Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with my ex

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=118400

So the other day, yes, after 4 months of being seperated, my heart crushed, healed, and being an ass, getting my life together, she invites me over at 1am, tells me to park my car...

My confusion is that i dont want this to get control over me. She still has her other BF, says to me that I can satisfy her the way he can't. Saying i was always good at that, and he isn't so.

She says though not in the exact words, she misses me, still loves me, asks why we broke up (her fault, she broke up with me), apoligizes for **** she said and did. Says she thinks of me all the time, so i asked her 'If things are so good with your new BF, and you think about me all the time...then you are you lying too...me, him or yourself?' She replied 'I guess me, cuz i want what i can't have' - Im assuming referring to me.

Thing is, in my head, if she was really real about this, would she not just break things off with this other guy and ask for another chance? She says the song 'Goodbye My Lover' by James Blunt reminds her of me.

I think she just wants the best of both worlds. I told myself i wouldnt let this get emotionally attached to her, but it's in the back of my head. I am also seeing someone, not dating, her man is a trucker who is gone 3 weeks out of the month. She says 'Get your own place so we can have sex all the time'

WTF? I am aware of the games girls play, i am playing games myself right now, and love it, so I wonder if any of this could be genuine or if it is just to get me back to where she wants me.

Reaction score
Pakwah said:
WTF? I am aware of the games girls play
She is not a girl!! She is a hor!! This hor is controlling you like the wind controls a feather!!!!!! Everything should be on your terms and not hers!!! Pimps set all terms - hors follow!!

Don't give her the satisfaction of "breaking up" with you then you responding to her every beck and call - you'll look like her fool!!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second what Dr P is saying.

You two are engaged in the waltz...and she's taking the lead. You still got yourself put out waay too much. Why don't you just move on?

If you aren't emotionally attached couldn't you easily just find any ole lay? Your feelings just itching to come out or what?

Bigfatasspimp

Banned
Reaction score
that b1tch aint ****! dont listen to that b1tch ass hoe. when she come up to u wit that sh1t jus say "B1TCH!!! YO ASS DONT GET NO SECOND CHANCES!! IMA PIMP NOT A WIMP!!! Then give her a pimphand combo of about 5 hands.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can emotionally disconnect from her, then make her your F buddy, just call her over for booty calls at 1 AM when you're feeling horny. Never take her out.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's the mother of your kid. You were in love with her once. You felt the sting for months. She was ready to let go a long time ago and you wern't.

You don't feel emotionally connected?

You're a liar. Don't have sex with her. There's more vagina out there with less stress.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
She's the mother of your kid. You were in love with her once. You felt the sting for months. She was ready to let go a long time ago and you wern't.

You don't feel emotionally connected?

You're a liar. Don't have sex with her. There's more vagina out there with less stress.
Oh no, he has a hor's baby???? You have to deal with this hor forever????? Just kill yourself now and end your misery!!!!!!
l

Half full

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want out of her?

If you want the occasional booty call, keep goin on with your life, hold your head up and call all the shots, don't let her use you as an emotional tampon, don't cave into her demands "Why dont you get a place so we can have sex all day?"...:crazy: she is a nutter, if it was me, i'd just stop returning her calls and move on.

If you wanna get back together...Um...no, not good, won't work, it's finished, don't be a victim of low self esteem, but hey there are more than 3 billion other women out there, theres always another right around the corner.

And for god's sake LastManStanding say something positive to the people that need a little help! The world is not ending, not all "*****es are hoes" and for god's sake your 44, your supposed to be more mature than most of the people on this forum combined, were supposed to look up to you and all you tell us is this crappy advice, cause we can't use it, so technically its not advice it's slander that should be banned from the forum. While I do appreciate your participation and critisism, could it at least be constructive?

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess was if it is occasional and under my terms, i am still an ass....before we did it she said 'do you still hate me...cuz i dont sleep with people that hate me' I replied...yeah well how about peoples first names??

I have been distant from her, i will call the shots.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you still hanging out with her...

do you want to be broken over again?

cut all possoble contacts because shes a slvt...get it?

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me, she sees you as a human dildo, it means you're are quite boring if she's not horny.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, in my head, if she was really real about this, would she not just break things off with this other guy and ask for another chance? She says the song 'Goodbye My Lover' by James Blunt reminds her of me
Now, that's a serieus insult!

Leave!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not my style, but this time I have to be harsh

WHY ARE YOU ENTERTAINING THIS?!

Pakwah said:
So the other day, yes, after 4 months of being seperated, my heart crushed, healed, and being an ass, getting my life together, she invites me over at 1am, tells me to park my car...
I suppose you demanded at least your cookie for being so obedient?

Pakwah said:
My confusion is that i dont want this to get control over me.
Done. Deal.

Pakwah said:
She still has her other BF, says to me that I can satisfy her the way he can't. Saying i was always good at that, and he isn't so.
This is her problem. She dumped you because she wanted.

Pakwah said:
She says though not in the exact words, she misses me, still loves me, asks why we broke up (her fault, she broke up with me), apoligizes for **** she said and did. Says she thinks of me all the time, so i asked her 'If things are so good with your new BF, and you think about me all the time...then you are you lying too...me, him or yourself?' She replied 'I guess me, cuz i want what i can't have' - Im assuming referring to me.
You should have asked ZILCH. This is not your problem. As soon as she kicked your ass, you should have not ever looked back...

And all other stuff she said is just plain irrelevant.

Pakwah said:
Thing is, in my head, if she was really real about this, would she not just break things off with this other guy and ask for another chance?
Let me guess... because you're now with your life together and will not fall prey to this?

Please, tell me I am spot on on this.

Pakwah said:
She says the song 'Goodbye My Lover' by James Blunt reminds her of me.
Say goodbye to her also.

Pakwah said:
I think she just wants the best of both worlds. I told myself i wouldnt let this get emotionally attached to her, but it's in the back of my head. I am also seeing someone, not dating, her man is a trucker who is gone 3 weeks out of the month. She says 'Get your own place so we can have sex all the time'
This girl is amazing. She is ordering you to get a place so you can give her the sex that SHE told you she misses. How's that for control?

Pakwah said:
WTF? I am aware of the games girls play, i am playing games myself right now, and love it, so I wonder if any of this could be genuine or if it is just to get me back to where she wants me.
If you play games, you know the answer.

But, as this was strong enough for you to make a thread about it, I will spell it for you:

Hello, puppy dog! -- This is her talking.

RUN! -- This is your mind.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pakwah IF and I mean IF you can booty call an ex (like I can)do her on YOUR terms only. Be aloof. Make her work for it. Keep emotionaly detached! I have the unique ability to fvck women I really don't like

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont bang your ex's unless you're positive you can be unattached. I just had my ex walk out my door a few minutes ago. Im not in love, I will never take her back, I have no probs hooking up and banging her for two days straight every now and then. Its actually revenge on my part, cuz she still has some feelings, but she's the one that fvcked our relationship off, so I dont fell bad. It helps you deal with other women in your life as well. Ever notice how when you taken, you get hit on? Its the same thing with ex-sex, except you can avctually go for it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about a plate of spaghetti ?

see how random that sounds?

thats as random as her call was the other nite.
if you do everything she says, she might randomly call you again.

she is cheating on her trucker boyfriend while he is gone away with you.
does that make you the spaghetti or the breadstick in this situation?

she hasnt changed yet, whereas you have grown from the break up and matured.

find a chick that wants to cook you spaghetti every nite.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i had my way i would be sleeping with 3 different girls right now, with 2 more on the backburner

so i don't need this, but i want it, cuz i can do it and get away with it

I told her about this, how i could be sleeping around with 5 girls right now if i wanted to - her response was - wow im proud of you. and that was not a bad response, not with attitude but an actual seemed to be authentic compliment. she says now i am being the guy she wanted me to be.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she says now i am being the guy she wanted me to be.

Oh really? Congrats. Is that who she wanted when you were together? Is that who you were? Why would you even care about such a thing if you wanted to not be attached? Stop being an a$s and move on. You obviously still care.

BTW how old are you, Pakwah?

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So your saying i should call her one day and say - I want to have sex with you today. And see what she does? Cuz now it aint on her terms right? Or at least see what her reaction is. BTW i dont give 2 ****s on what she thinks of me, i just like the fact now she looks at me with regret. And i push forward. Im just single now and enjoying the ride.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pakwah said:
So your saying i should call her one day and say - I want to have sex with you today. And see what she does? Cuz now it aint on her terms right? Or at least see what her reaction is.
no, hes saying stop calling her and start calling these other 5 chicks you have been talking about gaming.
hes saying "NEXT"!!!