Sexual Chemistry

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs,

I'd love to hear your views on sexual chemistry. I've heard the words a lot recently chatting to some friends who are dating.

In your view:

1. What is it?

2. What does it mean if a girl says there is no sexual chemistry (even after having had sex) ?

3. Is there a difference between SC and chemistry?

4. Is it just dating lingo for letting someone down? Or is it legit?

5. Is it the same as 'spark' ?

We were discussing all these questions and I'm keen to get everyone's opinions and gave a good old fashioned discussion on SS.

L

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bullsh!t. You fvck and that's all there is to it. Either you do well and she wants more or you came in 2 minutes and she lost respect for you. Women just don't have a way to translate emotion into words.
Thanks Ruler,

Although the friend who had this dropped on him post sex had a good sex session (he wasn't lying, we are all quite open about our failures and successes).

Also- thoughts on the other points?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i belive in it , ive had a couple of times with girls and yes it has made the sex better

it gets really interesting when you both feel exactly the same thing when you meet each other

il never forget turning up to a house party when i was like 18 the girl whos house it was answered the door and straight away i knew i wanted her bad , what was even more disturbing was that after a couple hours later without me saying anything she told me she wanted me

it does happen but its rare , i cant explain what its like but when you know you will know ;)

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual chemistry or attraction or spark is just a chemical biological reaction that happen in the body and brain when you encounter someone with good genes (high smv for you) that your body consider worth mating/fvcking and having offspring with.

so it's purely biological but our psychological mind like the fantasy of making it something more special and a fantasy.

If it happens to you then approach that hot girl and don't forget to wrap it up and if the girl told you that there is no spark then she is not interested and the better thing to do is erase her from your life and forget that she even exist.

Life is really interesting when you see it from the right angle.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i belive in it , ive had a couple of times with girls and yes it has made the sex better

it gets really interesting when you both feel exactly the same thing when you meet each other

il never forget turning up to a house party when i was like 18 the girl whos house it was answered the door and straight away i knew i wanted her bad , what was even more disturbing was that after a couple hours later without me saying anything she told me she wanted me

it does happen but its rare , i cant explain what its like but when you know you will know ;)
I have a question : when this happened to you? during sex, did your body wanted to ejaculate inside her as soon as you entered her?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No sexual chemistry" means:

You are an afc/beta orbiter in the friendzone.

When there is sexual chemistry, it means you are:

1. a Jerk / a55hole

2. a Don Juan / ladies man

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs,

I'd love to hear your views on sexual chemistry. I've heard the words a lot recently chatting to some friends who are dating.

In your view:

1. What is it?

2. What does it mean if a girl says there is no sexual chemistry (even after having had sex) ?

3. Is there a difference between SC and chemistry?

4. Is it just dating lingo for letting someone down? Or is it legit?

5. Is it the same as 'spark' ?

We were discussing all these questions and I'm keen to get everyone's opinions and gave a good old fashioned discussion on SS.

L
The fact of the matter is that women have different tastes, both in men and in the bedroom. In this regard there absolutely is sexual chemistry. If I use the same approach on ten women, it will work better on some them others.

Sometimes the chick just likes your ****, or your attitude, or whatever.

Some women have different size vaginas that vary in their ability to take a pounding and receive deep penetration.

Some women want to be dominated. Some women are insecure. Some women have daddy issues.

You'll certainly mesh better with certain women.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All great stuff! Thanks everyone for contributing!

It's nice to see a discussion on SS again.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Attraction is based on pheromones, which are chemicals. Hence, if you have good chemistry, you have strong attraction.

Chemistry explains why if you get hotel rooms with 5 dates who you never had sex with before, two of them will worship your body and beg for all the sex you can give them (good chemistry), another two of them will curl up in a ball on the far side of the bed and say Uncle Leon touched them when they were 7 (bad chemistry), and one will ask you to start and then stop 3 times (average chemistry).