Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual polarity

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading quite a lot of research which seems to suggest the more feminine the girl the more masculine the guy she goes for. While if a guy is more feminine looking he tends to attract more masculine looking girls

Unfortunately I'm more of a pretty boy than a macho looking guy. I've got slightly delicate features, big blue eyes, blond hair, slightly baby faced, good symmetry. Quite a lot of girls say I'm good looking, but I never see girls give me the lustful looks they direct at the sporty guys with the big jaws, big muscles, rough features.

Is it possible to overcome this kind of evolutionary programming which makes beautiful girls attracted to the most masculine looking guys?

My game is improving and my confidence is higher, I can make girls laugh and can tease them and am a good conversationalist. But I always seem to lose out to the macho guys when it comes to the beautiful girls, and seem to be stuck dating 6s and 7s, rather than the 8s and 9s I wanna get with.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
viking22 said:
I've been reading quite a lot of research which seems to suggest the more feminine the girl the more masculine the guy she goes for. While if a guy is more feminine looking he tends to attract more masculine looking girls
Thats true! I think there is a balance tha needs to be found and thats why that happens. I do know of a few relationships where butch women order around feminine men.

viking22 said:
Is it possible to overcome this kind of evolutionary programming which makes beautiful girls attracted to the most masculine looking guys?

My game is improving and my confidence is higher, I can make girls laugh and can tease them and am a good conversationalist. But I always seem to lose out to the macho guys when it comes to the beautiful girls, and seem to be stuck dating 6s and 7s, rather than the 8s and 9s I wanna get with.
I think it's another looks debate but this time your talking about a particular look. Are you a real man or an AFC? You sound like an AFC who wants to be more macho. If you want to attract women then become macho and stop blaming your type of look.

Don't use it as an excuse or it'll end up becoming a problem you create rather than an actual problem to begin with.

jineka

Reaction score
Well….I think if you wait for some more time… you can get a lot better suggestions that this…I am out of any ideas for this!!!!

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, that's awsome!!

I'm the same. Sort of feminine feauters ("Oh you're so cute! You remind me of a cartoon, sort of innocent"), big blue eyes, the whole thing.

But then in my atitude i'm macho.

It balances - that way chicks see you're dominant, but think you won't be the jerk and hurt them. It doesn't scare them.

If you grew a beard... You'd be the macho man good guy!

And you'll have less feminine features if you raise your testosterone, but you'll still have the nice guy attributes. That's the best combo you could ask for.

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the gym.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop thinking within the terms of determinism and chart your own course. You can only attract as beautiful of women as you think that you can.

comic_relief

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
viking22 said:

Unfortunately I'm more of a pretty boy than a macho looking guy. I've got slightly delicate features, big blue eyes, blond hair, slightly baby faced, good symmetry. Quite a lot of girls say I'm good looking, but I never see girls give me the lustful looks they direct at the sporty guys with the big jaws, big muscles, rough features.

Pretty mindblowing. I could have written what you wrote.,now look at our names..:cool:
I get same thing in life...
Have you read D9 materials? She was talking about the whole polarity issue. I can't say if it has scientific merit to it or not. I do attract pretty masculine girls, athletes, lesbians..etc. There is gotta be something we can do to appear more masculine. Btw..I do work out and have a bodybuilder look.,but I can't do sh1t about my face.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
viking25 ive also noticed there is something a little bit masculine about the women who've been interested in me, both in terms of appearance and attitude. They tend to be sporty, ambitious, not all that submissive and often have a high sex drive (testosterone). Maybe its a coincidence but many of them also have bisexual leanings. These girls can be hot and attractive but they do not have that feminine beauty that ultimately I'm looking for in a girl.

Working out is a great idea. I do it already, but im going to try putting on some serious mass and seeing what that does to the calibre of girls I attract.

I guess I also got to work on being more dominant.

Nothing much I can do about my face, I guess if im not getting the physical attraction from girls I just have to work harder to establish that im a dominant male than if I was lucky enough to look like a football player or a boxer.