Sexual texing - how to keep tension high??

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would really appreciate any input you have.

Been seeing 20yr HB8/9, texted regularly then met 5 times in 2/3 weeks, had sex on first date. Everything going very well although all the way through she has been playing hard to get games via text - but these fall apart once I meet her and she quickly reveals high Attraction which quickly leads to sex 9 (although not very enthusiastic - but this could just be down to lack of experience).

She has flown to stay with her parents for 12 days - I know attraction is almost at a peak at the moment - she gave me a call the evening of when she landed to say hi! Didnt have much to say cause I was caught off guard. How do I keep attraction high while she's away? I was thinking I should text her and maybe lead things towards sexual texts to raise sexual tension for the return? How would I do this over text? If done properly I feel I could steer things towards phone sex/skype sex? Any exp anyone?

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I keep attraction high while she's away? I was thinking I should text her and maybe lead things towards sexual texts to raise sexual tension for the return? How would I do this over text? If done properly I feel I could steer things towards phone sex/skype sex? Any exp anyone?

If something ain't broke why fix it???

When you have established attraction and high interest, your ABSENCE will HELP amplify that attraction just as much as anything else. Ever heard of the saying always leaving her wanting more? Well if you start sending her sexual texts she might play along but it will show her that your thinking of her while she's away. You want her to be the one showing you that she's thinking of you while she's away.

In the meantime, keep meeting new girls, hang out with your friends and this girl will continue to chase you.

If you start getting needy, she will lose interest quick.

PIMP

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato said:
I was thinking I should text her and maybe lead things towards sexual texts to raise sexual tension for the return? How would I do this over text? If done properly I feel I could steer things towards phone sex/skype sex? Any exp anyone?

Don't do this. If she WANTS to do this, SHE will initiate it. Otherwise, it's just too risky and may come across as needy or weird.

Give her the gift of missing you and let your absence increase her interest level.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Don't do this. If she WANTS to do this, SHE will initiate it. Otherwise, it's just too risky and may come across as needy or weird.

Give her the gift of missing you and let your absence increase her interest level.
I can see your point thanks, but your suggesting to let her lead?

ok, will think about that -

but what about contact - surely I should keep contact with her over 12 days - that could allow things to die down otherwise - I need to talk to her! Maybe there are ways of subtley guiding things in that direction you can think of? So I should prob be running comfort and attaction/ qualification on her right? And maybe it can lead that way - I just want to make sure things stay fun and flirty and sexual - I have a habit of being LJBFed - so I am a little paranoid about that - doing good so far!

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
If something ain't broke why fix it???

When you have established attraction and high interest, your ABSENCE will HELP amplify that attraction just as much as anything else. Ever heard of the saying always leaving her wanting more? Well if you start sending her sexual texts she might play along but it will show her that your thinking of her while she's away. You want her to be the one showing you that she's thinking of you while she's away.

In the meantime, keep meeting new girls, hang out with your friends and this girl will continue to chase you.

If you start getting needy, she will lose interest quick.
PIMP
THanks for the advice - very good points. This is what I needed to hear - I find it difficult to see what is needy and not you see.....

in answer to your first Q - because it might break over 12 days! RIGHT?

I totally hear what your saying but surely if I have high attraction just not talking to her for 12 days is going to let that fade isnt it? I should talk to her a bit right? - i just thought sexual tension would be best? What kind of contact would you recommend?
btw she did call me and text me and I havent called her back and only sent a short text back - so I really want to send something/call her to reward her for calling me etc

------------------------------------------------------------
extra info: mistakes made because I started getting "do you only want me for sex?" - I overcompensated by telling her I would miss her a few times and that we should plan a trip together.

A mistake I made already I think was on the night she left I said "you are going to keep out of trouble while your away aren't you?" just as a joke really didn't mean it seriously- she MASSIVELY read into it and saw it as me asking her if she's going to get with other guys - she got all serious and "of course not, *eye gaze* kiss kiss" I tried to make a funny comment and tried to defuse and make it less serious which half defused it (dont get me wrong she was loving the whole romance of it - but I am worried it might lead to resentment and feeling trapped - she has said before she doesn't like that). She totally independently brought it up again when we were leaving and asked me if I was "going to keep out of trouble" I think I tried to hesitate a little and said yes.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Follow Jeff and Pimp's advice,as they are spot on.

Fvck phone s!x or skype s!x, that is for losers.

Give her the gift of missing you, and then re initiate when she comes back.
but attraction is high - surely something i can do to maintain that?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato said:
THanks for the advice - very good points. This is what I needed to hear - I find it difficult to see what is needy and not you see.....

in answer to your first Q - because it might break over 12 days! RIGHT?

I totally hear what your saying but surely if I have high attraction just not talking to her for 12 days is going to let that fade isnt it? I should talk to her a bit right? - i just thought sexual tension would be best? What kind of contact would you recommend?
btw she did call me and text me and I havent called her back and only sent a short text back - so I really want to send something/call her to reward her for calling me etc

------------------------------------------------------------
extra info: mistakes made because I started getting "do you only want me for sex?" - I overcompensated by telling her I would miss her a few times and that we should plan a trip together.

A mistake I made already I think was on the night she left I said "you are going to keep out of trouble while your away aren't you?" just as a joke really didn't mean it seriously- she MASSIVELY read into it and saw it as me asking her if she's going to get with other guys - she got all serious and "of course not, *eye gaze* kiss kiss" I tried to make a funny comment and tried to defuse and make it less serious which half defused it (dont get me wrong she was loving the whole romance of it - but I am worried it might lead to resentment and feeling trapped - she has said before she doesn't like that). She totally independently brought it up again when we were leaving and asked me if I was "going to keep out of trouble" I think I tried to hesitate a little and said yes.

Your over-analyzing.

No need to change one thing at all since she's showing you all the right signs. She's into you, that's all you need to know and all you should want.

Girls are like cats; they want your attention when they aren't sure whether you give a $hit about them.

PIMP

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Your over-analyzing.

No need to change one thing at all since she's showing you all the right signs. She's into you, that's all you need to know and all you should want.

Girls are like cats; they want your attention when they aren't sure whether you give a $hit about them.

PIMP
YEP