Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sexing 2 HB in one evening

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
Ok I admit it, the problem is really stupid.

In a week I have been able to attract those two HBs. they're both best friends or something like that.

ok now I'd like to have a little sex. now I have following possibilities.

invite hbA and fcuk her.

--> probably hbB will get jealous n ****

invite hbB and fcuk her

--> hbA will 100% get really jealous

invite hbA and hbB and try to fcuk em both.

--> is probably rather hard to escalate, as I am not so DJ when it comes to making out and making them real horny.

Now do you think its hard to get two best friends to fcuk at the same time? oh yeah it might be they're virgins, I aint got no clue.

It would be the option I would enjoy most (haha), but I aint sure if it will work, and if my game fails, I might lose them both, or at least no fcuk at all that evening. which is not sooo bad cuz I can still call one of them and fcuk. but in every case the other will get upset n probably not be fcukable so soon.

ok any suggestions?

Movin on up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ask em straight up if they are Virgins ahead of time. I mean Its not like will not tell you if they like you.

Just feel em out and pick the most uptight one first. Lay her. Then call her friend and if you are lucky Lay her too. They may tell eachother or they may not. Most likely they will ( Be good in bed) give em both something to remember.

Oh yeah and get some liquor. Girls love to have something to blame when they do something slutty. And they love to blame Liquor.

:woo:

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence but i dont think you will get them both to enter a 3 some with you. Especially if they are best friends. I would do what was suggested and call up the uptight one and try to lay her and then call the wild one and **** her.

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex is overrated

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not gonna happen with these girls...

What you could do is invite one over, then kick her out before the other one gets there.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and get some liquor. Girls love to have something to blame when they do something slutty. And they love to blame Liquor.
I never really thought about it, but well..it's true.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten 2 best friends into a threesome, without alcohol. One was my girlfriend and the other her best friend, since 9th grade. I'm such a goddamn bastard, now that I think about it.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
I've gotten 2 best friends into a threesome, without alcohol. One was my girlfriend and the other her best friend, since 9th grade. I'm such a goddamn bastard, now that I think about it.
I LUV you man...
you are not a bastard, you just know how to have a little fun some times. haha I wonder how you did it...?

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
props

finally someone has came to push the limit...I have woken up with motiviation "LETS GET IT"