Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex tip?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having a problem with premature ejacualtion and sometimes I even lose hardness while having sex. This is mostly new for me especially that second part. I was never great but I used to be able to last at least a little while in any position. Now I can last like 10 seconds in missionary position. If shes on top i can last alot longer, maybe 5-7 mins. But even that way i occasionally cvm real quick.

I read somewhere that a weak erection causes premature ejacualtion cuz ur body is programmed to make u cvm before u lose you erection (cuz we're meant to reproduce) . And i read that excesdsive masturbation can cause u to have weak erections and the nerve endings can get worn out making it difficulty to get a hard erection.

Anybody know anything about this? I stopped masturbating for like 2 weeks and ive been getting much longer and harder erections and i wake up with huge ones too where as i wasnt anymore. It didnt help me in bed though I came really quick the other day but I dunno it could just be cuz i hadnt done it or masturbate in 2 weeks.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got the perfect solution.

It's all about visualizing. Next time you're in bed with a girl, imagine yourself as the king of sex, and that you will not come before she does.

Controlling your ejaculation can actually be mental thing.

Start practicing.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:

It's all about visualizing. Next time you're in bed with a girl, imagine yourself as the king of sex, and that you will not come before she does.

Start practicing.

ill try that, im desperate. I sometimes think its a physical problem, like maybe something with my prostate maybe, but then every now and then I last forever (without even being drunk) so its prob just mental. I wish I could figure out what was different mentally those times that I do last long. It sucks never being able to do missionary or doggy style. Girl on top is all I can handle which is fine by me but im pretty sure girls want to be dominated sometimes too and not do all the work.

itachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
do kegels
yea..

basically, work out the muscle you use to stop peeing.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
librito said:
cheackout this links.....find the book that is being recommended......I had the same problem you had to the point of being embarrased while doing a threesome with two girls and now Im as hard as a rock. I rock their world.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158972

and this other link.....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156539

hey thanks for the info i just tried the warmup and the 300 clamps. I'm never sure if i'm doin them right. If u look at ur flacid penis while doing the clamps, should ur penis be moving slightly with each clamp cuz mine is, and should ur anus start to get sore? I feel like i may be dong it wrong cuz my anus seems to be getting more sore than the musscle that stops me from peeing, or r they all connected? It's confusing at first

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:

Start practicing.
I think its mental to a degree but I think itsba physical thing that ur either predisposed to or a physical problem thats developed over the years and the mental part of it can justmake it worse but i def dont think mental is the cause cuz siometimes i wont even be horny and its like bam, 15 seconds of thrusting and i cant control it at all. Other times i can tho and make my gf cvm twice and go nuts so i have no idea whats up. I stopped masturbating for a few weeks (well i cheated a couple times) and i have been waking up with huge erections but so far is hasnt incresed my lasting time. I'm def gonna try these kegels

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:

Start practicing.

visualizing my azz.....if your pc muscle is weak you wont be able to get it up no matter how hard you try to imagine yourself as a king in bed.
it happened to me many times before I started to do the exercises.
the funny thing is that after your dyck dont perform the way its supposed to then it might become a psychological problem also at the same time as a physical problem.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
hey thanks for the info i just tried the warmup and the 300 clamps. I'm never sure if i'm doin them right. If u look at ur flacid penis while doing the clamps, should ur penis be moving slightly with each clamp cuz mine is, and should ur anus start to get sore? I feel like i may be dong it wrong cuz my anus seems to be getting more sore than the musscle that stops me from peeing, or r they all connected? It's confusing at first
yes your anus will get sore and your penis will move slightly...that means that you are exercising the entire muscle at the same time.....you are doing it the right way.
dont forget to read the book.....send me a private message if you want me to email it to you.... anybody else who is interested in reading it let me know and I will email it to you too....I know how it feels when the freaking dyck just doesnt respond when we most need it.

Bigdada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, now this is a personal one that works for me, so I'm not sure it's going to work for you, but look at it like this:

you know the muscle that you use to make your penis go up and down like a lowrider, and make it "dance" when it's hard? well don't contract that muscle. keep that muscle TOTALLY relaxed. you'll find it VERY hard to come when it's not being contracted. girls have a similiar function, they can't *** unless their kegel muscle is contracted. I'm not sure if guys have kegels, though they function in certain similiar ways, and it always works for me. try masturbating without contracting that muscle; it'll work 100% (at least, it does for me

EDIT NOTE: Ah, I now see that it's called the PC muscle. awesome, never knew that! you learn something everyday! thanks, SS!!!

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigdada said:
Okay, now this is a personal one that works for me, so I'm not sure it's going to work for you, but look at it like this:

you know the muscle that you use to make your penis go up and down like a lowrider, and make it "dance" when it's hard? well don't contract that muscle. keep that muscle TOTALLY relaxed. you'll find it VERY hard to come when it's not being contracted. girls have a similiar function, they can't *** unless their kegel muscle is contracted. I'm not sure if guys have kegels, though they function in certain similiar ways, and it always works for me. try masturbating without contracting that muscle; it'll work 100% (at least, it does for me

EDIT NOTE: Ah, I now see that it's called the PC muscle. awesome, never knew that! you learn something everyday! thanks, SS!!!

I tried the not contracting thing and it helped. Lasted longer tonite, but i still had to cvm pretty quick, and then of course i had to contract to try and stop it. Im on my second day of kegels i hope they work eventually.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
I tried the not contracting thing and it helped. Lasted longer tonite, but i still had to cvm pretty quick, and then of course i had to contract to try and stop it. Im on my second day of kegels i hope they work eventually.
It's taken me 5 months of kegels, 30 minutes every day, but I've got full control. Persistence is the key here.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
It's taken me 5 months of kegels, 30 minutes every day, but I've got full control. Persistence is the key here.

Can u do the same kind of kegels every day or do u gotta mix them up. I been doin wat some other guy posted. I warmup and then i do as many clamps as i can like the really fast ones.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Can u do the same kind of kegels every day or do u gotta mix them up. I been doin wat some other guy posted. I warmup and then i do as many clamps as i can like the really fast ones.
That worked for me, I've only just started mixing in longer clamps.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
That worked for me, I've only just started mixing in longer clamps.
Can u last as long as you want now? I can't wait to see if this works, and if it does and my girl still thinks sex once a week is enough even if i last forever in bed then ill def kick her a** out. She prob thinks its a chore right now cuz i start and stop all the time cuz im afraid im gonna cvm. She always gets off but its kind of a struggle and I can tell she is dissapointed when i stop right asa its getting good for her. How often do u do those clamps a day? And do u take days off? I read some website herballove.com or something that says overdoing kegels can actually cause premature ejacualtionm cuz of an excess or hormone nuildup in ur prostate or somethin liek that.