Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex With A 9 VS a 6

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my quest to find out if cashing my chips in early as opposed to sowing my wild oats is a good idea, (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208446) I'd like to ask the more experienced members of this board a few questions. How dramatic is the difference between sex with a legit 9/10 vs sex with a chick that passes the boner test but isn't a knockout? Are 9/10's really worth the effort required to get them? Would a 6 who knows how to please you in bed be just as, if not more satisfying than a 9/10 with average skills? I imagine that if you're already completely satisfied with a 6 then going up the scale isn't gonna make that much of a difference. Plus the novelty is going to wear off anyways. We all know men are prone to want variety.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no 10's for me but a 8.9 lol... and i found her to be more pleasing to the eye yes but I'm not gentle when it comes to sex and found that the 6-7 can take a hell of a plowing and keep going whereas the higher rated HB isn't so welcoming of being smashed. well my idea of a smashing and hers was completely different. so visually yeah they are excellent but it depends on what you are into. because it is always great to be looking at that perfect face ass and tits while you are deep in her box

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say that while banging 6s I was much more relaxed, mostly cause I didnt feel any urge to impress or keep her while dealing with girls in the upper range sometime you feel like you have to prove something.

On the other side you do with 8s-9s things you dont do with 6s, again you try your best to give a good impression and satisfy them more, not only because of the sex in the future but to keep them around and brag when in public, plus having them around helps to get other girls.

Regarding their performances I didnt notice much of a difference except that 6s do stuff they dont like just to satisfy you (the same u do with 9s) while 8s-9s are so self confident that they do hardcore stuff cause without being afraid of considered slvts, they know their look can balance any bad opinion a guy could get.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I have to say that while banging 6s I was much more relaxed, mostly cause I didnt feel any urge to impress or keep her while dealing with girls in the upper range sometime you feel like you have to prove something.

On the other side you do with 8s-9s things you dont do with 6s, again you try your best to give a good impression and satisfy them more, not only because of the sex in the future but to keep them around and brag when in public, plus having them around helps to get other girls.

Regarding their performances I didnt notice much of a difference except that 6s do stuff they dont like just to satisfy you (the same u do with 9s) while 8s-9s are so self confident that they do hardcore stuff cause without being afraid of considered slvts, they know their look can balance any bad opinion a guy could get.
I pretty much agree with that. I think the main advantage of an 8/9 over a 6 is that they're more fun to take out and "show off". Kind of a "hey, look what I can get" type of thing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a statement on sosuave a long time ago, and I agree. It said 'Naturals are seldom picky.'

I think that if a HB9 isn't a boring fvck, then she's almost certainly bpd or crazy in some other way. HB6 girls are much more likely to do things like suck your d!ck in the car, swallow, anal, threesomes, or whatever trick they can pull to make you like them more.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest chicks I've known have been the worst lays. The most freaky, fun chicks have been like 5s. The sweet spot for me is right around 7. Attractive enough to turn me on but not so hot as to be extremely lazy and entitled in the sack.

The (few) 8s I've banged have been awful. Worse than any 5. They just lay there, did nothing. I dumped two of them specifically because I never wanted to have sex with them again, it was that bad.

However, I agree with the above poster who said that 8s and above are great to have on your arm. They are fantastic when you're going out, as long as they're not flirting with other guys or acting stupid or whatever.

It's amazing to look around and think, "I'm with the hottest girl in the room." It really buffs your ego. It's like cocaine, you just feel great and even like a minor celebrity. Guys check you out like crazy, girls check you out, you get better service.

But then you get her home and it's a total letdown. At least the few I've dated have been. This is why for cheap and easy sex I have no qualms about banging 5s and 6s online. YMMV.

And no, the age of 22 is far too young to "cash your chips in." Far too young.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the 6 vs 9. But to me the sex is not good or exciting unless the girl is attractive, young and has a really nice body. I don't know if that would be considered only a 6, probably not by most ratings and given that the average female is short and chubby.

The sex with an attractive girl could still be bad because of her behavior or for mechanical reasons, but as long as she is submissive it's fine. And that could be the case even if she was a sub-6, plus she lacks attractiveness.

I don't really know much about sex with 9s. To me a 9 is the better looking Playboy Playmates. I don't have any experience with girls at that level of attractiveness. I don't think 5-10% of females are 9's. I think less than 1% are. I think about 70% of females are between 4-6, 90% 2-8, 8% are sub 2's and 1-2% are 8+. I think female attractiveness level is very bottom heavy and light at the top.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A 9's sh!t still sprays the bowl after Mexican food....if your boner says yes, then she's good to go!

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my suspicions were correct then. Its a shame that society fvcks up very attractive women so much. I suppose it would be good to get at least one just for the experience. Anything beyond fk buddy or open relationship however seems to be more trouble than its worth. Of course this mindset could also lead to dudes perpetually dumpster diving instead of pushing himself to attract hotter women.

And no, the age of 22 is far too young to "cash your chips in." Far too young.
Hah I still dont see the point of continuing to play the field when you've already found your ideal but that's a debate for another thread. Some dudes crave variety more than others though so this may sound like complete nonsense to them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Once you take the red pill and/or watch enough p0rn there is no "one" ideal woman, you become addicted to variety. That doesn't mean you shouldnt settle down, but don't pedestalize one chick as the perfect one because they you will enter the relationship weak. Pre-red pill I was absolutely addicted to the 8.5 I was dating though, I literally did not look at other women at all for 10 months.
Cannot disagree, I would also say all this alpha/beta talkings we have here subconsciously affect our reasoning and push us to look for confirmation of our worth through notches and good looking girls just like a COD nerds check his stats with his various guns.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
In my quest to find out if cashing my chips in early as opposed to sowing my wild oats is a good idea, (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208446) I'd like to ask the more experienced members of this board a few questions. How dramatic is the difference between sex with a legit 9/10 vs sex with a chick that passes the boner test but isn't a knockout? Are 9/10's really worth the effort required to get them? Would a 6 who knows how to please you in bed be just as, if not more satisfying than a 9/10 with average skills? I imagine that if you're already completely satisfied with a 6 then going up the scale isn't gonna make that much of a difference. Plus the novelty is going to wear off anyways. We all know men are prone to want variety.
How about you find out for yourself? Its better to try and know for sure, than never try and always wonder.

The freakiest girls I've ever been with were $trippers or had $tripper tendencies. They were the most comfortable and open with their bodies. How freaky they were had little to do with their looks. It was all about how they viewed sechs.

I don't think its accurate to draw conclusions between quality of sechs and how hot they are.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for me, I dig the really hot, high maintenance, high heel feminine chicks. Always have.

More of a challenge to pound one who thinks she's high dollar and show her who the man is.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Once you take the red pill and/or watch enough p0rn there is no "one" ideal woman, you become addicted to variety. That doesn't mean you shouldnt settle down, but don't pedestalize one chick as the perfect one because they you will enter the relationship weak. Pre-red pill I was absolutely addicted to the 8.5 I was dating though, I literally did not look at other women at all for 10 months.
Zarky said:
hahaha thinks he knows what his "ideal" is at the age of 22.
Perhaps I used the wrong word. I didn't mean ideal as in "OMG she's the only woman for me" I meant ideal as in I'm content. Lol @ watching enough p0rn. I've never watched much p0rn so maybe that's why I'm not too concerned with variety.

How about you find out for yourself? Its better to try and know for sure, than never try and always wonder.

The freakiest girls I've ever been with were $trippers or had $tripper tendencies. They were the most comfortable and open with their bodies. How freaky they were had little to do with their looks. It was all about how they viewed sechs.

I don't think its accurate to draw conclusions between quality of sechs and how hot they are.
True but I'm more curious than feeling like I'm missing out on something important. If we can't draw conclusions between quality of sex and how hot they are then there's no reason for me to chase after hot women if I'm already satisfied with the sex I'm getting.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obvious many haven't messed with there "ideal" type...

HOTTIES always over "average" chicks, not because they may or may not be a better lay. You can EASILY just go meet another hottie who can turn out to be a great lay.

Reason I say go with your ideal type is because YOU WILL DO **** THAT YOU'D NEVER DO TO AN AVERAGE CHICK. I've done some rather wild things that made me laugh because back in the day I considered such things disgust BUT yet I have no shame in providing such experiences to chicks who turn me on so much.

There is nothing better than being in bed with a chick who fits your criteria ALMOST to a T. You will never be soft (I need to have sex like 5-6x in that night)

P.S...I agree everyone has a "range" of types, to this day I can tell you the exact experience that made me forever love huge fake tits.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obvious many haven't messed with there "ideal" type...

HOTTIES always over "average" chicks, not because they may or may not be a better lay. You can EASILY just go meet another hottie who can turn out to be a great lay.

Reason I say go with your ideal type is because YOU WILL DO **** THAT YOU'D NEVER DO TO AN AVERAGE CHICK. I've done some rather wild things that made me laugh because back in the day I considered such things disgust BUT yet I have no shame in providing such experiences to chicks who turn me on so much.

There is nothing better than being in bed with a chick who fits your criteria ALMOST to a T. You will never be soft (I need to have sex like 5-6x in that night)

P.S...I agree everyone has a "range" of types, to this day I can tell you the exact experience that made me forever love huge fake tits.