Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex With the Disabled

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario 1:

1) A chick is incredibly hot, like 9/10 but has a mental disease like autism or a really low IQ like 80 or something. Just retarted basically. Would you bang her?

2) A chick is really hot but is physically disabled. Like 9/10 but had to get a leg amputated or something. Would you hit it?

edit: yes this is what sosuave has come to

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) 'retarted'???

I guess what you are asking is, is it ok to bang someone with similar IQ levels?

2) As for an amputee, they are people and should be treated in the same way as any other human.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
Scenario 1:

1) A chick is incredibly hot, like 9/10 but has a mental disease like autism or a really low IQ like 80 or something. Just retarted basically. Would you bang her?

2) A chick is really hot but is physically disabled. Like 9/10 but had to get a leg amputated or something. Would you hit it?

WTF? I can't picture a girl hot in either of those situations.

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
just for the record...80 IQ is considered normal...the standard for what is normal is between 75-115...

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your self depreciation says it all mate.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
not fvcking funny.
better hope we don't meet in a dark alley assh*le.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this reminds me of this girl i used to see around on campus. if you saw her sitting down, you'd rate her an eight. but when she walked, you'd see that she was unfortunately disabled. i personally would not have had sex with her despite her beauty. they say body language is a biggie and i guess this is true for some guys too because i disqualified her based on body language. i don't mean to sound harsh, but i'm sure there are many guys out there who wouldn't mind

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll treat this like it's serious.

1) I personally wouldn't date the mentally handicapped. I enjoy interesting conversation too much.

2) I knew a girl in a wheelchair who was attracted to me. Her legs were paralyzed. Honestly, she wasn't that bad looking. However, I didn't date her because she smelled like pee.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bile
just for the record...80 IQ is considered normal...the standard for what is normal is between 75-115...
75 normal?? You're way off here dude.

100 is average. 75 is retarded..

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bile
considering normal people at 100 are pretty dumb, 75 isnt very smart..

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to answer 1 and 2

find a thread on rating girls...

girls without legs can't run with you when you are outside playing pranks on people... girls who are retarted can't hold a conversation past the opening.

So the HB had better have some pretty damned good back-up skillz.

Me I HAVE ****ed these kind of girls, but they are the kind you wouldn't tell the man in the confession booth you ****ed in while you were drunk. But I was drunk, and I've had some pretty wild emotional nights ;)

disabled HB's score higher on my list because they can provide something to the relationship and not JUST her body.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, I wouldn't go out with a 200 IQ chick, because instead of going on dates, we'd have to discuss the theoritical analysis of dating or something.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: I would love to meet the guy who actually posted this

What kind of questions are these. DO NOT BANG A RETARDED GIRL UNLESS YOU YOURSELF ARE RETARDED and secondly if she is handicapped you shouldn't treat her any differently... unless of course she smells like pee :crackup:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't get involved other than through community service with mentally challenged girls, but as for the amputation, have U all seen Bethany Hamilton, the surfer girl who got her arm bitten off by a shark? Maybe it is just me, but she is still pretty hot. I don't think anything is wron with amputees. Hamilton still wins sufring competitions, and anyways she is a better surfer then most of you all!:crackup:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario 1:

1) no different from banging a passed-out drunk chick. id hit it.

2) sure.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario 1:

You're obviously a moron. If you are autistic, you're genitals are not fully developed, you're sterile, and most likely unable to have sex. Your physical attributes as an austistic make u look like a 'retard' as you have either DNA from chromosome 21 missing, or chromosome 21 is missing completely. I can't remember. Point is, there's no such thing as a hot autistic. So no, none of us would bang her. Unless u thing retards are hot. LMAO, then you have some problems.

2) Being 'really hot' means being physically attractive. Obviously those people who are disgusted with a leg amputation won't think she is 'really hot' b/c she won't be pysically attracted. So both of your questions are ridiculous.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess theres a bit of desperation to this post. I'm sure if you start reading the bible and make positive gains to your personality and conversation skills, you'd find that your social abilities will increase and your standards will soar. You won't need to stoop this low. Leave them chicks to the perverts, dirty old men and loonie bin guards.

quote: edit: yes this is what sosuave has come to

No it doesn't. take a break from sosuave and try harder..