Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with girlfriend. . .

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Over the last while (more than a couple of weeks) my girlfriend and I have not been having much sex (mild fooling around), the thing is why is it becoming a task now to have sex? e.g. we would be and then she wouldn't be into it anymore (very frustrating) :down:. It seems I'm the one always to initiate it, and sometimes it takes a lot to get her in the mood. I guess thats why I get annoyed around her that I don't even want to kiss her. Maybe I shouldn't initiate anything anymore. . .?

What do others think of this?

-thanks

Reaction score
Hahahaha, she is a part-time hor! Get a full-time hor and quit having her manipulate you through her vegina!

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe you need some lessons. Read the sex manual in the bible.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she's losing (lost) interest in you. What you need to do is to stop being so available, stop seeing her so much, start pursuing your own hobbies, and in general, live your OWN life. Once you start doing these things and she realizes that she isn't the fvcking sun upon which you revolve, she will start getting horny again.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your sex life is a pretty good gauge of the rest of your relationship. I think you should start to look for other options (women).

It's not that she doesn't want to have sex... she doesn't want to have sex with you. It sounds like she's pulling away from you. Start looking for other signs that the relationship might be on the rocks. Though it's possible that for her, the relationship has already crashed on the rocks and she is just looking for another guy.

Stop spending your time, money and energy on her and you'll force the issue.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. . .she tells me that I'm too eager but, I think its due to my age (21, young and horny), she is 27. I thought that might kind of be apart of it as well.

BTW: She has been sick with a cold sore and has had the fly for a couple of weeks (that may be a contributor as well).

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Details, fella....

How long you been together? How long you been fukking her? Did she go from freak to nothing overnight? Was it a change?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Details, fella....

How long you been together? How long you been fukking her? Did she go from freak to nothing overnight? Was it a change?

We have been dating since last summer (I have been having sex with her since then) became a couple last October. She basically stayed consistent (on and off) sometimes for a while the sex would be great then other times meh. . .

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex can become routine, I guess. Depends on if this is one or two sided. Is it routine for you as well? Like I said, I don't know your specific situation. Is she showing any other signs of low interest?

To your problem, I'd just back off and not try to come onto her for awhile and see if she caves. If she's like, "Why don't you want to do it?", just say, "I'm tired, baby, maybe some other time." Make her initiate, you know?

Get too busy for her for awhile. Get confident again. Don't let HER determine your actions or your self worth.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Sex can become routine, I guess. Depends on if this is one or two sided. Is it routine for you as well? Like I said, I don't know your specific situation. Is she showing any other signs of low interest?

To your problem, I'd just back off and not try to come onto her for awhile and see if she caves. If she's like, "Why don't you want to do it?", just say, "I'm tired, baby, maybe some other time." Make her initiate, you know?

Get too busy for her for awhile. Get confident again. Don't let HER determine your actions or your self worth.

Sounds good. Any other advice?

Doc Dogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you just having sex for the sake of just blowing a load before bedtime or is it to satisfy your animalistic lust for each other and your need to quench the fires in your guts?

Whenever I'm with a girl, the foreplay starts from the moment she walks in the door. I don't just say "Hey there" and give her a kiss. I slide up to her and run my fingers up the back of her head and say "Come here girl, I've been waiting for this all day" and I'll nibble her on the ear and kiss her neck, then push her away just as she is about to kiss me and say "but I can wait" Then I'll walk away and continue doing what I was doing before but continue to say and do things all night until we go to bed (or the kitchen table or the bathroom floor) and devour each other sexually.

You just need to get back to your sexual nature, don't censor it and don't sterilise it, just BE IT!!

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white cloud 8 said:
I don't know. . .she tells me that I'm too eager but, I think its due to my age (21, young and horny), she is 27. I thought that might kind of be apart of it as well.
I'm even less optimistic for you now... 27yo's aren't like your average 18yo where you have to initiate nearly everything. Every girl I have been with over the age of 26 has initiated sex at least half of the time.

If you'd told me she was 18, then I'd say you didn't really have too many worries, but this is a girl who is about to hit her sexual peak... and trust me when I say a girl who has hit 30 wants sex 10x as much as they did when they were teenagers.

Without knowing too many more details about your circumstance, I don't think pulling back your attention is going to give you any positive results.

TheNastyPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it's getting old.

That means you've got to "spice" things up a bit. Take her somewhere sexy... maybe the opera or theatre or something. Let her get dressed up and you wear something really smart too. That should get her turned on then you'll have the best night ever, believe me.

Invest in her. Let her know that she's special and that she needs to stay with you, which means more sex.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become better at arousing her. Become a MASTERFUL LOVER, as David Shade would say :)

Make sure to do good fore-play and enjoy it extremely.
She will as well, and she'll be glad you're taking charge.

Don't focus on the intercourse alone as a destination to get to.
Take a lot of time for foreplay and make sure you enjoy it. The intercourse will be much better for both of you and she won't resist by being turned off (in fact, you shall be the one to resist a little when she starts shifting gears ;))

Nice advice, Doc Dogg

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
Sounds to me like she's losing (lost) interest in you. What you need to do is to stop being so available, stop seeing her so much, start pursuing your own hobbies, and in general, live your OWN life. Once you start doing these things and she realizes that she isn't the fvcking sun upon which you revolve, she will start getting horny again.
Mind hit it right on the head.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
. . .

Here is something else, she talks dirty to me but, doesn't follow through with what she says :mad: it is annoying. I guess since she has been sick with a cold for a while, I'll let it slide (but I'm still really annoyed). I'm thinking of saying "Don't do that if you are not going to follow through, it is really annoying". What do others think of this?