Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual then She Doesn't want to Ruin The Friendship??

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met up with her today. She said she was feeling under the weather but we spent a long time laughing our asses off in the library, making fun of the other people there, talking about penises, ***** flaps, etc. We actually got a ****-ton of prep-work done on her assignment the whole time! She messaged a professional photographer who responded almost right away, so I helped fix up her basic ideas (she has ADD amongst other difficulties but is very cute and funny) She whacked me on the arm for the naughty comments I was making, she said her back was itchy so I scratched it, brushed my arm against hers without her flinching and even showed her how to high-five properly. (Haha)

Said I had a great time and she said she was down to meet-up again in two days time. At first she seemed down to meet at my place for a movie and not play pool but I think her ASD kicked in. Going to keep trying as its gotten me this far.
Do not put too much thought or stock in this chick. Go date other women.

A back scratch and an arm rub? Next she will want a foot rub.

Dude. Time for some red pill. A chick who has friendzoned you will let you scratch her back/rub her back/feet/ whatever. Its giving her validation.

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much FUBAR right now. She had a great time yesterday and probably appreciated the help with her assignment but as soon as I invited her for a movie at my place yesterday, I started hitting walls. "MMMmm idk" kept coming up.. In the past, she kept giving me "idk" when I tried for weeks to meet (if I remember rightly) so I kept trying. Then I invited her out downtown and that also hit the "Mmmm idk" once it came time for her to agree/disagree, so she clearly wasn't interested even though I misinterpreted "Nope never been lol" as a request to invite her to join me.

Just responded with "Aiight :)" and going to talk to someone else. She is too flighty as much as I enjoyed our hour or so together. #fack

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much FUBAR right now. She had a great time yesterday and probably appreciated the help with her assignment but as soon as I invited her for a movie at my place yesterday, I started hitting walls. "MMMmm idk" kept coming up.. In the past, she kept giving me "idk" when I tried for weeks to meet (if I remember rightly) so I kept trying. Then I invited her out downtown and that also hit the "Mmmm idk" once it came time for her to agree/disagree, so she clearly wasn't interested even though I misinterpreted "Nope never been lol" as a request to invite her to join me.

Just responded with "Aiight :)" and going to talk to someone else. She is too flighty as much as I enjoyed our hour or so together. #fack
Mmmm idk = no.

Stop wasting your time on her.

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. It's done. I figure she thought that was her final rejection as I was chill about it but she hasn't reached out at all today. Girls make horrible friends anyways.