Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex; want to improve

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently when I've been having sex with my ex I've noticed a few things.

- She can only seem to have one ****oral orgasm. If I try to give her another one right after she says it's "too much" (read: sensitive). I'll wait a good 15 minutes and try again but she again pulls my hand away with the same reasoning. The first one is loud as hell though, she breathes strong and moans loudly, but after that she doesn't want me any where near that ****. Is this normal or is she just super sensitive?

- Any good posistions besides her on top that will help delay orgasm for me? I've tried the Performomax condoms from Durex but they didn't seem to help too much. I'm not a minute man, but after about 20 minutes I want to blow, I want this to be longer. Even a cream or something to numb my **** would be awesome. She likes being ****ed fast and if I thrust fast too much I get the urge to splooge.

- The G-spot. On your lady if you insert your middle finger to which joint do you go in until you can touch the g-spot? I believe I'm hitting it, but I'm not too sure.

Thanks guys.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that most girls' g-spots are about 3 inches in. My girls is just over a finger length. Make her sit up abit when you use your fingers, it'll help you find it.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's hard for me to last over half an hour. I exercised my PC's but then when I tence them it just makes my come faster.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the kegels religiously, and don't know if it really helped. For me, it's a certain rhythm I have to find, and then I can fvck for as long as I want to. My gf, however, is a fast cummer. :D