Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex to no sex but still hooking up?

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been hanging out with this chick for a couPle months. She is a very typical slutty female who can't make decisions. Woul never wife her up, just enjoying amazing sex.

Anyway after a huge blow out I said some really mean things to her and she told me to never speak to her again. I didnt, but she contacted me a week later. We talked and she said she'd like to try it again, but doesn't trust me after the nasty stuff I said to her (understandable). He wants it to e more than just sex even though it won't ever be. We hang out and she tells me no sex for a while. She gives me head that night and the nex morning after resisting sex, although she was on her period. But we've had sex on her period before.

She tells me today we aren't going to have sex next time we hang out cuz she still can't trust me and get the stuffI said out of her head, but at times she still talks dirty through text.

Question is how can I get the lay tomorrow when we hang out? Im not going to waste time with her if I'm not getting laid so tomorrow is the final showdown. She seems pretty adamant, but I know other times he said no sex to me I was still able to get it. Seems much more difficult this time, although she's veryslutty and did give me head twice last week. I want the lay though.

Any tips here for when we hang out? Keep it sexual the whole time or play it aloof the while time? Whatcha think?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
chuck her a few crumbs without being explicit, "you know we have a connection, we gravitate towards each other"..."sometimes this feels like fate" general vague sh!t do not elaborate any further, she will press you..what do you mean? etc etc turn it back on her ."dont you feel it?" then try and change the subject. as for s ex, just keep doing what your doing, she is a sl ut so she wil give it up at some point, if she says no, cool off then try again later, ger her to feel how hard you are and tell her "it misses you".

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man some of you guys are desperate

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not desperate , but why not ask how to handle something? Perspective and additional experience are a good thing.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah
An not desperate. Just tryin to work on certain aspects of my game. An who cares why not try to get some again? By far the best lay of my life. Would like to keep it goin