Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex With Your 2nd Cousin

Reaction score
First:

1. My cousin is not ugly

She looks pretty similar to the actress Alexia Fast

Another pic of the actress

2. She's my 2nd cousin meaning: she is my mother's first cousin. However she's only two years older than me, she's 20 years old.

3. Watch this HodgeTwins video if you think it's completely insane and have come here to make some funny comments

HodgeTwins Talk About Dating Second Cousin

What are your thoughts on this?

What would you do in a situation like this?

P.S. Here's some backstory if you care. We have a history of getting in trouble kissing at the age of 7 but never done anything. I haven't seen her in about five years or so. I only saw her a few days ago at the family Christmas party and she showed up for the first time in a while

I was blown away by how pretty she was but, I've always kind of liked her since I was little. She used to beat me up also lol, not hard but she was bigger than me so she played rough, anyway.

We didn't talk to each other at all but she kept staring at me the entire time at the family party, getting red and things when she looked. You all know the signs, I was too blown away by how pretty she is now, so the backstory is we've always kind of liked each other.

Keep in mind she is my mother's first cousin

Last edited:
Reaction score
One more thing: she's a TOTAL cowgirl, her dad a.k.a my great uncle (my mother's uncle) lived in Texas and Kentucky for some time so I have no idea if they'd encourage family-dating because they're into Southern culture hehe ??

So I found her Facebook man, I'm kind of confused with this. I really want to go to my great grandma's birthday coming up, just to see my cuz

JohnChops said:
wtf are you blood related....

Yeah :(

Watch this awesome video to learn about the Biology of family dating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJYB51RbWKs

My thinking is that this is more of a family issue rather than scientific issue.....but thanks for your feedback John

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Your kids will still come out like Sloth from the Goonies. Are things really that bad?
See that's why I want people to watch this video on the Biology of the situation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJYB51RbWKs

There's a 2% higher chance of birth defects from a 2nd cousin compared to sex with a stranger.

2%.......

Not 50 percent higher chance or anythng like that but 2/100 percent chance

Yeah I've seen the Goonies :) Great movie

All I saying in regards the the baby issue, is facts speak louder than opinions

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i say go for it

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it. Buy yourself a nice little trailer park and create a little family love triangle betwween you first, second and third cousins. Maybe your aints and sisters if ya like. Buy yourself a bunch of wife beaters, brew up some moonshine and go to town with all of em in your pickup bed....yeeeeehawwwwww

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bang my ninth cousin its a lot of girls out there just pick a couple your NOT related to you'll thank me later

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I prefer to date outside my race. Lowers the chance I'm dating one of my cousin's to 0. I like to spread my seed as far outside the family as possible!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Gears of Led Zep said:
First:

1. My cousin is not ugly

She looks pretty similar to the actress Alexia Fast

Another pic of the actress

2. She's my 2nd cousin meaning: she is my mother's first cousin. However she's only two years older than me, she's 20 years old.

3. Watch this HodgeTwins video if you think it's completely insane and have come here to make some funny comments

HodgeTwins Talk About Dating Second Cousin

What are your thoughts on this?

What would you do in a situation like this?

P.S. Here's some backstory if you care. We have a history of getting in trouble kissing at the age of 7 but never done anything. I haven't seen her in about five years or so. I only saw her a few days ago at the family Christmas party and she showed up for the first time in a while

I was blown away by how pretty she was but, I've always kind of liked her since I was little. She used to beat me up also lol, not hard but she was bigger than me so she played rough, anyway.

We didn't talk to each other at all but she kept staring at me the entire time at the family party, getting red and things when she looked. You all know the signs, I was too blown away by how pretty she is now, so the backstory is we've always kind of liked each other.

I guess you live by the saying: If you can't keep it in your pants..Keep it in the family. Play on playa.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gears of Led Zep said:
First:

1. My cousin is not ugly

Age of cousin? Age of mom? Age of you?

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience of a 'family'iar kind

1. Six years back, my first cousin [Common paternal grandparents] and I had a verbal sexual exchange. Both of us came to our senses and nothing else happened. The fault was mutual and that was the end of it.

It is wiser to be simply aware that such attractions do exist.

sigma335 said:
Age of cousin? Age of mom? Age of you?

Last edited:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inbred kids are late to start talking, late to start walking, they are emotionally unbalanced for the rest of their lives, and are noticeably less intelligent than average.

Moreover, children who are raised together, or as they get older, know they're related, have an aversion to sexual intimacy with each other. When a child is pressured to overcome this aversion -- even as an adult -- he or she starts feeling abused, betrayed by family, and can no longer have a normal trusting relationship. As adults, they go out of their way to cheat on spouses, and act in much the same way as do child victims of sexual abuse. I would say that the initiation of relative sex as an adult is even worse than as a child. The off-and-on sexual relationship continues after both parties marry others (since by that time they're cheating on each other constantly anyway). Their cheating on their spouses with their relatives is a major factor in their divorces.

It's simply not fair to yourself, to her, to your kids, and to your future GFs and wives, to pick up this baggage. It's baggage you can never drop off. You'll scar yourself for life. Don't do it.

Besides, any woman who's 2 years older than you is about 12 years too old for you. Doing her is an act of extreme desperation. Even thinking about it shows low self-esteem. It's rolling around in the gutter. Pick yourself up man. Have some self-respect.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you, OP?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd bang a step sister/cousin I suppose. Or a sister in law (my sisters husbands sisters a bills cheerleader). Or mayne my friends sister. No chance I'd bang any relative who shared even a fraction of my blood. That's just me though. At the end of the day do what makes you happy. This isn't high school anymore why do you care what other people think?