Sexpectations

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright fellas,

Just gonna paint a little scenario for you.

You're in an LTR, you see each other once a week (fine by me).

What kind of sex drive would you expect your woman to have?

Edited the rest.

Peace and love to all mankind :D

- tr

Last edited:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex every time.

if she's not wild for you after a week there's a problem.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRelic
For once porkmeister, I agree with ya.
good. the weak should follow the strong, the stupid the smart, etc etc. I'm sure even you can understand the point I'm making.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
good. the weak should follow the strong, the stupid the smart, etc etc. I'm sure even you can understand the point I'm making.
Obnoxious little twit you are.

I guess all the rubbish you read and take to heart tells you that gung-ho is the way, so enjoy, jedi :rolleyes: .

You've already discredited yourself in countless threads so please, don't bother, young one :p .

@JC - agreed. But as harry high pants stated, where do you draw the line? Do you react, when your expectations are not met? How many variables do you allow to play into the equation?

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRelic
Obnoxious little twit you are.

I guess all the rubbish you read and take to heart tells you that gung-ho is the way, so enjoy, jedi :rolleyes: .

You've already discredited yourself in countless threads so please, don't bother, young one :p .

@JC - agreed. But as harry high pants stated, where do you draw the line? Do you react, when your expectations are not met? How many variables do you allow to play into the equation?
You'd want to be hitting it at 75% of meet ups at a minimum. that allows for period to be an excuse.

any lower and I wouldn't blame ya for playing up. Infact, I'd encourage it.

If she is giving ya head while she bleeds that counts, and 75% would still be pretty good because your girl cares about your needs although she's getting nothing sexual in return.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers fresh, I also subscribe to the more principle based line of thinking as you stated.

Though sometimes you still know you could get it, but why bother if the other party isn't as, porky stated, "wildly" responsive if at all?

I certainly don't like f*cking starfish!

Edit - Thats the thing JC, i've never been one to bring it up. Shouldn't need to be, it's a primal instinct, so bringing it up, to me, would seem desperate, unless you can enlighten me as to how it could be done diplomatically?

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, i'm pretty well confident as far as that goes so...

Just gonna wing it out a little.