Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with my GF

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, ive only had sex with my gf once, its not been that long. Anyway she said that she wnated to have sex this weekend but she would be on her period and she takes birth control pills she would be taking the diffrent kind for this one week, so i figure hey what a great chance to show some control. I tell her "hey yeah i think we can wait a week, it will be safer that way." It shows im not that sex hungry anyway and that I like her for who she is and not her genitals, the reason for the existance of DJ'. Dj's want sex and thats it most of them I think. I realized that all that nice guys ish doesnt work, I want to be a DJ so I can be in a LTR, and find that gurl that will be by my side, yeah yeah all that luvy dovy crap, i want it. But you first have to earn it, being all those DJ qualties.

So my question is, that she wants to have sex, next weekend, that was last weekend when I said it wud be safe. SO i figure why not continue with the theme of control and confidence and tell her this week that "i dont want to this week, but I promise next week"

sounds good?

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thx

Yeah i was thinking that also, that maybe it might just hurt me in the end. Ill think about it, but thanks for your quick answer, its definetly good advice.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You two have already decided you're going to do it next weekend...play it up! Make it an event to look forward to. Drop references to it here and there.

Withholding it from her can backfire. Women often interpret lack of interest in sex as the guy not being attracted to her. So instead of her thinking "wow, what great restraint he has!", it'll be "why isn't he attracted to me?" She could very well end up quite insecure and pissed at you.

Self-control is being able to accept a "no" when she doesn't want to have sex, without begging, whining, and acting like a child who's favorite toy has been taken away.

If you want to show restraint, do it during the foreplay. Drag it out, build the anticipation to the point where she's begging for you to take her.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
want to be a DJ so I can be in a LTR, and find that gurl that will be by my side, yeah yeah all that luvy dovy crap, i want it. But you first have to earn it, being all those DJ qualties.
How about this:

Stop worrying so much about her - and just fvck her already.

If you want sex have sex.

sybertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tease her with it a bit. Tell her you have a headache, but in a way that she knows you're making it up....

If you want a LTR with a girl, one of the best things you can do is make it so YOU are the one deciding when and where you have sex, not the sterotypical reverse. The girl will go bananas when she finds out you're not handing it out like Pez, and will have sex with you anytime, anywhere. This is an excellent opportunity to set this up.

One thing, though. For this to work, when it does happen, make it good!

sybertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also - this set date to have sex deal is just not enticing.

"How's 7:48, Friday for you?"

-> Another reason to postpone to a later time, IF she's a good girl, of course. This talk of backfire is nonsense.

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ic

Hmm. Ic, all ur opinions are good. Im not setting an EXACT date but since her parents are tough, its hard to get that kind of time, so we kinda plan ahead. And yeah i know, being in control of the sex makes u def in control of the relationship. And no sex is not what i want, sex can wait, im not hungry for it, I wanna make sure she knows that Im the man and in control, and im not gonna salavate for sex everytime she starts to ring her bell.

So yeah, ill def make it good, and u guys are right, if i hold out on her now I could mess it up so i guess ill do what i gotta do :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like i read somewhere that the more you have sex , the less likely it is to get pregnant.

the new sperm kills the old sperm

and your body builds an immunity

however dont take my word, i have 4 kids :cheer:

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with my last girl while she had her period. It was the best sex we ever had, she was like an animal. Wasn't that messy either.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoonieTX
I had sex with my last girl while she had her period. It was the best sex we ever had, she was like an animal. Wasn't that messy either.
i read in maxim that when girls are the honriest