Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexuality

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just not sexual enough.
That is most likely the number one reason which keeps you from getting chicks. I have a reason to believe many guys here either do not know how to properly express their sexuality or don't express their sexuality enough. I have never seen a post telling about how women run away because a guy walks around like he owns the place, isn't afraid to talk to strangers, pokes fun at them, or holds stimulating conversations about dlcks and pussies and what his preferences are.

Women are emotional. Men are logical
The classic case of a man giving a woman a flower to impress her on the first date:

Man's thoughts:
I will spend hours obessing over which flower to give her. Does she like red? Blue? Green? Is she allergic to pollen? Well, I'll spend the next few hours debating over the perfect one and hopefully she'll see how much effort I put in to please her. I expect her to conjure up an imaginary algorithm with the equation: Flower + Me = Love. Just to make sure, I'll even say "I love you".

Woman's thoughts:
Oh hey, look at that, a flower..........it's kinda blue. What? He said he loves me? Aw...that's..uh...thoughtful,.....hmm....I'm not responding with attraction for him......uhh......great, what do I do with this flower?

Now let's try something new

Man's thoughts:
Ah ha ha. Silly girl thinks she's getting lucky tonight. Ha ha ha.

Woman's thoughts:
Hey, he's looking me in the eye. It's like he's looking into my soul. I'm feeling kinda tingly, nervous, scared, and excited at the same time......I like it. What's this? His is stroking my hair and caressing my arms...oooh.......hey..don't stop...it feels good.........no, don't leave....where are you going?

The man in the first scenario tried to create attraction through a flower. Tsk tsk. A man's sexuality is not defined by a flower.

In the second scenario, we see the man playing around with the woman. He is touching her hair and skin, and even has the gall to stop and go do something else. He is not afraid of getting physical, nor is he afraid of rejection. He has a dlck and is not ashamed of it.

Today's society has disgraced the male penis. Dlcks and balls are laughed at. No wonder it is hard to express our sexuality. The physical essence of what it means to be a male is stepped upon and spit on by feminists and fake pus$y whipped males. Be proud of being a male. There are even males saying "Dude, he got pus$y from her? Shlt, he's pretty lucky." I never hear "Dude, she got dlck from him? Shlt, she's damn ass lucky as hell"

It's ok to get physical. Bring those six pack abs out from hiding. Come on out 24" biceps. Re-oil that fvck it attitude. Bring that anaconda out to eat at the buffet. It's ok to talk about girls in a I'd fvck her or not fvck her way. It's ok to have it your way. It's ok to talk about tits and ass and how you'd fvck them all night long. It's ok to be horny 24/7, that is expected. It's ok to have a penis. It's ok to be a male.

You can sweet talk, buy expensive shlt, or make fun of her, but if you don't make a PHYSICAL move, you're kidding yourself. Remember, there is no greater chick magnet thingy other than you. Actions are greater than words. Dlcks are greater than flowers.

P.S. Why can't I say ****s (dlcks) but can say pussies. Racist motherfvckers :down:

Satori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true.

Sexuality and an ability to express it is one of the big things that separates the Nice Guy from the successful guy. If you are sexually neutral towards her you will at best become a good friend, unless her interest is high enough for her to make all the moves.

Don't be ashamed of sex or your sexuality. Sex is natural and beautiful. The idea that sex is somehow evil or shameful is one of the greatest lies of our society. Being sexual does not make you superficial or shallow. Those who criticize you will either be those who are sexually unfulfilled and inexperienced, or they will be hypocrites. Why waste your time with either of them?

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be careful, though. A lot of guys express their sexuality to women in the wrong way, and it just makes them look like creeps.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, feminist programming has been turning men into wimps and women into super sluts for a long time ... to the extent that men and women no longer know how to be men and women.

However, IMO, you're missing a much more immediate obstacle, that of fear.

Speaking from experience, I can tell you that expressing and acting on one's sexuality is something out of "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde" for the AFC; he's terrified of losing control - of losing himself - to this mindless force he's let out into the world.

Us AFCs aren't afraid of feminists lurking in the shadows; we're afraid of the unknowns lurking inside ourselves.

I agree with you, this is as sick and wrong as anything else you'll find on this site, but there it is.

Archaic

Don Juan
Reaction score
um, i think its just they think they will look like creeps if they stare her in the eye, or touch her, and they fear the look she will give them, anything.

catnip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done *29* !!!!! Newbies listen up and take note! Till I found this web site and started my recovery from AFC to rAFC and onward to DJ. Had alot of touble figuring out why I was like a Mr. Nice Guy(TERRIBLE) & Mr. Hyde(GOOD)around woman. I had been so skull f***** growing up that when woman showed an interest that the real man (Mr. Hyde) would come out and that was only because some woman would DRAG (Mr. Hyde) out of me :O. But then my social conditioning and lack of confidence (Mr. Nice guy) would show up and ruin the party :( . Boy I Hate that Mr. Nice Guy so do the woman!! Read and reread the DJB and ask questions on the board if you have problems.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited: