Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex question...

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, how do i get her to have sex?

she's given me multiple handjobs and I think we are ready for the next level. I'm not sure if the girl has morals (meaning she has to wait) or not. So, my question is what can I say to her or do to convince her that the time is right?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Either talk to her about it and see how she feels, or next time you guys are getting hot and heavy, just start doing it and if she doesn't stop you, there you go.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't talk to her about it I would just go for the sex. She either will let you or won't.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the words of the above two posts. Women generally want someone to put the blame on after having sex so it is almost alway not a good idea to talk woman into having sex. She wont say "yes, let's do it". Since she already gives you hand job, you can escalate to a higher level.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say when she's down there helping you out, before you blow your load, return the favor. Get down there and put that tongue to work.

At this point, you're both already naked. Lay on top and slowly guide yourself in.

LT1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her drunk, this will make it easier.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use this famous line:

"Nice shoes, wanna fukc?"

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone knows a woman's shoes are her most precious asset. you can't just belittle the subject matter like that, following it with "wanna fukc?" :rolleyes: