instant, I had decided that this was the perfect woman. She was the type of woman that I had to overcome in order to cure my fear of approaching. I needed to get rejected (if I was to at all). I couldn’t remember the last time that I talked to a woman I was genuinely attracted to. This woman made me feel like a child—like my ego was made of glass, frail and delicate, and all of my courage and accomplishments seemed insignificant up to this moment.

Fifteen to twenty seconds passed as she stopped in the line to order at the Starbucks. I had to use the restroom—I couldn’t do it while I had to go—my unconscious mind convinced me that she’d be there when I got back. I returned a minute later, and she was gone.

Why didn’t I move? Right now I feel like I’ve never even approached a woman when I felt like I had more than a 70% chance of striking out. Maybe this is because I feel merely an 8 or 9 are still in my league. Had I successfully and unconsciously submitted to failure before I even thought about the approach? I didn’t expect myself to be this weak—not to this extent.

This regret tastes salty, almost like a slice of ginger placed on my tongue that still doesn’t clear my palette. I cannot fail again. In other boot camps, I don’t know if I approached a woman like this one because my standards were so low when I was younger. This feeling right now is absolutely horrible.

I will not fail again. I never want to feel like this again, even if I get slapped, embarrassed in front of thousands of people, or laughed at in my face. I KNOW WHAT I WANT: I need to prove to myself that I’m better than this. Rejection cannot feel like this level of painful regret. Not by a long shot. I now realize the extent of my problems, and I don’t ever want to pass up an opportunity to break this spell again.

Off the pedestal. I’m now thinking that she probably ****s corn-filled logs, she sounds like an inbred creature from the Hills Have Eyes, and her ***** smells worse than the Great Depression. She should have had to prove herself to me, but man it’s hard to feel that you’re a better catch than that. I won’t let this happen again, even if it hurts to walk forward.

I drove past Barnes & Noble to leech their net for a moment. As if God granted me a second chance, I saw this girl with a beautiful body in a black dress walk past, only slightly catching her face. I didn’t want to fail again. I went down each aisle, looking for her intently. Finally, I saw her behind the desk at the coffee shop; her face was covered in pimples and her face wasn’t that pretty. I'm not given opportunities to meet amazing women very often where I live. I need to take advantage of what little is given to me. Tomorrow I'm going to the local college to make up for the failure of today, and look for girls instead of be caught off guard for a first pull.

I read a few extra articles afterward. This was all that helped.

“You've got to be prepared to act as soon as you recognize opportunities to meet single women. Don't put it off. Approach all those hot & sexy honeys as soon as the opportunity presents itself.” -terminator911

“I'd walk up and say, "Hi, my name's Michael, what's yours?" When I got their name, I'd use it constantly, women think their name is the most important word in the world… Keeping one was easy. I always had a "hands-off" policy until they touched me first. Once they started touching me, it was flood gates open. I never talked about sex. Didn't need to. They already knew what I wanted, but also knew I could be patient enough to wait for it. Once I started banging them, it was even easier. I always ravished every chick I ever made love to. I know they appreciated it.” –bondjamesbond

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 - SARGING IN MIAMI

I find myself more and more controlling my own destiny. This is why I started seduction. This is why I will become a person of worth. Conveniently, I just watched The Thomas Crown Affair. This movie is very relevant to what I dream of as a life worth living (too bad I’d make a horrible financier).

I met up with the brothers for breakfast on Friday morning—me, Pierce, Ramon, and Macho. A “groupie” of sorts for Pierce, named Kim, came along for the trip. I don’t want to focus too much on her, but she was a motherly type during our adventure. She adjusted my back a number of times and was very affectionate, as in a subtle hand on my back whenever she passed, or a smile in response to our boyish charms. After coffee at Cracker Barrel, we headed south.

Miami is always a spectacle of the good life. People go to places like this to really live. We arrived at the place and I found that I’d be losing $100 for gas and hotel for two days—not bad at all for our location on South Beach.

Pierce is in training to be one of the greatest dating gurus, and I really think he has the potential. He gave us a pep talk about Miami sarging before we left the hotel, and then we headed out to do our thing. This weekend was vital to me, as this week in my BC required me to obtain rejections in order to overcome fear of approaching. I tried to absorb everything Pierce told me, but people are so much more complex than a crash course of ideas can cover. The sosuave boot camp is a joke compared to this caliber of sarging. I went up to hot women. I MEAN HOT WOMEN. The best thing about it is that I learned an important lesson about overcoming obstacles. Here’s one embarrassing set that I just horribly blew up all over the place:

Two young girls are dressed to kill, and walking very fast I might add. I don’t want them to just disappear. I run up and try to approach from the side (first mistake—45 degree angle or walking in front of them would have been correct). I told them that, “Wow y’all are fast (my accent really killed me in Miami), but I saw you from a distance and I know I’d be kicking myself if I didn’t catch up to you and introduce myself.” They giggled. Now, I forgot the term, but I learned that introducing yourself from the beginning is sometimes unwise during the approach. This is because they will eventually ask you for it as an IOI (indicator of interest). I can’t remember what I said next, but the important part is that it didn’t get far. If I could have done it differently, I would have switched sides and jogged around to the second girl (because she was really loving the attention), and told her that she seemed much more interesting, and switched the focus to her. This is just because, in my personal experience, focusing attention on the less attractive girl will push the comfort forward and create intrigue within the initial target. Anyway, many more sets went along these lines of trial and error.

Soon after, I MET SPEER. Don’t know him?

http://speermethod.com/

Pierce arranged a meeting with him while he took his girlfriend out for sushi. After meeting them, I remained quiet for most of the encounter and tried to absorb everything I could. This was a guy that had risen from zero to hero. I loved being able to see his humanity behind his status. I saw his quirks, some insecurity, and of course some ego. I’m glad I met him, but he had his own great lifestyle to attend to, and even a successful business to run. I didn’t badger him for tips, because I didn’t intend on paying him to become his student. I wish him the best, and I thank him for any inspiration his youtube videos have given me.

We mostly hung around the Delano, and much to my amazement, I met many other guys from the Miami Lair that have been on MTV's Made and have important reps of their own. The best PUA in the world, AFC Adam Lyons, was conducting a boot camp while we were there (but I didn't meet him). Later that night after checking out Delano and some more sets and pulling numbers, we retired to Espanola near our place. I ended up pulling a load of numbers, making new friends, and (oop!) pulling a Peruvian girl. She wasn’t one of my most attractive pick ups, but I think we’ll become good friends. She’s texted me a few times back and forth since. I really gained an important insight about women. You never know what you’ll get behind closed doors. We went back to her house for candlelight, wine, and passionate “mmm-hmmm.” Her bed was much better than that crappy hotel set-up, and she fixed me breakfast in the morning before brushing up my Spanish and driving me back.

It rained for most of the day, and all the boys had a long conversation on our values, women, and text game. I learned an important lesson about **** tests and how to think like a woman. Not only did I get insight, but my growing ability to communicate with women will be a life changing benefit as a man, lover, friend, and family member. I had this one girl hanging on my every word to the point that her interest was so high, she hunted me down on my internet network.

Long story short, the night was much like the previous one, but I was so tired from walking with bad back pain, that the only event worth pointing out was watching Pierce in action. He had been catering to Kim for most of the trip, but seemingly out of nowhere, he led me through a three set, led them from the bar up to some secret spot where he could have easily taken his pick, and then brought them back to the bar. They ate every word he said, laughing, having an amazing time, and there I was close to the back, trying to hold the rear—IN COMPLETE AWE. Ever wonder why they call it a pick-up ARTIST? I doubt some of the most successful gurus could take down Pierce. Afterward, we celebrated, I drank too much and didn’t feel like isolating the woman I chose to dance and seduce, and collapsed on the bed. I slept the ENTIRE way home.

Life is good.