Sex signals

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be on the look out for sex signals women send off , most of the time they are subconsious , and they can que you into things

Example : Id always heard of how women expose their neck when there submitting to you , kinda like how dogs roll over when they get beat in a fight or you yell at them .

well the other night at the club one girl I danced with turned her head while grinding to flip her hair to one side and let me see her neck , i noticed it right away and smiled , after the song was over i puller her to the smoking section ( so i could hear her number) and after i got her number , i grabbed her and started kissing her , she wasnt the only girl i kissed that night , but she is defiantly the most responsive in her messages to me

learn them , and pick them out , they will save u a lot of time

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend's wife was sort of coming on to me a year before she finally just told me the score on the phone. I had no idea that she was serious, actually. She was 34 and wanted to get pregnant, most vehemently.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there every where , sometimes , a girl will dangle her shoe off the tim of her toe while sitting at a barstool , its a subconscious way of her showing more skin , Beware the naked foot !

one thing that helps me alot , probably even more than the hair thing , is if you hold eye contact , when she looks away , watch where she looks , if she looks down , or to the side its submissive and they'd like to talk to you , but upward or up and to the right or left is like an eye roll

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me its amazing how much you can learn by the way animals communicate to each other , they don't have language , so these signals need to be very direct , and they still are in our genes .

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
there every where , sometimes , a girl will dangle her shoe off the tim of her toe while sitting at a barstool , its a subconscious way of her showing more skin , Beware the naked foot !

one thing that helps me alot , probably even more than the hair thing , is if you hold eye contact , when she looks away , watch where she looks , if she looks down , or to the side its submissive and they'd like to talk to you , but upward or up and to the right or left is like an eye roll
Good points but I think the general consensus is that a look to the side to break contact is more of a sign of disinterest or neutrality. Looking down is almost a sure thing. Of course none of this is written in stone.. just general indicators, as you well know.

I saw a great YouTube video just the other day on this very subject, and now I can't remember where I found it. If I do I'll post the link. It was some British TV show about sexual signals.

In my age group fortunately a man has to rely less on reading those subtle signals because women become a little more direct in their communication as they age. I can't go after any 50+ grannies because of my youthful demeanor, but even the 30 somethings learn to indicate interest a little more directly.

Good subject to talk about, CC.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Good points but I think the general consensus is that a look to the side to break contact is more of a sign of disinterest or neutrality. Looking down is almost a sure thing. Of course none of this is written in stone.. just general indicators, as you well know.

I saw a great YouTube video just the other day on this very subject, and now I can't remember where I found it. If I do I'll post the link. It was some British TV show about sexual signals.

In my age group fortunately a man has to rely less on reading those subtle signals because women become a little more direct in their communication as they age. I can't go after any 50+ grannies because of my youthful demeanor, but even the 30 somethings learn to indicate interest a little more directly.

Good subject to talk about, CC.
true , I don't like a straight sideways look , I meant more of a down and to the side sorta thing , they can cut their eyes to the side , but they will usually have a downward or upward hint to it as well.

A few times I have been staring a girl down trying to get eye contact , and she just wont look my way , then ill mistakenly make eye contact with one of her friends , and they will smile or something , but i wont go for it because im after the specific one. then shes not really interested or another friend will pull her off of me lol .

starting to learn to go for the sure thing over a nicer possibility

LearningSlowly : Im at my post limit so ill address what you said in this post for now , women will always break eye contact , that's the great thing about it , you just hold until they do , they would never continue to stare at you indefinitely lol they key is how she breaks eye contact that lets you know what her reason was for breaking it

another thing ive noticed is a good intrest indicater , is something i call the shy geisha , they look at you multiple times very quickly looking away each time they catch ur eyes

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
true , I don't like a straight sideways look , I meant more of a down and to the side sorta thing , they can cut their eyes to the side , but they will usually have a downward or upward hint to it as well.
And she'll almost always break eye contact because of normal self-consciousness.

Also it's helpful to learn body language in positioning yourself relative to other people.

If two people you know are talking one direction, you can put yourself right in front of them to get a lot of attention (better with people you don't know), or you could split them very naturally by coming up behind and between them, putting your arm around your target and touching the other person on their arm when you start talking.

Group body language is interesting to watch.