Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sexist ramblings..

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women you may not want to read the below:

what I find is that all a girl can do is, if I INTRODUCE her to a guy in my social circle, all she has the power to do is in vite him upstairs and spread her legs for him. I mean, what kind of victory is that ..any guy is going to be excited if a girl is going to give him poon. its like giving candy to a baby. What more, she CAN only do it IF i introduce ..

on the other hand, a guy, goes up AMOGs the other guys to get the hot ass, confidently leads and escalates her, makes her laugh, and pulls her back to pad and alpha lays her. He gets it done in his pad. He gets it done.

tells me, whose really getting value sex? whose getting what they want, whose more valuable the person who can go out there and get it whenever he wants, or the one who has to wait until its fed to them..

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares buddy. this helps no one. what is your freaking point? did your girl fvck one of your friends and your just trying to make youself feel better. I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply to such a worthless thread.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this one is probably not headed for the bible...